Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99255 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 3:05am On Aug 27, 2012
nolly042:
sir why not wait for 1.0440 i.e AU and GU somewhere around monthly R1. watch ur 1hr stochastic and the last 1hr roll over
Thank you very much for your observation. If you noticed, there was a buy stop on 1.0437, just above daily R1. Your observation makes a lot of sense. My eyes are on 1.0407, in respect to my new SELL. anything above this, I will wait for 1.0440.
Thank once again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by babypipsy: 4:23am On Aug 27, 2012
This is alert for which currency pair? embarassed
infocaster4real: Learn about the basic of earning, saving and investing Money. Many people are still

puzzled on how these three steps can make a person financially successful. Anyone can

become rich regardless of background, education and even nationality.

To register click on this link.

ww. paytrustonline.com.nu
ww . paytrustonline.eu .pn

Try it Out.

You may add me to facebook using my email, prince_onwuchekwaATyahooDOTcom

or add me to your messenger list.IM ID = rince_onwuchekwa

For inquiries you may call the company represetative on +234- 80-6470- 9252

Contact Person: Mrs Judith Eke or Mr David Williams
Email: support(AT)paytrustonlineDOTcom
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 5:26am On Aug 27, 2012
babypipsy: This is alert for which currency pair? embarassed

for AUD/ 419 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 5:52am On Aug 27, 2012
Nolly04's comment playing out. been stopped out on +5 on AU. A divergence has been building up on GU. with the pin-bar formation at the arrow pointing up, we might as well see an upward movement. Wait for new candle formations above pivot, 1.5828 area for confirmation. same with AU. If this fails, continue the SELLING

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 5:53am On Aug 27, 2012
happy new week to all my fellow traders.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 6:26am On Aug 27, 2012
ALERT ALERT ALERT -LIBERTY RESERVE HAS OPENED ON MY FIREFOX cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
AFTER THEIR YEARS OF maintainance, thank God,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by nolly042(m): 6:43am On Aug 27, 2012
traders selling eu, gu and au gold has a harami cross on the daily with an evening star on 4hr TF all saying a tanking and we know that these pairs move together most times so i think the tanking will still hold but P/A must be followed. good luck to us all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ncpat(m): 6:45am On Aug 27, 2012
EU SELL @1.25026 TP @1.24946 2ND TP@1.24798 SL 1.25149 BUY @1.25149 TP@1.25229 2ND TP 1.25377 SL 1.25026

http://1010studio.com/forex/category/signals/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 6:48am On Aug 27, 2012
JAkpayen:

You are still awake bro, what is your target for gold this week

I must have slept off with my system running. My tone has not changed. Read this:

ayox2003: Currency pairs: Merkels comment about Greece would not make me trade the Euro because investors are just having a risk on trade. If I'm lucky to spot a reversal pattern or a confirmed continuation pattern on any daily chart, I would make a trade. Till then I rest my case.

Indices: I dont trade the European indices based on experience. Very volatile market you've got there cos its shoved in-between the Asian and the American sessions. Its just like a channel that rarely makes decision on its own and its very conservative. I dont even know how they react to news in that Europe sef. Until its a "powerful news" their market go just take one kain random walk. Plus there are industry news that are released...so one may not actually know that BMW sealed a deal this morning and its pushing the DAX and so on. Very "interwovenly complex"!!! Therefore I would be looking at the futures of the US Indices plus the CFD's on my MT4, specifically #JPM and #C (JP Morgan Chase and City Group), to make my final decisions.

Commodities: Isaac just hit Florida. And all the Oil firms at the gulf would shutdown their plants. So I expect Oil to surge. Inshort, I'm buying Oil now. I dont need talk about Gold. I've overflogged it. $Oil is the "bestbuy" for now, if you know what I mean.

More greens to the portfolio.

Frawzey

I have over-emphasized(over-flogged) buying Gold that was why I didnt wanna repeat myself.

Did you buy Oil?

Frawzey.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 7:06am On Aug 27, 2012
omaojo1:

Save for the ill luck that will befall the single currency as is being anticipated, this call might land you in the red. The AUD has been loosing strength against all pairs recently due to falling commodity prices, so i do not expect it to perform well against the Euro. Though it might work out well in the interim, the bias is still bullish.

thanks. Its not a short term trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:15am On Aug 27, 2012
ncpat: EU SELL @1.25026 TP @1.24946 2ND TP@1.24798 SL 1.25149 BUY @1.25149 TP@1.25229 2ND TP 1.25377 SL 1.25026

http://1010studio.com/forex/category/signals/

EU sell , hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, well there is the tendency cause everything still looks red here

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 7:21am On Aug 27, 2012
Toks2008: As we start a new trading week, euro traders should look in the bears direction once supp 12480 get breached and should wait to sell only as we may be journeying down with the bears to supp 12394. Trade with care.

The bulls may give the bears a good fight at supp 12434 so intraday traders should consider exiting their sell positions anywhere before that supp.

Trade with care.

The 20pips hacker test account has 3 positions opened gunning for 20pips each while the swing Eas are poised to rake in maximum pips in a trending market.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexRefuge/20pips-hacker/349461
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexRefuge/short-term-swing/368753
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexRefuge/long-term-zombie-swing-trading/239420

Now talking about trade alert, i explained that these test accounts you see represent my trade positions meaning if im to send a swing trading alert i will not send anything better than what you are seeing on the swing trading test accounts and the 20pips hacker account updated every 5mins is designed to rake in as many 20pips as we can from the market using intraday trend so you may decide to use any of the links as a yardstick to compare with your trade decisions. I may not have the time to post alerts here so simply monitor the trade activities with myfxbook link pasted above.

Use good money management which is the greatest secret to success in this very profitable but extremely risky business.

Happy pipping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by JAkpayen(m): 7:37am On Aug 27, 2012
ayox2003:

I must have slept off with my system running. My tone has not changed. Read this:

I have over-emphasized(over-flogged) buying Gold that was why I didnt wanna repeat myself.

Did you buy Oil?

Frawzey.
My account is not enabled to trade oil but I bought gold @ 1668 on Friday and I'm waiting to add EUR/USD and USD/CHF to the trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 7:45am On Aug 27, 2012
rozayx5: ALERT ALERT ALERT -LIBERTY RESERVE HAS OPENED ON MY FIREFOX cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
AFTER THEIR YEARS OF maintainance, thank God,

Liberty reserve still down!!! sad sad cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2012
JAkpayen:
My account is not enabled to trade oil but I bought gold @ 1668 on Friday and I'm waiting to add EUR/USD and USD/CHF to the trade

The minimum contract for Oil is 1 lot. If you have less than 1 in the volume area of the Order window the Sell/Buy buttons will be shaded out.

Change the lot size in the volume area,it would be enabled...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 8:05am On Aug 27, 2012
Pro02:

Liberty reserve still down!!! sad sad cry

are you sure which browser are you using
cause i am there now, all 3 browsers have opened it
i have logged in and logged out you can see below

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by JAkpayen(m): 8:07am On Aug 27, 2012
Pro02:

The minimum contract for Oil is 1 lot. If you have less than 1 in the volume area of the Order window the Sell/Buy buttons will be shaded out.

Change the lot size in the volume area,it would be enabled...
The account is a micro account and so it is not allowed as part of the instruments to be traded except I upgrade to a higher account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 8:11am On Aug 27, 2012
wonder how this week will playout, might heat up later in the week, but for now not much catalyst this week to keep the scene hot as usual, will just get my minimum weekly target and am out grin grin grin
cause next week is gratuity grin grin grin (NFP)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 8:11am On Aug 27, 2012
JAkpayen:

Okay. Looking at some resistance at 1680. If breaks the R its gonna touch 1700. I would advice that you close the trade before the Jackson Hole Summit because of over-reaction from investors incase Bernanke fails to deliver based on their "expectations".

I'm done for the day. Gold and Oil rallied.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2012
rozayx5:

are you sure which browser are you using
cause i am there now, all 3 browsers have opened it
i have logged in and logged out you can see below

Then why is mine not going,am using the universal modem with Etisalat in it.It keeps saying System is offline for maintenance !!
sad sad cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 27, 2012
Pro02:

Then why is mine not going,am using the universal modem with Etisalat in it.It keeps saying System is offline for maintenance !!
sad sad cry
It is shaky, it come and go since this morning, let wait for a litle while.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 8:25am On Aug 27, 2012
If anyone's interested in learning about harmonic trading, I uploaded a book on 4shared.

You can get it HERE

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by takeprofit: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2012
Pro02:

sad sad cry
U need to clean up ur system. go to my computer. right click on local disk c:click on properties. then click Disk CleanUp
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Lucy001(f): 8:40am On Aug 27, 2012
Liberty reserve is up and functioning fine, I just logged in a few mins ago!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2012
I won't be so quick to short dollar pairs, in fact if my eyes are not deceiving me, there's a bullish divergence on the weekly on AU, GU in my opinion remains bullish, while CAD+AU, commodity pairs could see some rallying to the upside . . . . . think gold and oil.

I am somewhat neutral/bullish on oil for this this week. A breakout of $100 could see us getting back to $113 by year end, that's if Grexit does not put spanner in the works of course.

I am not expecting much movement on GU until NY session due to the public holiday in England today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:12am On Aug 27, 2012
EU break out let see is it for real shocked shocked shocked shocked
cause i have been waiting for a bulish signals, already 13 pips late

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Deewarn: 9:17am On Aug 27, 2012
Hi guys..new here...for me..I m stickin for a sell on aud at 1.04 tp 1.0250 SL.1.046... 4 a.m aug28th aud usd lookin good on the sell..about 40 pips up.. head nd shoulder pattern on d daily chart..neckline at 1.0430 broken...so expecting further decline..holdin on for my t.p at .250. nw in a buy for gbp usd at 1.5760 its a resistance turned support expecting an 100pip bounce at least .. gbpusd buy at 1.5760 tp 1.5860 sl 1.57
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 9:22am On Aug 27, 2012
naijababe: I won't be so quick to short dollar pairs, in fact if my eyes are not deceiving me, there's a bullish divergence on the weekly on AU, GU in my opinion remains bullish, while CAD+AU, commodity pairs could see some rallying to the upside . . . . . think gold and oil.

I am somewhat neutral/bullish on oil for this this week. A breakout of $100 could see us getting back to $113 by year end, that's if Grexit does not put spanner in the works of course.

I am not expecting much movement on GU until NY session due to the public holiday in England today.

But i still suspect GU falling.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Bollinger(m): 9:25am On Aug 27, 2012
honeric01:

i agree but short term long, long term short. might not happen today or even this week, but i think that's the general direction. This goes for EU too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2012
honeric01:

It may but i won't be shorting it sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 9:31am On Aug 27, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: Nolly04's comment playing out. been stopped out on +5 on AU. A divergence has been building up on GU. with the pin-bar formation at the arrow pointing up, we might as well see an upward movement. Wait for new candle formations above pivot, 1.5828 area for confirmation. same with AU. If this fails, continue the SELLING
Tnx GU. Guess its high time you headed to North America if you can break above 1.5828.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (102)

What Is The Difference Between Tier 1, Tier 2 And Tier 3 / Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Binary Option Free Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.