Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Bees Sting A Man To Death In Delta - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bees Sting A Man To Death In Delta (10710 Views)

Asthmatic Patient Escapes Death In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Man Dies After Lodging With Two Women In A Hotel In Delta / Leading Causes Of Death In Nigeria - NOIPolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bees Sting A Man To Death In Delta by niyitogun(m): 2:24am On Aug 11, 2012
They are actually refered to as african killer bees because of their agressive nature...they've been know to chase for several kilometers without giving up and also wait above water for persons who jump into water bodies....they are remarkable for their extreme protection of their homes, all caterpillars embarking into thick vegetation should always hv a glass shield compartment for the driver....may his soul RIP...
Re: Bees Sting A Man To Death In Delta by phadat(m): 3:05am On Aug 11, 2012
[img][/img]Bees can be extremely dangerous may is soul rest in peace
Re: Bees Sting A Man To Death In Delta by razznaija(f): 5:55am On Aug 11, 2012
Man_51ut: he could've been allergic, the swelling caused by bee stings, can cause the air pathways in the body to swell and close.
Re: Bees Sting A Man To Death In Delta by muktarmtt(m): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2012
I tink dat bee no b odinary bee o! Make us investigate wthr it don't have any link wit Boko Haram
Re: Bees Sting A Man To Death In Delta by olatwo(m): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2012
jason123: African bees are quite aggressive.

I TELL YOU grin grin

WHAT A LOSS TO HIS FAMILY cry cry cry
Re: Bees Sting A Man To Death In Delta by rico73(m): 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2012
Olodostein: R.I.P to the deceased.

Meanhile, our Govt need to protect natural habitat and not to clear everywhere in the name of "Development".

Where can I get Natural Honey ?
are you such a dull person? If you really want it then check the post again, you'll see the name of the community where that guy was stung or visit him at the mogue and ask him, i am sure he'll direct you.
Re: Bees Sting A Man To Death In Delta by oolumide: 2:04am On Aug 12, 2012
the interesting thing is all the bees that did that will all have to die.

2 Likes

Re: Bees Sting A Man To Death In Delta by gawab: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2012
Before the bees sting him, the bees would have gave the guy several warnings that he is approaching their domain. Bees are sucide bomber, under normal conditions bees would not sting anyone, unless provoked. Do you guys know that bee sting is highly medicinal. We treat various ailment with bee stings. Call for details: 08184408033
Re: Bees Sting A Man To Death In Delta by gulfer: 7:10am On Aug 24, 2012
Why will the wicked bees sting the poor man to death when this man in the picture thrives on them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For October 30 2020 In Nigeria / Britain's Fattest Woman Dies - 25/07/10 / Kidney Donor Wanted Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.