Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,384 members, 7,864,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99457 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2012
aguiyi:

correct link

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexRefuge/20pips-hacker/349461

the one u posted above links to ur portfolio instead of ur profile

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 8:59am On Aug 23, 2012
Moving averages. The secret to fx trading. Please forget all custom indicators and spend time researching on using moving averages to make your trade decision. This is a secret i decide to share with you all.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by JAkpayen(m): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2012
Toks2008: Moving averages. The secret to fx trading. Please forget all custom indicators and spend time researching on using moving averages to make your trade decision. This is a secret i decide to share with you all.

What's your settings for MA you are using?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by mekuzoil(m): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2012
Germany's mixed feelings on Greece
Notable over the first half of this week have been the varied opinions coming out of Germany on how to negotiate with the Greeks. Some German politicians favour the tough love approach, arguing that Greece has already been cut a great deal of slack and that life after Grexit would be tough but manageable. Others are more flexible, wanting to avoid a Greek departure from the euro and appearing open-minded about granting Greece an extension. For her part, Merkel is playing her card close to her chest, reiterating overnight that no decision will be made until after she receives the latest report from the troika. Against the backdrop of the latest chapter in this Greek drama, the mood music in markets yesterday was decidedly defensive, with European equities retreating by around 1.4% and bond yields declining. The German 10yr yield, for instance, fell by more than 10bp at one stage to 1.45%. High-beta currencies such as the Aussie lost more traction – at one stage the AUD fell back to near the 1.04 level again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by namdo(m): 9:18am On Aug 23, 2012
Toks2008: Moving averages. The secret to fx trading. Please forget all custom indicators and spend time researching on using moving averages to make your trade decision. This is a secret i decide to share with you all.
supported!
indeed i am discovering that 11SMA amd 34SMA crossing guides well (with auto trend) on trend direction during failure of RSI14 (price expansion) on daily charts which i trade from (long term trades).grin
as example: AUD/CHF is currently getting into the bear trade on daily charts though based on rsi14 i have been in from 1.0222.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2012
JAkpayen:

What's your settings for MA you are using?

It depends on the time frame you are using and the type of trader you are talking about swing trading to intraday trading.

But ma settings for traders differ so just do your research and find the one that best suits your style.

i prefer using simple moving average while traders who love lagging mas use smooth.

Now lets take a look at this.

Plot 10 smooth ma applied to close on euro 1hr chart and also plot 40smooth ma also applied to close.

Now you will be very disciplined trading this.

Enter long when 10 smooth ma crosses above 40ma and remain in the trade until 10ma makes another cross of 40 ma below. There are also few parameters to watch out for for confirmation which i cant explain all here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 23, 2012
EMA 7 and 25 does it for me but i always add it to my stepma

on another chart i have same EMA 7 and 25 with the double smoothed stochastic
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2012
waiting for AU to get to pivot before i buy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 9:39am On Aug 23, 2012
aguiyi: EMA 7 and 25 does it for me but i always add it to my stepma

on another chart i have same EMA 7 and 25 with the double smoothed stochastic

This is why i wrote that its best to research and get the settings that suits your style.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 23, 2012
10 am candle
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2012
A new 20pips position has just been triggered on the hacker EA test account so lets see as it goes.

3 different supp/res levels are usually used to initiate the trades. If euro moves lower to supp 12524 then another position will be opened and if euro descends even further to tests supp 12498, the last position will be opened with all 3 positions having a maximum risk exposure of 5% using 100pips as standard stop loss to give room for random moves. The sl is modifiable with hedging options.

so lets see how it goes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2012
JAkpayen:

Actually bought @ 1651 'cos I came in late but will probably be adding more whenever it retraces, I also respect your view on currency pairs. EU may creep to 1.27 before actually going down

If your positions are still open, you should be above 1000+ pips by now. The Gold rush is saving the day from what we discussed last night.

More greens to the portfolio.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by mayzee: 9:47am On Aug 23, 2012
Pls any one in house should pls tell me how to get the piplocker. or pls send it coolml4eva@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 23, 2012
erniok: waiting for AU to get to pivot before i buy.
i bought at the 61.8 fibo level on the 1h
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by JAkpayen(m): 9:57am On Aug 23, 2012
Toks2008:

This is why i wrote that its best to research and get the settings that suits your style.
I'm presently using EMA 5 (CLOSE) and EMA 8 (OPEN)

ayox2003:

If your positions are still open, you should be above 1000+ pips by now. The Gold rush is saving the day from what we discussed last night.

More greens to the portfolio.

Frawzey
Actually targeting about 2K pips to cover my draw down.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2012
aguiyi:
i bought at the 61.8 fibo level on the 1h

o blood of God, au is bearish
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by efe22(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2012
rozayx5:

am on it let me finish with my current trades analysis

I got them. Yes 1 month demo before jumping live. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2012
aguiyi:

o blood of God, au is bearish
lol. waiting for pivot still or 32.8 on 1 hr.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2012
JAkpayen:

Actually targeting about 2K pips to cover my draw down.

Okay. If u entered early enough, 2000+ pips would have been covered because it touched 1666 this morning. Well, its still en route to your target though.

Be patient. I already closed mine this morning due to trend pressure. I would re-order at the close of the day's candle if I see a low.

August 31 is another day.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 10:24am On Aug 23, 2012
Bearish divergence on GBPNZD on 4hr frame.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 23, 2012
erniok: Bearish divergence on GBPNZD on 4hr frame.
careful with this pair, it can move 400pips in a day
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 23, 2012
erniok:
lol. waiting for pivot still or 32.8 on 1 hr.
no wahala, i will let my sl do its work
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by JAkpayen(m): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2012
ayox2003:

Okay. If u entered early enough, 2000+ pips would have been covered because it touched 1666 this morning. Well, its still en route to your target though.

Be patient. I already closed mine this morning due to trend pressure. I would re-order at the close of the day's candle if I see a low.

August 31 is another day.

Frawzey

Gist me what's actually happening this day?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2012

Traders should imbibe the culture of focusing on just one or two pairs and also avoid pairs with high volatility and spread.

Fx trading is about in depth understanding of a pair nature, knowing how it reacts to various conditions hence the need to really focus on a pair if possible and maximize your earning power on it. Diversification was my watchword before i realized that focusing on a pair can go a long way in ensuring steady profit. No distraction.

As i wroet before, i have multiple charts opened on euro with different chart picture and this is why i hardly go wrong trading euro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 23, 2012
EU should save my time and get to 2580 nah! Haba!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2012
Spread on that pair with my broker is 15pips on a normal day. No go area for me. GCAD and GAUD are as far as I can go.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2012
eu sell now 1.2558 sl 1.2580
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2012
Toks2008:

Traders should imbibe the culture of focusing on just one or two pairs and also avoid pairs with high volatility and spread.

Fx trading is about in depth understanding of a pair nature, knowing how it reacts to various conditions hence the need to really focus on a pair if possible and maximize your earning power on it. Diversification was my watchword before i realized that focusing on a pair can go a long way in ensuring steady profit. No distraction.

As i wroet before, i have multiple charts opened on euro with different chart picture and this is why i hardly go wrong trading euro.
I appreciate your in-depth knowledge bro. My only grouse with you is that you have this penchance for trying to get every trader to see things from your vantage point. This market is so vast, and unlike the biblical paradise, there is no single way to financial freedom trading the markets. Your opinion on various topical issues will sound a lot better if they don't look overly coercive.
More greens to your account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2012
hisableplc: eu sell now 1.2558 sl 1.2580
Sell EU? When it hasn't broken 2530? Not too sure bro. Even if it does break, I will simply close my current long and patiently wait for another long signal.
Again, you know what you saw.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2012
Wetin come dey push GU nah?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 11:18am On Aug 23, 2012
Zeddicus:
I appreciate your in-depth knowledge bro. My only grouse with you is that you have this penchance for trying to get every trader to see things from your vantage point. This market is so vast, and unlike the biblical paradise, there is no single way to financial freedom trading the markets. Your opinion on various topical issues will sound a lot better if they don't look overly coercive.
More greens to your account.

Mr Zeddicus with due respect it seems you have ego problem.

just read your post once more and you will realized that it would have been better if you never commented on that post of mine.

"My only grouse with you is that you have this penchance for trying to get every trader to see things from your vantage point".My friend, I am a world class trainer and i have trained so many people from different parts of the world so when i write on forex matters i write as a trainer and mentor. You have a choice to discard my opinion or make use of it.

Writing such comments only spells ego-centrism on your part. This is a thread where we discuss on fx matters.
Please stop picking on me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 23, 2012
Toks2008:

Mr Zeddicus with due respect it seems you have ego problem.

just read your post once more and you will realized that it would have been better if you never commented on that post of mine.

"My only grouse with you is that you have this penchance for trying to get every trader to see things from your vantage point".My friend, I am a world class trainer and i have trained so many people from different parts of the world so when i write on forex matters i write as a trainer and mentor. You have a choice to discard my opinion or make use of it.

Writing such comments only spells ego-centrism on your part. This is a thread where we discuss on fx matters.
Please stop picking on me.
LMAO. Picking on you? Yeah right. It's all good though. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (102)

Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Binary Option Free Alert / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.