Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99254 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2012
JAkpayen:

Gist me what's actually happening this day?

August 31 is the day world top economic minds would hold a meeting with the Fed Chairman. He is expected to give a speech right there and investors are "expecting" that he would actually hit the nail on the head about QE3 because that was were he hinted about QE2.

Anyways, its merely an "expectation". But if Bernanke says something like this : We would add stimulus to the economy very soon. Another MASSIVE Gold rush and inflation would be triggered which would weaken the Dollar.

So lets see what happens that day. Till then, lets flow with the trend.

Lest I forget, todays new home sales is also an economic indicator to the Feds decision. If there is an increase in new homes, it means the economy is improving.

Frawzey.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ncpat(m): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2012
Who has knowledge about ITM FINANCIAL?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2012
ncpat: Who has knowledge about ITM FINANCIAL?

There are no reviews on them so far on forexpeacearmy but as i have always advised any one interested in buying or using any signal service, trading system to always scrutinize. Never believe written history report of profits but insist on trial period if its a signal service or real time trading history of the method.

Lets be very careful in this business. Its scam prone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by JAkpayen(m): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2012
ayox2003:

August 31 is the day world top economic minds would hold a meeting with the Fed Chairman. He is expected to give a speech right there and investors are "expecting" that he would actually hit the nail on the head about QE3 because that was were he hinted about QE2.

Anyways, its merely an "expectation". But if Bernanke says something like this : We would add stimulus to the economy very soon. Another MASSIVE Gold rush and inflation would be triggered which would weaken the Dollar.

Lest I forget, todays new home sales is also an economic indicator to the Feds decision. If there is an increase in new homes, it means the economy is improving.

Frawzey.

That's Jackson Hole Summit......thanks for the reminder.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2012
Zeddicus:
Sell EU? When it hasn't broken 2530? Not too sure bro. Even if it does break, I will simply close my current long and patiently wait for another long signal.
Again, you know what you saw.

thanks bro i appreciate your concern my indicators are indicating sell to 1.2500-2485 before d final lap if strenght is giving to it by the bulls but wil a good area for stop loss there is no fear i enter trades when i have good stop loss region so lets see how it goes till morrow
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ncpat(m): 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2012
ncpat: Who has knowledge about ITM FINANCIAL?
Toks2008:

There are no reviews on them so far on forexpeacearmy but as i have always advised any one interested in buying or using any signal service, trading system to always scrutinize. Never believe written history report of profits but insist on trial period if its a signal service or real time trading history of the method.

Lets be very careful in this business. Its scam prone.
here is their link
http://forexsocialsignals.com/cb/?hop=007stats
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2012
ayox2003:

Frawzey.
you seem to be an elder in this business, kudos bro and more of ur insight here pls

where is tonjoan
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2012
ayox2003:

Frawzey.

you seem to be an elder in this business, kudos bro and more of ur insight here pls

where is tonjoan
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2012
ncpat:
here is their link
http://forexsocialsignals.com/cb/?hop=007stats

Yes i have seen the site. Just that there are some online scam alert sites that gives reviews on whether a fx service/broker is good or bad and since i have not seen any review on them,i cant say whether they are good or bad but make sure you scrutinize them. Forget video proof, just make sure you look well before you leap.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2012
efe22:

Ok am still waiting patiently for the package. efe222 @yahoo.com Thanks

Your wish is my command grin grin grin grin
you got mail with goodies in them
have a nice forex career brother cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
Waiting to short eur/usd and eur/gbp. Any opinion? But i must follow my system sha.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2012
fxbomovi: Waiting to short eur/usd and eur/gbp. Any opinion? But i must follow my system sha.

Its always important to follow your system as long as you trust it to give you good result. Signals and trade analysis should be used as a comparison and not to be followed dogmatically except you don't have a reliable trading method and you want to trade fx at all cost.

Nevertheless i still see euro moving higher to res 12600 but we may also see a surprise intraday bearish correction to retest supp 12500 which should be confirmed if supp 12524 is breached so you can place a sell stop at 12523 for 20pips target but i will still advise you wait for pullback to buy euro rather than trade against the major trend which still looks bullish.

Hope this helps
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by takeprofit: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2012
does anybody here know what nial fuller's forum looks like. i'm thinking of registering for his course. is it worth it ($320)? does he give specific entry and exit points?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2012
aguiyi:
careful with this pair, it can move 400pips in a day
yes boss, its protected and also bearish on daily.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2012
takeprofit: does anybody here know what nial fuller's forum looks like. i'm thinking of registering for his course. is it worth it ($320)? does he give specific entry and exit points?

you will find lots of reviews about him here.

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/has-anyone-heard/4813-nial-fuller-price-action-forex-education-method.html
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2012
Thanks. Am yet to pull the trigger. Still waiting for confirmations.

Toks2008:

Its always important to follow your system as long as you trust it to give you good result. Signals and trade analysis should be used as a comparison and not to be followed dogmatically except you don't have a reliable trading method and you want to trade fx at all cost.

Nevertheless i still see euro moving higher to res 12600 but we may also see a surprise intraday bearish correction to retest supp 12500 which should be confirmed if supp 12524 is breached so you can place a sell stop at 12523 for 20pips target but i will still advise you wait for pullback to buy euro rather than trade against the major trend which still looks bullish.

Hope this helps
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2012
Another 20pips just banked on the 20pips hacker intraday swing system making 40pips for the day.

By the close of London session if no position is still open, EA will stop trading till the open of a new day's candle due to its intraday nature.

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/20pips-hacker/349461
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by efe22(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2012
rozayx5:
have a nice forex career brother cheesy

Big Amen to that smiley smiley Cheers smiley smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2012
So why is the USD strong even with the negative numbers?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by babypipsy: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2012
The Eur too isn't doing better either.
Zeddicus: So why is the USD strong even with the negative numbers?
The Eur too isn't doing better either. Unenventful news
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2012
hisableplc: eu sell now 1.2558 sl 1.2580

if you are on this planet with eu when it breaks 1.2527 move sl to break even/+20pip or you can exit if u r not safe as for me i see 1.2500-2485
Keep pipping +vely
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2012
Zeddicus: So why is the USD strong even with the negative numbers?
there is a lot more to fundamental analysis than numbers, if it was only numbers forecasters would be billionaires grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2012
Toks2008: Another 20pips just banked on the 20pips hacker intraday swing system making 40pips for the day.

By the close of London session if no position is still open, EA will stop trading till the open of a new day's candle due to its intraday nature.

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/20pips-hacker/349461
you keep making the same mistake
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexRefuge/20pips-hacker/349461
cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FOREXMART(m): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2012
Hello everybody. A green Pips filled day to you all. @Jakpayen You haven'tcome to ph yet? Hope all is well? @ Zeddicus, My brother are you still in kaduna?

All the best people.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2012
rozayx5:
you keep making the same mistake
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexRefuge/20pips-hacker/349461
cool

Thanks. I am expecting some questions and recommendation on this method im testing. This is the paramount reason for sharing it.

I have noticed that leaving positions too long to gather huge pips is not easy especially when trading manually. I am so used to leaving positions too long which sometimes reverses on me and sometimes even wipe out the profits by the time i exit. This is why i developed this quick profit taking method but i will be modifying it to lock in 20pips with max tp of 40pips rather than exit out-rightly at 20pips so that i can make more pips in a fast moving market.

So you can ask any question concerning this method so that you can understand it better.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ncpat(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2012
any analysis on EU i`m on sell now.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2012
ncpat: any analysis on EU i`m on sell now.

Euro trend picture still suggest a bullish trend on the intraday chart as well as 4hr chart.

Sell euro only if supp 12523 is broken with quick 20pips target. but a total trend change will be confirmed when euro breaks supp 12450 which is far down so just wait for pullbacks to buy euro and the supp to watch for have been coded into the EA i gave the link to monitor.

But i am not just ok selling euro for any reason. i will rather wait to buy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ncpat(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2012
Toks2008:

Euro trend picture still suggest a bullish trend on the intraday chart as well as 4hr chart.

Sell euro only if supp 12523 is broken with quick 20pips target. but a total trend change will be confirmed when euro breaks supp 12450 which is far down so just wait for pullbacks to buy euro and the supp to watch for have been coded into the EA i gave the link to monitor.

send me the link for the EA PLEASE. forex@1010studio.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ncpat(m): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2012
Toks2008:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ncpat(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2012
Toks2008:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
ncpat:

its open for the public.

I have 2 EAs with one having two settings trading long term and short term swings as well as one trading 20pips intraday profit target. these are the links.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexRefuge/long-term-zombie-swing-trading/239420 this is a long term trading method running 24/7 and can generate over 50% in a year.This will be ideal for managing huge equity

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexRefuge/short-term-swing/368753: This is just a slight modification of the long term swing and i still waiting to see if it will come out better than the long term swing.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexRefuge/20pips-hacker/349461 this is the link you requested for.
This intraday EA swing is aimed at gathering as many 20pips as possible daily and i hope to use this build small equity in a conservative manner.

So you can observe the performances and make any comments/recommendations or constructive criticism.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ncpat(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2012
Toks2008:

its open for the public.

I have three 2 Eas trading long term and short term swings as well as 20pips intraday profit target. these are the links.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexRefuge/long-term-zombie-swing-trading/239420 this is a long term trading method running 24/7 and can generate over 50% in a year.This will be ideal for managing huge equity

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexRefuge/short-term-swing/368753: This is just a slight modification of the long term swing and i still waiting to see if it will come out better than the long term swing.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexRefuge/20pips-hacker/349461 this is the link you requested for.
This intraday EA swing is aimed at gathering as many 20pips as possible daily and i hope to use this build small equity in a conservative manner.

So you can observe the performances and make any comments/recommendations or constructive criticism.

thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (102)

What Is The Difference Between Tier 1, Tier 2 And Tier 3 / Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Binary Option Free Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.