Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99449 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2012
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. The fear of oil is the beginning of wisdom

You can say that again babe,you can say that again!

Where u in the market when it went short?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ:
Plz, I just sent you a mail. plz, Check . Tnx in advance

Responded.

honeric01:

Madam choppies lol.. crude dey kpeme for your hand o.

Not here bro.

For where? I just lost 50 pips to it.

hisableplc:

pm me ur email or add me now on messenger tboy_shafe

add me YIM is temiboye
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2012
Not here bro.[/quote]

where ?? how??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FOREXMART(m): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2012
British bank holiday. I no want trouble today lol.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2012
Would oiel go north
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2012
Pro02: Would oiel go north

I expect so, but waiting for the right clue on the 4h tf and daily
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FOREXMART(m): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
Good evening naijababe.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2012
FOREXMART: Good evening naijababe.

Hey darl, how are you? How is PH city treating you?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
naijababe:

I expect so, but waiting for the right clue on the 4h tf and daily

Lemme know when the time is right,what's your number? i wud call you

I want to catch oiel money when it finally decides to go up north.

I was too scared to placed to a sell on my live account b4 the over 300pipz drop

so i placed it on my demo,caught 174pipz
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FOREXMART(m): 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2012
naijababe:

taking things nice and easy. Thanks. How are you. Missed you oh.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FOREXMART(m): 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2012
naijababe:

taking things nice and easy. Thanks. How are you? Missed you oh.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
Pro02:

I was too scared to placed to a sell on my live account b4 the over 300pipz drop

Not to worry, I'll post here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2012
naijababe:

Responded.

For where? I just lost 50 pips to it.

add me YIM is temiboye
done waiting for you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by iceburg4u: 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2012
which pair do u always trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2012
Pro02

Bought crude, sl at 9475, reasons, bounce off a previous support and 61.8% fib level of most recent up swing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by MichaelDeBoss: 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2012
Nice one!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2012
Pro02:

Pro, I thought you bought Oil after you asked if I'm really sure it was gonna be bullish around 1AM.

If you took that trade, you would have closed since morning. Well, I think Oil is way too low to rise again today only if you wanna go long-term.

Tomorrow is yet another day.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2012
ATTENTION PLEASE ATTENSION PLEASE

Abeg can anyone here help me with good scalping indicator with BUY and SELL ALERT SIGNALS and can catch at least 5 to 10 pips with 90% accuracy on any entry. Pls forward to email humphrey4real80 @yahoo.com. God bless you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2012
ayox2003:

Pro, I thought you bought Oil after you asked if I'm really sure it was gonna be bullish around 1AM.

If you took that trade, you would have closed since morning. Well, I think Oil is way too low to rise again today only if you wanna go long-term.

Tomorrow is yet another day.

Frawzey

Bolded is true but I am going to be in it for a few days.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2012
naijababe:

Bolded is true but I am going to be in it for a few days.

Okay. As volatile as oil...Naturally, oil is a volatile liquid so what do you expect on its chart?

Funny enough, it touched 97.15 this morning.

If it doesnt touch 95.50 tonight or tomorrow, then the sentiment behind Isaac is over niyen. Down south.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2012
ayox2003:

Okay. As volatile as oil...Naturally, oil is a volatile liquid so what do you expect on its chart?

Funny enough, it touched 97.15 this morning.

If it doesnt touch 95.50 tonight or tomorrow, then the sentiment behind Isaac is over niyen. Down south.

Frawzey

Got as high as 9770 sef, but I always knew it was due some correction, however, the overall sentiment remains bullish for me for the reasons that I mentioned earlier.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2012
naijababe:

Got as high as 9770 sef, but I always knew it was due some correction, however, the overall sentiment remains bullish for me for the reasons that I mentioned earlier.

Lets tread carefully on this oil thing. Sentiment remains bearish for me, because normally its not supposed to dip today at all.

It means sentiments are fading away and nothing is driving it. I heard one refinery is on fire in Venezuela. Can you imagine? Even with that Oil no rise. So na jeje market be this days.

Euro sef dey gallop. Even dem won carry that gallop disease give Gold sef. So patience is key.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2012
ayox2003:

Lets thread carefully on this oil thing. Sentiment remains bearish for me, because normally its not supposed to dip today at all.

It means sentiments are fading away and nothing is driving it. I heard one refinery is on fire in Venezuela. Can you imagine? Even with that Oil no rise. So na jeje market be this days.

Euro sef dey gallop. Even dem won carry that gallop disease give Gold sef. So patience is key.

Frawzey

What if I told you, I simply follow the charts, I don't follow the news as a general rule. Everything I need to see about market in imprinted on chart. The daily contract close at 730pm, you'll be surprised how much gains it can make between then and midnight. I am prepared to adapt my position to market conditions as required.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
naijababe:

What if I told you, I simply follow the charts, I don't follow the news as a general rule. Everything I need to see about market in imprinted on chart. The daily contract close at 730pm, you'll be surprised how much gains it can make between then and midnight. I am prepared to adapt my position to market conditions as required.

Okay. I'm also more of a techie and I'm not disputing your sentiments at all.

Just considering some factors altogether. Plus, different views could make the subject more interesting.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2012
everywhere looks bearish sad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2012
aguiyi: everywhere looks bearish sad

and boring undecided
only 20 pips today the catalyst is lacking
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2012
Hi fellow traders. I really need your advice or suggestion on this issue that has been a concern to me.

Is it better to adjust my stop loss to my entry price when price has moved in my favour? Or is it better to leave the stop loss and allow price to either hit the stop loss or take profit. Your advice will be appreciated. Hi fellow traders. I really need your advice or suggestion on this issue that has been a concern to me.

Is it better to adjust my stop loss to my entry price when price has moved in my favour? Or is it better to leave the stop loss and allow price to either hit the stop loss or take profit. Your advice will be appreciated.
Hi fellow traders. I really need your advice or suggestion on this issue that has been a concern to me.

Is it better to adjust my stop loss to my entry price when price has moved in my favour? Or is it better to leave the stop loss and allow price to either hit the stop loss or take profit. Your advice will be appreciated.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2012
fxbomovi: Hi fellow traders. I really need your advice or suggestion on this issue that has been a concern to me.

Is it better to adjust my stop loss to my entry price when price has moved in my favour? Or is it better to leave the stop loss and allow price to either hit the stop loss or take profit. Your advice will be appreciated. Hi fellow traders. I really need your advice or suggestion on this issue that has been a concern to me.

are u posting from a mobile phone or your hand is stammering grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by mayzee: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2012
aguiyi:

are u posting from a mobile phone or your hand is stammering grin grin

Bros i think it is echoing grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (102)

Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Binary Option Free Alert / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.