Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,626 members, 7,861,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99431 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2012
pipmaster77:

Thanks guy. It might take me a whole year to test all of them.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2012
Evans5050: Please Guys Help me with d DDFX system,
have ended up downloading virus online in search for it.

evans650@ymail.com
wink wink wink cheesy cool
why suffer your self, when searching for systems , do it carefully, anyway check your mail its there, just do the usual thing demo trade it and get familiar with it, and mail me your progress so that i can give you tips

any way the battle line is drawn today at 10PM, i wish everyone a nice trading week as the new week comes up, may the pips be with us smiley smiley smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ryzo: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2012
Umm...hi guys. I wanna get started in forex trading and I need all the help I can get. U guys are really good at it. Please can u guys give me a hand? I will really appreciate it. Please
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by namdo(m): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2012
Impulse80: will u please stop derailing this thread! Everything that should be posted here should be fx trade alerts only! If u want to quote aristotle, plato, jared martinez and the likes of them open a thread. There u can quote even bill gates! No wahala. Allez
now do you need to respond this way? that's how this thread is continuously made uninteresting. nawa.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2012
naijababe:

Why are you so delirious ? grin Try it on crude and dow, you'll be blown away!

Pls I ve this questions as regards ur system…pls don’t mind how simple some of them may appear but I just want to be sure I know it.
1) How do we draw resistant and support lines on the daily time frame (or on different time frames) I have an auto pivot system that I normally use if I put my chart on daily time frame does the r1,r2, r3 and s1,s2 s2 the auto pivot system displays the same as these resistance and support lines you mentioned or any other way to draw it manually.
2) What is the usage of ema 135? And
3) Any need to watch out for news time

warm regards.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2012
As we start a new trading week, euro traders should look in the bears direction once supp 12480 get breached and should wait to sell only as we may be journeying down with the bears to supp 12394. Trade with care.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by LaconicINC: 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2012
Warming up,are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by LaconicINC: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2012
ryzo: Umm...hi guys. I wanna get started in forex trading and I need all the help I can get. U guys are really good at it. Please can u guys give me a hand? I will really appreciate it. Please
your forerx career starts here http://babypips.com/school
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2012
Toks2008: As we start a new trading week, euro traders should look in the bears direction once supp 12480 get breached and should wait to sell only as we may be journeying down with the bears to supp 12394. Trade with care.

Yes, the bias for the week is bearish, the other caution is to keep a tab on fundamentals. A lot could still happen before JH on Friday (Big Ben) and Sat (Dragon Draghi).
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2012
chart pattern analysis for CAD/CHF
see chart for illustration
yet to pull the trigger. price action/candle pattern will tell me when to enter. or if at all i;m to enter. it could turn out to be a false break.
though this is unlikely. last week's candle closed very bullish. that of two weeks ago closed as a doji.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2012
will there be a gap?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2012
aguiyi: will there be a gap?

Most likely on E/J, GBP/CAD and AUD/USD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2012
omaojo1:

Most likely on E/J, GBP/CAD and AUD/USD
upside or downside
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2012
aguiyi:
upside or downside

All don go upside. But seriously, did you expect me to get the right direction?

I never chop winch reach that level o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Prettywoman: 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2012
omaojo1:

All don go upside. But seriously, did you expect me to get the right direction?

I never chop winch reach that level o.
Lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2012
Euro must pay for all the rally of last week, especially against the JPY. That is if all those ECB rumors don't start this week again o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2012
Viewing this topic: Prettywoman, omaojo1, danna(m), alen_tino(m), jfxt, jeco(m), stson(m), babypipsy, drmelch(m), Theyjih, Lawfex and 7 guest(s)

How market o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by nolly042(m): 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2012
biz has started. positions about to be taken
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2012
First trade for the week, shorting EU, GU, EJ and CJ for 40 pips each.

watching 1.2465 for EU
1.5780 for GU
97.80 for EJ
81.50 for CJ as the case may be. (might even go more low for this pair and also EJ)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Theyjih: 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2012
omaojo1: Viewing this topic: Prettywoman, omaojo1, danna(m), alen_tino(m), jfxt, jeco(m), stson(m), babypipsy, drmelch(m), Theyjih, Lawfex and 7 guest(s)

How market o.
MArket dey oh small small slow and steady Hunting Long term as usual. hope we all get high on PIPSINOGEN
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2012
honeric01: First trade for the week, shorting EU, GU, EJ and CJ for 40 pips each.

watching 1.2465 for EU
1.5780 for GU
97.80 for EJ
81.50 for CJ as the case may be. (might even go more low for this pair and also EJ)

is eu good to short yet?...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2012
Profitable trading week everyone.

Eur/aud is good to sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2012
Currency pairs: Merkels comment about Greece would not make me trade the Euro because investors are just having a risk on trade. If I'm lucky to spot a reversal pattern or a confirmed continuation pattern on any daily chart, I would make a trade. Till then I rest my case.

Indices: I dont trade the European indices based on experience. Very volatile market you've got there cos its shoved in-between the Asian and the American sessions. Its just like a channel that rarely makes decision on its own and its very conservative. I dont even know how they react to news in that Europe sef. Until its a "powerful news" their market go just take one kain random walk. Plus there are industry news that are released...so one may not actually know that BMW sealed a deal this morning and its pushing the DAX and so on. Very "interwovenly complex"!!! Therefore I would be looking at the futures of the US Indices plus the CFD's on my MT4, specifically #JPM and #C (JP Morgan Chase and City Group), to make my final decisions.

Commodities: Isaac just hit Florida. And all the Oil firms at the gulf would shutdown their plants. So I expect Oil to surge. Inshort, I'm buying Oil now. I dont need talk about Gold. I've overflogged it. $Oil is the "bestbuy" for now, if you know what I mean.

More greens to the portfolio.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 12:01am On Aug 27, 2012
fxbomovi: Profitable trading week everyone.

Eur/aud is good to sell

Save for the ill luck that will befall the single currency as is being anticipated, this call might land you in the red. The AUD has been loosing strength against all pairs recently due to falling commodity prices, so i do not expect it to perform well against the Euro. Though it might work out well in the interim, the bias is still bullish.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 12:36am On Aug 27, 2012
ayox2003: Currency pairs: Merkels comment about Greece would not make me trade the Euro because investors are just having a risk on trade. If I'm lucky to spot a reversal pattern or a confirmed continuation pattern on any daily chart, I would make a trade. Till then I rest my case.

Indices: I dont trade the European indices based on experience. Very volatile market you've got there cos its shoved in-between the Asian and the American sessions. Its just like a channel that rarely makes decision on its own and its very conservative. I dont even know how they react to news in that Europe sef. Until its a "powerful news" their market go just take one kain random walk. Plus there are industry news that are released...so one may not actually know that BMW sealed a deal this morning and its pushing the DAX and so on. Very "interwovenly complex"!!! Therefore I would be looking at the futures of the US Indices plus the CFD's on my MT4, specifically #JPM and #C (JP Morgan Chase and City Group), to make my final decisions.

Commodities: Isaac just hit Florida. And all the Oil firms at the gulf would shutdown their plants. So I expect Oil to surge. Inshort, I'm buying Oil now. I dont need talk about Gold. I've overflogged it. $Oil is the "bestbuy" for now, if you know what I mean.

Frawzey

Oil.. buy
R u sure?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 1:03am On Aug 27, 2012
Pro02:

Oil.. buy
R u sure?

Ofcourse. 83+ pips Bullish already cos its at 96.89.

Well, I use FXCM's Marketscope.

Frawzey.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by JAkpayen(m): 1:19am On Aug 27, 2012
ayox2003:

Ofcourse. 83+ pips Bullish already cos its at 96.89.

Well, I use FXCM's Marketscope.

Frawzey.

You are still awake bro, what is your target for gold this week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ncpat(m): 1:41am On Aug 27, 2012
Evans5050: Please Guys Help me with d DDFX system,
have ended up downloading virus online in search for it.

evans650@ymail.com
wink wink wink cheesy cool
DDFX SYSTEM JUST UPLOADED GET IT HERE http://1010studio.com/forex/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Evans5050: 1:51am On Aug 27, 2012
Appreciate the various concern, system have been sent to my mail already.
Thanks once more.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 2:31am On Aug 27, 2012
What just happened to AU? This pair is going to crash today. Am entering new sell at the break of new candle. Same with GU.
Happy pipping

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 2:34am On Aug 27, 2012
ayox2003: Currency pairs: Merkels comment about Greece would not make me trade the Euro because investors are just having a risk on trade. If I'm lucky to spot a reversal pattern or a confirmed continuation pattern on any daily chart, I would make a trade. Till then I rest my case.

Good analysis. Already green on crude. TNX

Frawzey

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by nolly042(m): 2:52am On Aug 27, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: What just happened to AU? This pair is going to crash today. Am entering new sell at the break of new candle. Same with GU.
Happy pipping
sir why not wait for 1.0440 i.e AU and GU somewhere around monthly R1. watch ur 1hr stochastic and the last 1hr roll over

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (102)

Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Binary Option Free Alert / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.