Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,363 members, 7,864,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99456 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2012
see as gbpchf (80 pips) and gbpcad (250pips) dey make me dance alanta. grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2012
For me I dont like sitting and watching the market when its bullish, its so slow and frustrating, the bearish market has more action like waterfalls, price moves and you will know there is action but for a upward trends you need 3 times extra patience.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2012
erniok: see as gbpchf (80 pips) and gbpcad (250pips) dey make me dance alanta. grin grin
Bros na forexrush abi na which system be that wey you dey use, abeg to apply for release of this knowledge to my email olarolls03 at gmail dot com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by JAkpayen(m): 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2012
ayox2003:

Mine was close too.

It has finally broken its resistance now. Its shielded me from other pairs for now.

Looking to re-order after the days candle. But already taken a stake on fixed odds.

More greens to the portfolio.

Frawzey.
My next target will be 1700 by next week that's were a major resistance is. What's the bolded?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2012
lari03: Bros na forexrush abi na which system be that wey you dey use, abeg to apply for release of this knowledge to my email olarolls03 at gmail dot com
bros na naijababe system i adopt ohh.that system na winch but i think say i done send am to you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2012
lari03: Bros na forexrush abi na which system be that wey you dey use, abeg to apply for release of this knowledge to my email olarolls03 at gmail dot com
forex rush say make i buy but the system said no, it still has a date with 1.508.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2012
JAkpayen:
My next target will be 1700 by next week that's were a major resistance is. What's the bolded?
Binary Options
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2012
everyone dey on EU and GU wen other trending pairs dey. i dey wait wen usdcad go start im own wella.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by JAkpayen(m): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2012
Zeddicus:
Binary Options
Thanx how does it work? Abeg I need to diversify my investments.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2012
erniok:
forex rush say make i buy but the system said no, it still has a date with 1.508.
no I am not yet in possession of it, would like to read about it over the weekend if you can send it to me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2012
JAkpayen:
Would rather wait for AYOX to answer that sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
another re entry eu gu just 40-50 pips let c how it goes

+20+ pips on gu eu jogging down
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
[quote author=lari03] no I am not yet in possession of it, would like to read about it over the weekend if you can send it to me.[/quote
i'll do so this evening. freely i have received, freely i give.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2012
infofirst: 1.2586/4 selling eu for 50 pips.

Who is afraid of margin call? Probably no one,lol. This market is very tough to penetrate in profitable aspect, at first you need many margin calls account before you can understand this market how it really works...margin call is not so bad after all because it has a great purpose to make you grounded and make you always improved your trading conditions day by day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2012
JAkpayen:

Thats cool. So did I. Infact would be adding spreads to my catalog of portfolio soon with the required discipline. Three can play the game. smiley

In simple terms, you place a trade based on two options with a FIXED amount of equity in a specified timeframe.

J, there is already a thread that caters for that and it would be wrong for me to digress from the objective of this thread. Visit BOM THREAD.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2012
i think GU is falling back after meeting resistance on 1.5900. will wait tomorrow for the gdp before joining the market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2012
ayox2003:

Thats cool. So did I. Infact would be adding spreads to my catalog of portfolio soon with the required discipline. Three can play the game. smiley

In simple terms, you place a trade based on two options with a FIXED amount of equity in a specified timeframe.

J, there is already a thread that caters for that and it would be wrong for me to digress from the objective of this thread. Visit BOM THREAD.

Frawzey

ayo, do you have materials on BOM. the quick profit thing still dey may blood doh the antidote i dey take dey work well well.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2012
fxbomovi: Am selling eur/usd now. Who is going me?

i hope you did not take this action undecided undecided undecided
from the pic below you were a victim of fake sell signals, EURO is not yet ready for a final downfall cool cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2012
erniok:
ayo, do you have materials on BOM. the quick profit thing still dey may blood doh the antidote i dey take dey work well well.

Abeg. Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar. We would do that on the BOM thread. This is strictly forex. Thanks.

Frawzey.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
for those long on gold watch out there is resistance lurking by the corner. see chart below

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2012
erniok:
bros na naijababe system i adopt ohh.that system na winch but i think say i done send am to you.

Bros abeg send me this system. Am tired of consecutive margin calls. Let me demo for a while. One luv brother. Email: humphrey4real80 @yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2012
Dear forex Trader, LEARN TO TRADE LIKE A PRO.
Our approach to trading and teaching “The Price Action Trading Technique” is to ensure effective trading off of a few time-tested price action setups. There really is no need to try and trade from 25 different price patterns, the Forex market moves in a relatively predictable fashion most of the time, so all we need is a handful of effective price action entry setups to give us a good chance at finding and entering high-probability trades.

Price action setups are the best predictor of future price movement, all markets operate in “future time”, this means market participants enter trades based on what they believe will happen to a certain security in the future. Price action is the best indicator of the aggregate belief of all market participants. What happened in the past is the past, lagging indicators only analyze past data and display it to you in a second-hand format that is less clear and less precise than price action.

Renowned price action trader Chris Ahize and Henry Nnalue Founder swanFX Group have been dedicated to education and training forex traders through our Blog www.swanfxgroup.com/blog where we post regular price action analysis and market insights.

Due to a high level of requests, we now bring to you bring to you the much talked about "Forex Traders Price Action Workshop”. We intend to provide you with real world education on professional forex trading.

[size=15pt]Venue: Antlead Training Center, 47 Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos
Date: 14th/15th September 2012
Fee: #15,000 before date. #20,000 at venue
[/size]
Here are some of the course contents:

1. Advanced Pin Bar Reversal Entry
2. Inside Bar Continuation and Reversal entry
3. The Fakey (inside bar false break) entry
4. Long tailed pinbars on 4hrs and daily
5. False breaks from supports and resistance
6. Price Action Trading Plans for price action setups
7. Working with perfect trends
8. Using Confluence to find high probability signal
9. Using breakouts correctly with price action
10. Applying risk/reward ratio to increase profits.
11. Mapping key market levels and swing points
12. Money management and trading psychology

[size=14pt]For bookings, call:
Chris on 08037222562 or 07051837401
Henry on: 08038226929
[/size]

This workshop will be limited to only 30 participants and reservation will only be made on first come first serve basis.

Other incentives include
1. Live Trade Setups Forum
2. Life time membership to our member’s area
3. Regular Tutorials Posted For Members
4. Daily Forex Trade Setups Newsletter and signals.
5. Members Email and phone line Support

Hurry now and register.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by BawsTrader95: 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2012
I think monday we will find out if their will be a push to 1.27 looks like a potential scalp opportunity for bears but if it spikes you are unlikely to see a return. Made big profit $1850 on the china news last night definitely need to continue to develop my fundamental game for sure always gives great risk to reward ratio. Up 227% so far hope august 31st will not be black friday for me.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2012
I did and I paid for it. But thank God for sound money management. Thats the key to success

rozayx5:

i hope you did not take this action undecided undecided undecided
from the pic below you were a victim of fake sell signals, EURO is not yet ready for a final downfall cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2012
JAkpayen: @ aguiyi abeg your input on AU I wan buy is it okay?

bro abeg no vex for the late response, na office things

bearish biased though

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2012
Aud is making my day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2012
fxbomovi: Aud is making my day.
pls say that again

too much money, plenty money oh, iworiwo oh, jehovah emekwala ozor grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2012
If your selling UDCAD your on your own grin grin grin grin cry cry

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2012
fxbomovi: Aud is making my day.
Thank God at least your back on track with that grin grin grin ;
you shud be sellin or you were sellin cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2012
Can anyone recommend a comprehensive text on Fibonacci? Been looking at the book by Constance Brown but I am undecided. Any ideas house?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2012
chart pattern analysis for EUR/JPY
rising wedge pattern on the daily chart.
price broke out of the pattern, failed to sustain the breakout
and has now re-entered the pattern.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2012
Thanks for your concern.

rozayx5:
Thank God at least your back on track with that grin grin grin ;
you shud be sellin or you were sellin cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (102)

Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Binary Option Free Alert / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.