Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Did I Do The Right Thing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do The Right Thing? (2215 Views)

What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Did I Do The Right Thing Ignoring My Friend Until She Stood Up To Leave / Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Do The Right Thing? by mimi13: 1:07am On Aug 09, 2012
I had an emergency and needed cash urgently to settle custom duties so i could retrieve my package. Called up debtors but none cud raise it within that time frame. A friend of mine who is based in london who happens to love me read my pm on bb and asked me why i sounded low. Told him no problem bt he insisted and I spilled it all to him. Told me to give him time to make a call, and he called me back within mins, gave me a number to call up a friend and go get the cash from him. I did that and we fixed a meeting, got to the eatery and waited over and our b4 he showed up. Said i shud follow him back to his hotel room to get the cash cos he has bn at d mechanic all day n wtout dough on him. Getting there he brought out the cash surprisingly from his pocket and said he wud have given it to me there bt was overwhelmed by my charm and beauty and just had to have a chat with me. He told me dat my friend in london told him am a relative and since dats d case he wants to have a relationship wt me. He was all over me bt i remained calm but withdrew at every advance made. I told him i will think abt it but had to rush back home. Even d guy in london called and he told him i have gotten d money at d restaurant and ive gone home. I insisted on leaving, picked my bag n walked out wt d promise of calln him when i get home n also think abt his proposal. I Never Did!
My friend called and i told hin exactly what went down yesterday and he was furious and said when d friend calls i shud tell him that i have told him everything dat happened and i did just that. Immediately i sensed fear n shock in his voice, said i shudnt have done dat and shud have handled it maturedly, dat am trying to cause trouble. I said theres no need to be disturbed except theres something hes not saying to me. If indeed my friend told u that am his relative, then maybe u didnt do ntn wrong admiring his relative who he cnt date and u claim to be single BUT if he told u am his GirlFRIEND and u still hit on me after that and told me sumtn else to think am cheap and vulnerable, then u apparently summoned the trouble to come. And from it all, it was certain my friend told him i was his Girlfriend and even if we aint dating yet, he said that to hasten d transaction and also make d man respect me and not hit on me.
Ive had issues in d past with friends friend saying trash and when i started saying things as they were, ive said my relationships in d process cos some men are hell bent on having what belongs to their friends. My friend called him and he immediately began begging b4 he even said a word. I think i handled it matured enough... What do u think?
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Kelvinj(m): 1:13am On Aug 09, 2012
guess u did the rite thing
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by KINGwax(m): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2012
Except for something else, u shld knw u didn't do anythin wrong, unless there's somethin u are not tellin us
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Eiregirl(f): 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
What
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by mspookie: 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2012
i think u had sekxxx, grin
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by itiswell1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
Nice one. But don't you think it was dangerous going with a stranger to his hotel room? Just thinking.
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2012
U try sha.. Nothin do u grin
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by mimi13: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2012
yeah right @ms pookie, i had sex and still told my friend what happened? I had d money i went for, am not dating d one in london so i may still have had it if i wanted bt am not dat stupid, i dnt have one stands n i do respect ppl a whole lot.
@ it is well, yeah it was risky but i had to do what i had to do, life is all abt risk but with d physical features God blessed me with, dnt think one can pull a stunt on me so fast and i dnt take edibles from strangers no matter who u are esp in hotel rooms.
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by tellwisdom: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2012
E be like something dey worry u...U buy something abroad and u knw reserve money for clearing....If i were him, i go lock you for the room, throway d key inside gutter....Nigerian female thief angry angry
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by OmoAlata(f): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2012
You did the right thing and the guy has apologised to your friend abroad. He could have denied the whole saga and even turned it around on you so everything's sorted. I think.
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by 190theclown: 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2012
OP

I'm proud of you
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by cindyrella(f): 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2012
You did the right thing.
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by 190theclown: 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2012
LOl @ tellwisdom

Lookin @me in dat sorta manner
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by addictiv(m): 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2012
Guess there a very few women like you who are straight forward and would always do the right thing without compromise........kudos
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by addictiv(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2012
wait o did i see something like u screwwwwed him?
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
Na lie mehn... Dis shawwrie don give am doggie Jare! A guilty conscience needs no accuser.I resemble Maga? Abeg stop talking canal.If u confidently no u did d right tin,y come posting? Dem say na we dey distribute d Gold medals for Olypmpics? Oshisko....
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by mimi13: 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2012
idowu or whateva dat dirty name of urs is, u knw most times u do strike me like a transgendered, u sad personality issues bothers me a whole lot and u seem like a very unhappy person to me, were u raised in a foster home? U need love badly, cos u just bash into ppls thread, spew trash n meaningless tns and ppl just ignore u, and for what? Pls carry ur touty behaviour somewhere else and mark my name very well cos dis will be d last time u ever leave a comment on a thread opened by me. U need to grow up madam/sir, ppl change wt yrs bt u just get worse.
And u @No wisdom, did u see any part i wrote i BEGGED for the money, apparently cos u got no wisdow of understandn a common write up. I do biz and anytn can happen at all times, money needs investing and i dnt have to wait for 30days to get money or decide what to do wt it. Go treat ur mad cow disease, i aint got d vaccines no more.
And why did i post this? The stupid friend tot it wasnt necessary for me to tell my friend all that happened, that i wud cause a rift between them, then tomorrow he will go behind me and talk nonsense. So to make hay while d sun still shines, i had to say it as it is and preserve my dignity even if it meant causing him trouble. And also for women to know its nt always about the money, but to stand ur ground and make ppl trust u next time.

1 Like

Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Sijo01(f): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2012
You try, keep it up.
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
mimi13: idowu or whateva dat dirty name of urs is, u knw most times u do strike me like a transgendered, u sad personality issues bothers me a whole lot and u seem like a very unhappy person to me, were u raised in a foster home? U need love badly, cos u just bash into ppls thread, spew trash n meaningless tns and ppl just ignore u, and for what? Pls carry ur touty behaviour somewhere else and mark my name very well cos dis will be d last time u ever leave a comment on a thread opened by me. U need to grow up madam/sir, ppl change wt yrs bt u just get worse.
And u @No wisdom, did u see any part i wrote i BEGGED for the money, apparently cos u got no wisdow of understandn a common write up. I do biz and anytn can happen at all times, money needs investing and i dnt have to wait for 30days to get money or decide what to do wt it. Go treat ur mad cow disease, i aint got d vaccines no more.
And why did i post this? The stupid friend tot it wasnt necessary for me to tell my friend all that happened, that i wud cause a rift between them, then tomorrow he will go behind me and talk nonsense. So to make hay while d sun still shines, i had to say it as it is and preserve my dignity even if it meant causing him trouble. And also for women to know its nt always about the money, but to stand ur ground and make ppl trust u next time.
Am shaking in my g-strings o! Oya provoke na! Nonsense!

Do we have to milk it on dat u did well? If u did well keep dat vagabonated gagala to ya self.

Btwn! na doggie u give am? tongue
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Emmy9ite(m): 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
Like my other nairalanders will say____

how will this change the price of garri in the market
Must u increase the number of threads just to get compliments?
Ok,u tried!
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Flygeriana(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2012
OP, sluts r stil human being like u U n I. Stop usin that as an insult to others, thank u!

Make i stil folo d bandwagon of oda felo nairalanders, u try!
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2012
Following
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by seedord247(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2012
^ Subscribing.
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Joeadamu86: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2012
Hahaha,you try smalll
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by klaus3011(m): 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
am so much loving this thread...thanks to MIMI13,IDOWUIGBOO grin grin,and TELLWISDOM...you guys have made my day

NB..continue plsssssssss cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by tucker12(m): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2012
Well my dear you tried but just be careful. That was a close shave. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Friends Complain About Me, What Should I Do? / Shyness Is A Curse / I Have A Problem!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.