Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles (12096 Views)

Nigeria’s Female 4 X 400m Relay Team Set New Record In Beijing This Morning / Odumosu Places Last, Awards Herself A Medal / Blessing Okagbare Places Last In 100m Finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by CyberG: 2:28am On Aug 09, 2012
Kudos to Ajoke! Woe unto the losers of Nairaland and Nigeria who invested NOTHING in the lives of most of the athletes who represent us but expect them to be lucky, perform magic or rob countries who have perpetual investment of millions of dollars in any kind of sports that exists on this planet including every sport at the Olympics!

Now, say AMEN if you cannot provide any fact/data about the investments Nigeria has made on this athletes, yet you slag them off and say BS about them!

1 Like

Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by itoldu: 3:19am On Aug 09, 2012
Isn't she a joke? lol
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by profola2be(m): 4:10am On Aug 09, 2012
itoldu: Isn't she a joke? lol
if she was a joke,why didnt you go and represent Nigeria in one of those sport.
Nigeria is the most funny country i have ever seen,it will always want to reap from where it didnt sow.
just ask those countries winning medals,they will educate you better that,their preparation for the success of 2016 Olympics starts immediately London 2012 Olympics is over.
continue with your fire brigade approach and preparation,and think you can win any medal in any sport competition .
dear,give me my blancket jare,make i go sleep.
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by phemmy1987: 5:11am On Aug 09, 2012
UNLEASHED: Zinc or copper naija no go collect for this Olympic grin grin
na diamond we are concern with nt G,S nor B

Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by lookmangiw(m): 5:20am On Aug 09, 2012
Paralympic still dey there now, abi no be so?
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by Afam4eva(m): 6:07am On Aug 09, 2012
360command:

No be only naija , for ghana self(na d same) . West africans no even try for this olympics. This na failure for every west africans.
Don't compare Ghana to Nigeria. The've never been a force to reckon with in the olympics.
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by Afam4eva(m): 6:19am On Aug 09, 2012
We might win our first medal in Takwaendo. Let's see if Chukwumerije will do us proud.
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by Korrection(m): 7:20am On Aug 09, 2012
so?
fankasibe: I regret sharing thesame Nationality and continent with loosers like u all.
No wonder Micheal Jackson had to go change colour.
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by rume(m): 7:54am On Aug 09, 2012
It's reasonable to assume many people on this thread don't follow athletics in general. There was nothing surprising about that result. I was impressed she even made the final with 54.40. Why would you even expect her to win a bronze medal with that time at the olympic games?

She did well to make it that far.
When she won gold at the commonwealth games, the Nigerian media made it seem like it was a world record... As great an achievement that was, her performance there would not have gotten her into this final. SO, she improved and pulled out her best to make it this far. It's reasonable to assume many people on this thread don't follow athletics in general. There was nothing surprising about that result. I was impressed she even made the final with 54.40. Why would you even expect her to win a bronze medal with that time at the olympic games?

She did well to make it that far.
When she won gold at the commonwealth games, the Nigerian media made it seem like it was a world record... As great an achievement that was, her performance there would not have gotten her into this final. SO, she improved and pulled out her best to make it this far.

Tolaaaaannni: Wow, and i had so much hope in her. Anyway sha, like always at least she made register. undecided
SO much hope to do what exactly, run sub 54?
zeefever: Maybe the same witches chasing Blessing Okagbare are chasing her too.
I'm guessing this is a joke, so I'll laugh

1 Like

Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by rume(m): 7:58am On Aug 09, 2012
Lagusta:

Is this a poem, a novel, an article or what

Our representative came last, the next thing is to carry our crayons and write "tales by moonlight"

Nigeria I hail thee....

Well, it made good reading, and seemed to have been written with heart and insight.
Would you prefer "she chop last ooo" as some people have written? duh!
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by jimino(m): 8:09am On Aug 09, 2012
E b lyk say wen odas dey run go front, she dey run go brk. Dis is d worst contigent nija has eva paraded in any sporting even.
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by phermonyx(m): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2012
I don tire for all dis s**t wey d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ happen for olympics, if na plastic or wood, make dem try win.....even if na to put rope wey no get any medal for dia neck, na still somtin.....at all at all na hin be winshh
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by swizz01(m): 8:41am On Aug 09, 2012
Na wa °oo°°oo°o...i com D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ tink say na whr we 9ja go fit do well.....?
Bt anyway D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ did deir best...D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ represented our country dere so we shd proud of D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥м̤̈..mm.!!!!
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by CyberG: 8:50am On Aug 09, 2012
afam4eva: We might win our first medal in Takwaendo. Let's see if Chukwumerije will do us proud.

Thunder fire that your mouth! What did you invest in the young man as a country? Thief thief country and people! Trying to reap where they did not sow! grin grin
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2012
Pls no time for critics, what are our other hopes?
Which other contestants do we have?
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by Okijajuju1(m): 9:04am On Aug 09, 2012
Who is the Moderator in charge here?!!

So because its a Yoruba woman on the chopping block today, Every hand is on deck to delete posts that dont faltter Yorubas.. But if the name of the athlete was Nkechi or Njideka, this thread would be 10 pages long with all sorts of insults directed at my people and not 1 post would have been deleted..

Like my people will say, Ike ga gu unu (Na una go tire).
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by Afam4eva(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2012
CyberG:

Thunder fire that your mouth! What did you invest in the young man as a country? Thief thief country and people! Trying to reap where they did not sow! grin grin
His father is a senator , so among all the athletes he has the best financial support. Btw, how's your new job(dead body washing)? How many bodies did you wash yesterday?
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:41am On Aug 09, 2012
Okija_juju: Who is the Moderator in charge here?!!

So because its a Yoruba woman on the chopping block today, Every hand is on deck to delete posts that dont faltter Yorubas.. But if the name of the athlete was Nkechi or Njideka, this thread would be 10 pages long with all sorts of insults directed at my people and not 1 post would have been deleted..

Na so O!!! grin
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by shawndhabi: 9:44am On Aug 09, 2012
CyberG: Kudos to Ajoke! Woe unto the losers of Nairaland and Nigeria who invested NOTHING in the lives of most of the athletes who represent us but expect them to be lucky, perform magic or rob countries who have perpetual investment of millions of dollars in any kind of sports that exists on this planet including every sport at the Olympics!

Now, say AMEN if you cannot provide any fact/data about the investments Nigeria has made on this athletes, yet you slag them off and say BS about them!

How much you contribute for dem? look bush abeg
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by shawndhabi: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2012
profola2be:
if she was a joke,why didnt you go and represent Nigeria in one of those sport.
Nigeria is the most funny country i have ever seen,it will always want to reap from where it didnt sow.
just ask those countries winning medals,they will educate you better that,their preparation for the success of 2016 Olympics starts immediately London 2012 Olympics is over.
continue with your fire brigade approach and preparation,and think you can win any medal in any sport competition .
dear,give me my blancket jare,make i go sleep.

Na so, Pls tell me the time Iran had to prepare with suicide bombers everywhere and they have won how many medals or Grenada(thats even if you know where the country is).
Na men wey d girls don follow tire make dem nor fit run again
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by shawndhabi: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2012
Imanuelle: Pls no time for critics, what are our other hopes?
Which other contestants do we have?

We are still in Taekwando and relays
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by blacksta(m): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2012
she came first from the rear
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2012
Okija_juju: Who is the Moderator in charge here?!!

Egbon mi, tribalist ni won ni bi yi... These People are bloody tribalist... gringringringringringrin
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 09, 2012
shawndhabi:

We are still in Taekwando and relays

Taekwando is our best shot... As for relays... No much hopes sha.
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by member479760: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2012
Afterall she is first 10 on this earth for that sport.
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by bbporsche: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2012
leave the babe jare... after all she carry first from back cheesy
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by emmalexabl(m): 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2012
ebamma: it seems as if all our athletes went to london to admire its beauty not to win medals
. . .
Very correct. .. .but point of correction, Nigeria sent SPECTATORS not ATHLETES to london and they would hav don much better if there were such games like SUICIDE BOMBING, KIDNAPPINGS and TRIBALISM undecided
Re: Ajoke Odumosu Places Last In Women's 400M Hurdles by Tolaaaaannni(f): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2012
afam4eva: We might win our first medal in Takwaendo. Let's see if Chukwumerije will do us proud.
Don't jinx it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portsmouth To Punish Nwankwo Kanu For Continued Absence / Nigeria At 49th Position In New FIFA Rankings / Tokyo Paralympics 2020: Nigeria Gets Second Gold Medal In Powerlifting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.