Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Your Spouse Or Child? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Spouse Or Child? (925 Views)

When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Spouse Or Child? by Terminator: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2007
Who do you love more, your spouse or your child and why
Re: Your Spouse Or Child? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2007
Where do you get these questions from?
Re: Your Spouse Or Child? by Busta(f): 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2007
lol
Re: Your Spouse Or Child? by janykute: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2007
difficult question to answer
Re: Your Spouse Or Child? by adagirl(f): 7:15am On Jan 26, 2008
l love both because l can't love one over the other.
Re: Your Spouse Or Child? by kobe(m): 8:32am On Jan 26, 2008
which do you love more: your left eye or your right eye?
pssht
Re: Your Spouse Or Child? by babycool(f): 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2008
Emmm, Emmm, well, first come, first served.

Emm, Honestly one cant say, but i think i will love them both equally and deeply.
Re: Your Spouse Or Child? by jubocycke(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2008
What a question! Anyway, loving my spouse is the same thing as loving myself. I think i have to love my whole self: my body and my soul, which is my spouse than the product of the both of us. Or,what do you think guys?
Re: Your Spouse Or Child? by oreofemi(f): 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2008
i no get child, so i love my darling
Re: Your Spouse Or Child? by sistawoman: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2008
My children are the air that i breathe, the blood that pumps thru my vein the thing that makes me get up every morning and do what i do for them.

My children mean more to me than any man could.

Sista
Re: Your Spouse Or Child? by amberella: 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2008
I love my husband because he gave me a beautiful child and I love my baby because she comes from the man I love.
Re: Your Spouse Or Child? by Ezinwannem: 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2008
my spouse cuz without him, no child 2 love, lol
Re: Your Spouse Or Child? by bigfather(m): 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2008
I love my child o ! grin
Re: Your Spouse Or Child? by beauteous(f): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2008
sistawoman:

My children are the air that i breathe, the blood that pumps through my vein the thing that makes me get up every morning and do what i do for them.

My children mean more to me than any man could.

Sista

real sense!

but for me,jst can't choose.both
Re: Your Spouse Or Child? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2008
both of them
Re: Your Spouse Or Child? by amberella: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2008
I think it's just natural to feel stronger emotions toward our children.  A good relationship with our spouse is something we have to nurture and it takes more effort.  

But my mommy and daddy nigeria (in-laws) never forget to remind us that one day our children will be grown up and gone, and it will just be the two of us.  The kids come and go but your spouse is always at your side.
Re: Your Spouse Or Child? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2008
exactly amber-ella i was told same,one day d kids will leave us and it'll just be me and my spouse

one thing i learnt in life is,never to allow my kids come in between me and my spouse,no matter wat happens

(1) (Reply)

Our Rules And / Girls, Tell Us How U Feel? / What The Heck?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.