Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child (26889 Views)

Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 11, 2012
but i hope Paul can perform oo cos why he never born sef? undecided
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by chucky234(m): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2012
Congrats ooo
But why Peter Peter Peter,wetin Paul dey wait for nah.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by gragraboy: 10:47am On Aug 11, 2012
onila: dumb slu;t!

disgrace 2 Nigerian women
you must be filled with envy & rage just now?!!
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by gentlegg(m): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2012
ogugua88: Marrying Omotayo doesn't make him more of a man or lover to her, nor does it make him more of a father to Chinonso and the unborn child. He's happy. She's happy. Why complicate simplicity?

If he proposes, all your comments will say "celebrity marriages don't last more than 5 yrs". When they marry and divorce, una go talk say "Omotayo na used cargo" and "we warned you". There is no pleasing una.
If you are not married; may you give birth within the next 9months without a husband. And if peradventure you seems to be married, may another girl have a baby for your husband within the next 9months, please say amen.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2012
I don't plan on marrying. So kids with my boyfriend is heaven to me. Amen. Say another prayer for me o. I'm feeling lucky.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2012
afam4eva: Why don't they just get married. Why give birth out of wedluck.

Tuface has 3 kids from Another Yoruba woman he is not and will not be married to, its a Yoruba thing, they dont care , u can come for proper marriage whenever u r ready. Its a land I grew up.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2012
bandiejay: but i hope Paul can perform oo cos why he never born sef? undecided

chucky234: Congrats ooo
But why Peter Peter Peter,wetin Paul dey wait for nah.

He has a boy , even b4 peter, but he is not attached to his baby mama
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by flexdee(m): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2012
Another baby factory in the making bwahahahahahahahaha
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2012

This is really rude!! Why call her names? If not for condoms, how many people go fit stand to talk? Nobody is holy! While I don't encourage childbearing outside wedlock, he/she dat has no sin should cast d first stone!
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by kandiikane(m): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2012
ogugua88: I don't plan on marrying. So kids with my boyfriend is heaven to me. Amen. Say another prayer for me o. I'm feeling lucky.

I love your attitude towards marriage. I was opposite to this but I have seen what happens and it's not nice at all. We should teach kids more of this than the fairytales of having to marry at a certain age, which will lead to disappointment, pressures and depression. kiss

With this attitude, there won't be high rates of divorces.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by kandiikane(m): 11:39am On Aug 11, 2012

I will be sitting and waiting for the day you will complain that you are childless and unmarried at 35.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Tinkybabe(f): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2012
Why has Peter turned this poor lady to a baby making factory?He says he loves her so what's holding him back from putting a ring on that finger..nawa o
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2012
But how e take consine una say Peter never marry am? She complain give una? Na wa oº°˚! Too much time on our hands I guess. undecided
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by pazienza(m): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2012
tchidi: But how e take consine una say Peter never marry am? She complain give una? Na wa oº°˚! Too much time on our hands I guess. undecided

Tell them.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by kandiikane(m): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2012
Tinkybabe: Why has Peter turned this poor lady to a baby making factory?He says he loves her so what's holding him back from putting a ring on that finger..nawa o

I guess your mentality is different to theirs. wink
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2012
I swear me sef dey always think am like dat oo
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by BrutusOj(m): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2012
comradefery: ! Don't sound violent, even if you are a Sharia Apostle/BH, you can't do them nothing. Nonsense!
what's ur defination of violence?what's wrong with d above coment?de guy or gal has a point there..it' possible dats Peter' reason for not marrying her yet..On a more serious note..I see half literacy affecting most of this Naija celebrities expectially d musicians.The all have money to get a wife to settle wit,de neva do dat,keep impregnanting dsame woman all de time,is it dat they don't av d resource to marry de woman or de don't love dem enof?why pregnanting a woman more than once if u don't love her?..it' lack of education on dia part.Peter,2face n so many odas who got kids out of weddlock are all drop outs..Naeto C showed dat he is more civilised n educated,he legally n officialy took his gal to d altar
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by kandiikane(m): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2012
^Maybe they don't believe in a paper to prove they love eachother and want to spend their lives together. What the hell!

Are you saying that only dropouts don't get married?

That's a dumb thing to say.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by BrutusOj(m): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2012
far from dat,civilization is part of education.a civilized person knws dat certain tinz ought to be done in d right way...if u want to av 20 wifes,den u av to pay for dia pride price as customs/traditions demands,Not producing childrens ilegaly..
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by steffans(m): 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2012
Lola and Pero Adeniyi..are disgrace to Yorub.as..I thot dey said Calabar Babes like it more...or are dey jst Smarter undecidedLola and Pero Adeniyi..are disgrace to Yorub.as..I thot dey said Calabar Babes like it more...or are dey jst Smarter
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2012
The twin are career minded and they understand their trade has lifespans.and at their age,they would want to hesistate in the industry for as long as they could ,thats why Peter will not want to drop the Playboy Tag easily.thats why you see him tweeting his abs everytime.The guy is just coming up with his own stunt,you will all fear cos he will surpass 2baba's all-time record.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by kittykat1(f): 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2012
Most of the hypocrites commentingG here have done like 15 abortions or paid for 42 and above. Don't you think they are better than you by deciding to keep the bay than kill it.

Some of u sef wey dey pretend, una, sister, wife, sef or mama get belle before wedding. Some sef don born six before them finally pay their bride price or wed them. See them pointing fingers. Some even dey on top bed dey fornicate dey bash P- Sqaure. Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by 2sexy(m): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2012
kitty kat: Most of the hypocrites commentingG here have done like 15 abortions or paid for 42 and above. Don't you think they are better than you by deciding to keep the bay than kill it.

Some of u sef wey dey pretend, una, sister, wife, sef or mama get belle before wedding. Some sef don born six before them finally pay their bride price or wed them. See them pointing fingers. Some even dey on top bed dey fornicate dey bash P- Sqaure. Nonsense!!!
Is this coming from you or my eyes are deceiving me?
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by kittykat1(f): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2012
2sexy: Is this coming from you or my eyes are deceiving me?

Its coming from me and what's wrong with it? Are u a virgin? How many of the posters commentin have had un-protected and are stiil havin un-ptotected sex?
They are all potentials. Ppl shd stop throwin stones. We are all BIG HYPOCRITES!!!
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by pauloman(m): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2012
kitty kat: Most of the hypocrites commentingG here have done like 15 abortions or paid for 42 and above. Don't you think they are better than you by deciding to keep the bay than kill it.

Oh gal...u harsh oh !!! grin

Oh gal...u harsh oh !!! .
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Gudintent: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2012

My Paul can perform ta very muchly!!
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by gozaks(m): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2012
Hah! That na yoruba girls way de no the carry eye see celebrity. Rape man rape woman
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by cheikh: 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2012
ogugua
Marrying Omotayo doesn't make him more of a man or lover to her, nor does it make him more of a father to Chinonso and the unborn child. He's happy. She's happy. Why complicate simplicity?

If he proposes, all your comments will say "celebrity marriages don't last more than 5 yrs". When they marry and divorce, una go talk say "Omotayo na used cargo" and "we warned you". There is no pleasing una.

@^^ Gbam+1000. Nigerians are such hypocrites and so judgemental that they can't even see how sad/sorry they sound wink.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by cheikh: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2012
tchidi
This is really rude!! Why call her names? If not for condoms, how many people go fit stand to talk? Nobody is holy! While I don't encourage childbearing outside wedlock, he/she dat has no sin should cast d first stone!

@^^ Onila claims to be "holier than thou"- infact a "virgin" cheesy. She is truly sad and miserable. I wonder why another woman will be so bitter/angry at another happy, self confident woman like Omotayo, if not for bad "bele" and jealousy huh shocked?
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by onila(f): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2012
kandiikane:

I will be sitting and waiting for the day you will complain that you are childless and unmarried at 35.

fuc;k off. .back 2 sender
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by abysirius(m): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2012
Like every other contacts, marriage is 1 & having children out of wedlock in this case I think is a pre-contract. But Motayo should know which sides she belongs as I'm sure such can not be enforced anywhere. We all look forward to seeinge this signed, sealed and delivered soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2face's Rumors Club To Host Floyd Mayweather In June / Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) / Bbnaija: Ex-housemates, Kemen, Gifty, Miyonse Cover House Of Maliq Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.