Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child (26888 Views)

Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Afam4eva(m): 6:34am On Aug 11, 2012
Why don't they just get married. Why give birth out of wedluck.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by comradefery: 6:36am On Aug 11, 2012
razznaija:

That was really rude of you.
Don't mind the Idiot, he's a violent creature. I even wanted attack, and mistakenly sent the post to another respondent!
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 11, 2012
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by mikeeze(m): 6:59am On Aug 11, 2012
ogugua88:

You tell me to shut up and then you ask me two questions. Make I answer?
rhetorical question.so the shuting up is still needful

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 11, 2012
*davido voice* DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by sarutobie(m): 7:39am On Aug 11, 2012
ogugua88:

You tell me to shut up and then you ask me two questions. Make I answer?
Lol..better answer..beautiful ogugua even for beach you dey wear glasses?
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by adami48(f): 7:40am On Aug 11, 2012
Wats her parent even saying bout this? Or she na orphan? Or maybe alive bt they happy cos its Peter OKoye, POOR BOYS DNT TRY DIS @ HOME OH, IF NT NA POLICE STATION EVERYDAY, Peter remove urself frm d spirit of Tuface i mean furnication go get married 2 her so ur ways will be right with God, na after life be d koko oh
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Oshiite: 7:45am On Aug 11, 2012
Dat lola should learn from pero adeniyi,if peter doesnt think u are good enof to be married then stop disgracing urself
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by StepG: 7:56am On Aug 11, 2012
onila:

grin
bring it up dear,d most funny comment on the thread.tnks.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by pazienza(m): 8:00am On Aug 11, 2012
Too many hypocrits in this country. So it's ok to have sex without marriage but bad to have baby before marriage,hehe!

P-square,you are the man,enjoy your life,congrats my man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by StepG: 8:00am On Aug 11, 2012
The.King:
why are they churning out children when they are not married? Furnication is a sin whether you are p-square, p-triangle or whatever
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by crackhouse(m): 8:04am On Aug 11, 2012
Are they married? Then how do you expect me to be rejoicing & jumping over the outcome of the fornication they committed in the dark? I am happy for the kid but the parents need repentance & forgiveness, simple.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by chukxy44(m): 8:04am On Aug 11, 2012
All dis babe mama's no get parents ni, celebrity my foot, na bad tin we dey quick to copy. We d rising trend more republic will be declared soon. Tuface is hoping to make a formal declaration soon.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by idowuswap: 8:09am On Aug 11, 2012
Nairalanders are senseless in chating by saying that peter did not know wth he doing how many of them their papa do weeding b4 their useless mama carry belllllllllllle
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by crackhouse(m): 8:13am On Aug 11, 2012
pazienza: Too many hypocrits in this country. So it's ok to have sex without marriage but bad to have baby before marriage,hehe!

P-square,you are the man,enjoy your life,congrats my man.
my dear, the two things u mentioned are as bad as our Politicians & NPF but the reason why it's like that is b/cos u can't conclude that sb is fornicating until u catch them or see the outcome which is a "baby". So that does not mean we accept fornication and reject baby b/4 marriage b/cos being friends does not prove they are fornicating unless when there is a baby or u catch them. Besides when two people are caught fornicating, we don't roll out the drums for them which shows it's condemned in its totality.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 11, 2012
Marrying Omotayo doesn't make him more of a man or lover to her, nor does it make him more of a father to Chinonso and the unborn child. He's happy. She's happy. Why complicate simplicity?

If he proposes, all your comments will say "celebrity marriages don't last more than 5 yrs". When they marry and divorce, una go talk say "Omotayo na used cargo" and "we warned you". There is no pleasing una.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by SamAfrik(m): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2012
^^^bullsh-i-t
So celebrities are forbbiden frm having a lasting/happy marriage?
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 11, 2012
Is that what I said?
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by sage2(m): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2012
comradefery: Don't mind the Idiot, he's a violent creature. I even wanted attack, and mistakenly sent the post to another respondent!

I was just wondering what violence you saw in that post. But haven't you learn how to use the modify button yet? It exists for a purpose.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by davidcobi: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2012
sage_:

I was just wondering what violence you saw in that post. But haven't you learn how to use the modify button yet? It exists for a purpose.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by 2sexy(m): 9:10am On Aug 11, 2012
onila: dumb slu;t!

disgrace 2 Nigerian women
that's the world we live in today... and the nature that conforms with life of virtually every top celebrity.

Today, women dont care about marriage... Just get the fame and money and you are good to go.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2012
i just love this nairaland..the funny comment, nd the way you people attack each other.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by oge4real(f): 9:27am On Aug 11, 2012
So Nigerians have officially joined the baby mama trend?
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by logica(m): 9:27am On Aug 11, 2012
I think the approval of his (Peter) lifestyle should reflect in P-Square sales right? Other than that, I don't see how it is anybody's business.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Ninilowo(m): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2012
ebamma: there are so many women and girls that are pregnant in my area,i hope if i post their picture,oga seun go dey kind enough to bring it to the frontpage
Yes now. otherwise..................
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Ninilowo(m): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2012
"They are expecting a second child" and the world should come to an end. Eh? abegiiiiiii......
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Humblesam(m): 9:36am On Aug 11, 2012
[quote author=idowuswap]Nairalanders are senseless in chating by saying that peter did not know wth he doing how many of them their papa do weeding b4 their useless mama carry belllllllllllle

Must you insult people before you comment?
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Humblesam(m): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2012
^^^bullsh-i-t
So celebrities are forbbiden frm having a
lasting/happy marriage?
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2012
Abeg free d girl o! Peter ll not play with fire, he must marry her dan dan.
meanwhile most girls for my cabash prefer to be a baby mama for a rich star than to be a housewife for a hustler...
FMJ!
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Humblesam(m): 9:41am On Aug 11, 2012
Humblesam: ^^^bullsh-i-t
So celebrities are forbbiden frm having a
lasting/happy marriage?

I wonder oo!
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by pauloman(m): 9:48am On Aug 11, 2012
ogugua88: Marrying Omotayo doesn't make him more of a man or lover to her, nor does it make him more of a father to Chinonso and the unborn child. He's happy. She's happy. Why complicate simplicity?

If he proposes, all your comments will say "celebrity marriages don't last more than 5 yrs". When they marry and divorce, una go talk say "Omotayo na used cargo" and "we warned you". There is no pleasing una.

How can i meet u....i dey feel u die ! Like seriously oh
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 11, 2012
Lola na yoruba name, yoruba's too like igbo men wey get fame and money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Pregnant' Iheoma Nnadi Glows In New Photo / Lady Blasts Flavour: "Repent Hell Is Real, Now You Sing Gospel Tomorrow Worldly" / 2face's Rumors Club To Host Floyd Mayweather In June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.