Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles (12095 Views)

Nigeria’s Female 4 X 400m Relay Team Set New Record In Beijing This Morning / Odumosu Places Last, Awards Herself A Medal / Blessing Okagbare Places Last In 100m Finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Nigeria should be banned from participating in future olympics.

angry

No i don't agree with you . I strongly believe the following sports should be included in 2016 Olympics.
Ram Wrestling
: The Olympics is for humans only but with the way things are going i guess our only hope for a medal in the 2016 olympics would be an Animal .. A ram precisely

Dambe Boxing
[img]http://www.sasori.ro/libz/stiluri/1245759932_dambe.jpg[/img]
Okada riders race

2 Likes

Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by occam(m): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
This has been a disastrous Olympics for Naija. Countries like Azerbaijan, Armenia, Uzbekistan have won a medal, yet the giant of Africa, home to over 160 million people is still waiting. This is so embarrassing. Have all our athletes given up hope or is this a sign of deeper rot in our country?

Yes, it's only sports but is this a microcosm of Naija society? That trouncing by U.S in basketball says a lot
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by Lordave: 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
Abeg make de ones wey remain come back. We don tire for last
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
nawaooo..mtchew. just click below to grab my offer
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by jkeva: 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
Very disheartening, she ws too slow, thought she would make us @least proud wt bronze.
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by tos4u(m): 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
I can see clearly, god of sport and olympic is very angry wth nigeria. Abeg make dem no finish d rest make dem board iemergency flight back to nigeria to continue with our bokoharaminism
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by igbsam(m): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
This GEJ administration has never favoured sports in Nigeria. I fink GEJ is not a lover of sport. Just my observation. Before y'all start raining abuses on me, am not attacking GEJ o!
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by Castos(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
Mystiqme:
Genius, so MJ was of this nationality and from this continent?
free am, the guy dey my hospital, i'll collect that phone from him.

4 Likes

Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by mikuz(m): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
GEJ don suffer no be small.

1 Like

Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
fankasibe: I regret sharing thesame Nationality and continent with loosers like u all.
No wonder Micheal Jackson had to go change colour.
WTF are you talking of ?
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
Are we going to get any gold medal this year?
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by HAH: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
E be like goodluck don bring bad luck for naija
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by livethinme: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
wot would we get it in?
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2012
livethinme:
wot would we get it in?

Something must be there for us to win.
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by Javanian: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
we never see wood..you dey talk of gold grin
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by antitpiah: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
It is not the online critics who count; not the dumb as/s behind the computer who points out how Adejoke Odumosu stumbles, or how she could have run faster. The credit belongs to[b] Ajoke Odumosu[/b] who is actually in the Olympics, whose muscle is marred by dust and sweat and lactic acid build-up; who runs valiantly; who errs, who comes last again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to compete against world class athletes; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends herself representing an ungrateful nation; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, after coming last, at least came last while daring greatly, so that her place shall never be with those lazy and fat losers on nairaland who neither know victory nor defeat.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by gsmgold: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
mukina2: they've left her behind sad
lol
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
Javanian:
we never see wood..you dey talk of gold grin
lol. grin
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by ovie82000: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Not even a bronze medal and u are speaking of gold.
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
mukina2: they've left her behind sad
LMAO
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
Jambsupport:
no hope 4gold n silver anywaz
ur stil dey talk gold and silver wen we dey pray to get scraps of coal grin
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
ovie82000:

Not even a bronze medal and u are speaking of gold.

so Nigeria has yet to even win any medal cheesy

I stopped watching the Olympics after our sorry azz basketball game against the USA.
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by BabaOlowo: 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
"WE was robbed"
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

No i don't agree with you . I strongly believe the following sports should be included in 2016 Olympics.
Ram Wrestling
: The Olympics is for humans only but with the way things are going i guess our only hope for a medal in the 2016 olympics would be an Animal .. A ram precisely

Dambe Boxing
[img]http://www.sasori.ro/libz/stiluri/1245759932_dambe.jpg[/img]
Okada riders race

You dey craze o cheesy
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by omenziate(m): 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
Chei, odumosu, why na? Who remain now?
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by Litmus: 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ajoke Odumosu national record is 54.40. Looking at the times set by the finalist, I suppose that fifth place was the best she could have achieved.
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by Lagusta(m): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
antitpiah: It is not the online critics who count; not the dumb as/s behind the computer who points out how Adejoke Odumosu stumbles, or how she could have run faster. The credit belongs to[b] Ajoke Odumosu[/b] who is actually in the Olympics, whose muscle is marred by dust and sweat and lactic acid build-up; who runs valiantly; who errs, who comes last again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to compete against world class athletes; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends herself representing an ungrateful nation; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, after coming last, at least came last while daring greatly, so that her place shall never be with those lazy and fat losers on nairaland who neither know victory nor defeat.

Is this a poem, a novel, an article or what

Our representative came last, the next thing is to carry our crayons and write "tales by moonlight"

Nigeria I hail thee....

3 Likes

Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by Lakayana: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
Just want to say thanks to all of you i have laughed my heart out. except for the mumus that must drag uncle Jona into this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portsmouth To Punish Nwankwo Kanu For Continued Absence / Nigeria At 49th Position In New FIFA Rankings / Tokyo Paralympics 2020: Nigeria Gets Second Gold Medal In Powerlifting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.