Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,373 members, 7,861,024 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Mirror Mirror ...on The Wall. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mirror Mirror ...on The Wall. (858 Views)

Mirror Mirror On The Wall, Who Is The Prettiest Of Them All? / What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. / (photo)the Mysterious Woman On The Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mirror Mirror ...on The Wall. by marvelck: 9:05am On Aug 09, 2012
In our society, we do have men who enjoy chasing and dating beautiful ladies. To them such girls are exotic and chasing them gives them so much pleasure and excitement. and many of them are willing to spend any amount just to catch a beautiful woman. Atimes, this is even done as a bet among some guys. And we also have those who go the extra mile to marry a beautiful woman. They see it as a thing of pride and as well as a prize asset on their trophy cabinet. And just like we have those that enjoy dating beautiful women, we also have those that prefer going out with an average/normal lady (in terms of beauty). they prefer dating an average girl due to the competition and stress of keeping a beautiful woman at bay. they want a girl they wont have to compete with other guys for. to them, marrying a beautiful woman, is bound to bring so much attention and distraction into their lifes or marriage. Some of the men married to beautiful women hardly have rest of mind. they are constantly monitoring their beautiful wives indirectly (if not directly). sometimes, you see such men always with their wives whenever they can. they go almost everywhere together. And each time their wives are out alone, they are always tensed. but once she comes back, you'll see the relief on their faces. There're even those that wont mind to keep their wives or babes at home 24/7 if they have their way. we've heard of guys who dont allow their girlfriends to go out alone or mingle freely with the opposite sex. due to the fear of losing her to someone else (a typical example of an insecured man). Men see beautiful girls like an expensive wine, desired by many but taken by the highest bidder. and we also have those who do their best to date fine girls so as to brag about it, or show her off among their friends. and looking at it from the ladies' angle, especially campus girls. Many of whom compete among themselves for almost everything. and dating a finer or richer guy is also part of the competition among them. there are girls who blush, become speechless or dream dreams while standing, whenever they see a fine guy, with enough swag and cash. they instantly dump or forget their boyfriends and start dancing towards the guy with more cash and swag. some of these girls like hanging out with fine guys and making yanga with them. it's like a competition among them, especially on campus. and most times, whenever two girls are fighting over a guy, if you check very well, the guy they are fighting over must either be a big boy or a fine guy. Girls hardly fight over a guy, wey no too fine or get pepper. Abi no be so?
Re: Mirror Mirror ...on The Wall. by MagnumPI: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2012
Yeah mehn, I get b!tches fighting over meh like crazy and I be phucking em like crazy.
Re: Mirror Mirror ...on The Wall. by 2goodbobo(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2012
Naso!
Re: Mirror Mirror ...on The Wall. by cindyrella(f): 9:27am On Aug 09, 2012
Me read this? Mbanu!
Re: Mirror Mirror ...on The Wall. by slimyem: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2012
what is the moral lesson here??
Where is the mirror?
Re: Mirror Mirror ...on The Wall. by marvelck: 10:19am On Aug 09, 2012
@Slimyem, Mirror Mirror on the wall...who is the fairest of them all, talks about the invisible rivalry and competition among some people when it comes to going out with the most beautiful women or handsome guys. And how such a desire also come with alot challenges for some, etc. it's all about beauty and the beast.
Re: Mirror Mirror ...on The Wall. by mspookie: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2012
am sure OP just finished seeing the movie Titled 'mirror mirror' KMT
Re: Mirror Mirror ...on The Wall. by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
I must be a day old.
Re: Mirror Mirror ...on The Wall. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2012
@OP
you shouldn't put all men in the category that you describe, as these men are simply insecure, thats all!
i would certainly understand a man that got a beautifull woman with MONEY, to be scared of letting her go out of his sight, because she could be "bought" by a RICHER man. thats no brain science!
a secure man wouldnt mind letting his beautiful babe out of his sight, because he would certainly understand that she loves him and wouldnt cheat.....and even if she DID cheat, then it would only prove that she was not IT. living life stressing about the whereabouts and doings of your wife/partner is a sure way to end up six feet under due to stress.

as for ladies, so long as they dump their bf FIRST, then there is no problem to do what they do (the ones who dont are simply whores). its all about getting what you want in life, and if it is what they want, then why do YOU think they shouldnt go for it? let them! would you even want to be with such lady, if you knew that she was wetting her panties thinking about some other dude?!
Re: Mirror Mirror ...on The Wall. by Caracta(f): 2:11am On Aug 10, 2012
and the moral lesson is...?
Re: Mirror Mirror ...on The Wall. by Ishilove: 3:41am On Aug 10, 2012
MagnumPI: Yeah mehn, I get b!tches fighting over meh like crazy and I be phucking em like crazy.
You need Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Do You Ever Wonder / What Would U Do If In My Shoes? / The Best Place/moment To Propose To Ur Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.