Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child (26883 Views)

Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by abysirius(m): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2012
tchidi:

This is really rude!! Why call her names? If not for condoms, how many people go fit stand to talk? Nobody is holy! While I don't encourage childbearing outside wedlock, he/she dat has no sin should cast d first stone!
God bless u! Nobody holy pass..
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2012
lol @ ppl taking the NL virgin seriously. cheesy

CHESSBOARD:

Tuface has 3 kids from Another Yoruba woman he is not and will not be married to, its a Yoruba thing, they dont care , u can come for proper marriage whenever u r ready. Its a land I grew up.

And yet Ogugua88 did not delete this senseless post.
If I should start listing Igbo things dem go call me tribalist. Tissokay wink

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by abysirius(m): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2012
gragra boy: you must be filled with envy & rage just now?!!
Wetin be her own sef. Abi na she Peter 1st frnd?
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Tolaaaaannni(f): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2012
comradefery: ! Don't sound violent, even if you are a Sharia Apostle/BH, you can't do them nothing. Nonsense!
And where in my post did you see violence?? I Simply quoted what peter said in an interview. Maybe next time you need to google words before you use them. Cause it seems like you don't know what violence mean.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by safarigirl(f): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2012
How is it anyone's business whether they get married or not? Some people operate better in a commited relationship than a marriage, abi una think sey marriage na beans? Maybe you'd prefer if they got married, divorced in 2 years due to the 'nature of Peter's work' and then involved themselves in adultery which is just a higher form of fornication. At least they're having kids together now, maybe some day they'll decide to up it, I doubt either is ready for marital responsibilities, it doesn't make them irresponsible, it makes them cautious. Congrats to the happy couple, anybody wey dey vex make dem go sweep desert.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by cheikh: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2012
ogugua88
I don't plan on marrying. So kids with my boyfriend is heaven to me. Amen. Say another prayer for me o. I'm feeling lucky.

@^^ You are blessed already with your attitude and graciousness wink.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by manny4life(m): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2012
The.King:
why are they churning out children when they are not married? Furnication is a sin whether you are p-square, p-triangle or whatever

You sound like a perfect hypocrite, the man who has no sin in him should cast the first stone... I'm sure you've humped on so many of them, did the Bible define fornication as doing raw dog and having children?
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by cheikh: 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2012
*Ileke-Idi
lol @ ppl taking the NL virgin seriously.

@^^ grin grin grin. You are something else grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Konjour(m): 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2012
manny4life:

You sound like a perfect hypocrite, the man who has no sin in him should cast the first stone... I'm sure you've humped on so many of them, did the Bible define fornication as doing raw dog and having children?

What exactly are you folks ranting on about? If something is bad and someone is pointing it out,does it mean that because he himself is a sinner,he's ineligible to voice his/her opinions about what seems right or not? I'm sure some of you f/u/c/k/tards would go to churches tomorrow and worship your pastors as usual,some of who could be bigger hypocrites than anything we could have ever imagined. But does that stop people from going to church? Its a forum where people voice their opinions publicly,if you are not comfortable with people defining their own thoughts,you should go create your own forums for f/u/c/k's sake! SMH

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Ishilove: 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2012
The.King:
why are they churning out children when they are not married? Furnication is a sin whether you are p-square, p-triangle or whatever
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by kandiikane(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2012
onila:

fuc;k off. .back 2 sender

I need to beat the sh!!t out of you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by onila(f): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2012
kandiikane:

I need to beat the sh!!t out of you.
lmao yes london gangstar. .I shld allow you sympathize with your fellow sluts next timewink
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by kandiikane(m): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2012
onila: lmao yes london gangstar. .I shld allow you sympathize with your fellow sluts next timewink

As they say, it takes a koro sl.ut to know another.

But really, you need to be given a good old African beating and then have your mouth washed with acid.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by onila(f): 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2012
kandiikane:

As they say, it takes a koro sl.ut to know another.

But really, you need to be given a good old African beating and then have your mouth washed with acid.
naa am just fly the way I am smiley
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by maduwubachris(m): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2012
peepz the only tin good here is that the babies are not cuming frm diff mothers like oga idibia.congrat peter.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2012
Congrats to them! No gift from God can ever b a mistake. But he should try to marry her o! Dis kind of arrangement get as e be! Anyways, it worked for Anne Macualy. So maybe....
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by authenticblack: 8:02am On Aug 12, 2012
CeaserB: Well Congrats To Both Of Them In Advance.
I Hope He Has Paid His Bride Price Or She Has Paid Her Dowry?
I'm Confused Whom Married Whom? undecided

It should be Mr.and Mrs. Peter Okoye expecting a child;this Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo thing I don't get it.Are you guys married or just making babies
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2012
The.King:
LMAO...P-triangle!
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2012
Fornication is a big sin....yea...bt for celebs like psquare nd co am sure they dont kno it is cuz they are all carried away by the godly things of this world! *too bad for them* bt We can't judge their actions because theirs is publicly exposed. Ok, You calln her a slut right? cause she is carryn his 2nd child nd yet he hasn't made any plans to put a ring on it...you are no dffrt or purer dan her if u are also gettn laid by ur boyfrds widout him puttn a ring on it first! If it were possible for us to dug into d past of most of us...we'll all b astonished...cuz we gna realize dat many here r single fathers nd mothers, many have aborted pregnancies frm various guys and many get laid evryday by unknown faces...so just bcuz we dnt kno ur past doesnt mean u can come here nd criticise som1 whose own is being exposed! i hope we all find salvation oneday including ma self...cuz weda we believe it or not...hell is real nd its a no go area!
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by margyluvv(f): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2012
I do not blame this Lola at all. Its this useless Peter I dey pity. He is all muscles, tattoos and no brains. Look at his twin, Paul? Is he this irresponsible and stupid? Have U heard ANYTHING concerning PAUL? Check the two now! Paul drink mama breast well while Peter drink fermented akamu. By the time this desperate Naija old cargo finishes with him, he will consider his ways. We know that godlessness of the West has taken over our society and these so-called stars our youths emulate now show no form of good example to them at all. IGBO BOY WEY NO GET SENSE!!! I AM IGBO AND THIS NO BE OUR WAY AT ALL.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by pearlhapi(f): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2012
mikeeze: shut up!!!..what they are doing is wrong.what does the year have anything to do with it
I wonder ooooo•no mind d ITK
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by pearlhapi(f): 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
LMAO...P-triangle!
this human being is soooo funny•what of p~circle

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2012
margyluvv: I do not blame this Lola at all. Its this useless Peter I dey pity. He is all muscles, tattoos and no brains. Look at his twin, Paul? Is he this irresponsible and stupid? Have U heard ANYTHING concerning PAUL? Check the two now! Paul drink mama breast well while Peter drink fermented akamu. By the time this desperate Naija old cargo finishes with him, he will consider his ways. We know that godlessness of the West has taken over our society and these so-called stars our youths emulate now show no form of good example to them at all. IGBO BOY WEY NO GET SENSE!!! I AM IGBO AND THIS NO BE OUR WAY AT ALL.

I am Igbo and I couldn't care less. He's there for his woman and child(ren). Why una wan make 1+1=3?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Ivynwa(f): 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2012
Techwriter:
Talk about the power of fame. While some men struggle to plz a lady, many ladies wld rather count it a privilege to be associated with stars like Peter, while many businesses are struggling to raise money to advertise on the media,Facebook gets FREE adverts even on CNN,most media would count it a privilege associating wt them.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
How can one build such large traffic that people count it a privilege associating with your BRAND. Meditate on these through out this weeken and you would come out a better person with fresh ideas next week. Catch ya

You are the bomb dear, a great mind that think of ideas. I appreciate your way of thinking.

ogugua88: I don't plan on marrying. So kids with my boyfriend is heaven to me. Amen. Say another prayer for me o. I'm feeling lucky.

Girl, you girls wanna be starting something------yeah, yeah (Remember Mjackson's song?)
It's being made to look like the new "Cool"? I wonder how things are gonna look like come 2020 and onwards.
Who am I to judge?

margyluvv: I do not blame this Lola at all. Its this useless Peter I dey pity. He is all muscles, tattoos and no brains. Look at his twin, Paul? Is he this irresponsible and stupid? Have U heard ANYTHING concerning PAUL? Check the two now! Paul drink mama breast well while Peter drink fermented akamu. By the time this desperate Naija old cargo finishes with him, he will consider his ways. We know that godlessness of the West has taken over our society and these so-called stars our youths emulate now show no form of good example to them at all. IGBO BOY WEY NO GET SENSE!!! I AM IGBO AND THIS NO BE OUR WAY AT ALL.

Girl shapen that your mouth a bit before it runs away with you grin. Why get worked up and call the Omolala girl old Cargo? In ten years to come that girl will still be looking better than you, is that why you are getting worked up? tongue
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by margyluvv(f): 7:26am On Aug 13, 2012
Ivynwa:

You are the bomb dear, a great mind that think of ideas. I appreciate your way of thinking.

Girl, you girls wanna be starting something------yeah, yeah (Remember Mjackson's song?)
It's being made to look like the new "Cool"? I wonder how things are gonna look like come 2020 and onwards.
Who am I to judge?

Girl shapen that your mouth a bit before it runs away with you grin. Why get worked up and call the Omolala girl old Cargo? In ten years to come that girl will still be looking better than you, is that why you are getting worked up? tongue

I believe in the sanctity of marriage because God instituted ot so it is holy. U dnt know me, gal so y'all can talk trash. D creed of ds present world is be yourself which U all believe in but in God's sight, its rebellion. Imagine encouraging wt one shld be ashamed of; end time signs, babe. Hope U know Jesus cos He is coming soon.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Ivynwa(f): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2012
margyluvv:

I believe in the sanctity of marriage because God instituted ot so it is holy. U dnt know me, gal so y'all can talk trash. D creed of ds present world is be yourself which U all believe in but in God's sight, its rebellion. Imagine encouraging wt one shld be ashamed of; end time signs, babe. Hope U know Jesus cos He is coming soon.

You need to take a chill pill young woman, you did not see me clapping for Omolala in my post above. I did not condemn and I did not judge.
If you are frowning your face and is mad angry at the lady because she is having kids out of wedlock that is not why you should charge into the thread breathing fire and brimstone and calling the woman an old cargo. Girl, there 's more to life than all this Sainty Nwegbe you are claiming for us here. Abeg waka dey go joo. grin grin

I hate to hear people threatening others with "judgement day"/"Jesus is coming soon" thing thing, why instill fears in people? Let others enjoy a cool relationship with God, they don't need you to make them quake and shake and be reminded of the "rapture morning" that is in your head. They have been singing that "Jesus is coming very soon" even before you were born and he never came, so when is he coming sweetie? I will love to meet him grin grin cause im be my real paddy so don't threaten me with those sister mary lines about my friend Jesus coming soon. Hahahahahaha grin grin. Aunty Margy, why you come dey vex too much like this, chillax Babes.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by kittykat1(f): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2012
^^^
Pls ask am if man never touch am before marriage. St Nwegbe.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2012

Are you sure the problem you have is with Peter or with the woman he decided to pick? grin grin

@ topic, lol at Nigerians for overrating marriage.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by margyluvv(f): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ivynwa:

You need to take a chill pill young woman, you did not see me clapping for Omolala in my post above. I did not condemn and I did not judge.
If you are frowning your face and is mad angry at the lady because she is having kids out of wedlock that is not why you should charge into the thread breathing fire and brimstone and calling the woman an old cargo. Girl, there 's more to life than all this Sainty Nwegbe you are claiming for us here. Abeg waka dey go joo. grin grin

I hate to hear people threatening others with "judgement day"/"Jesus is coming soon" thing thing, why instill fears in people? Let others enjoy a cool relationship with God, they don't need you to make them quake and shake and be reminded of the "rapture morning" that is in your head. They have been singing that "Jesus is coming very soon" even before you were born and he never came, so when is he coming sweetie? I will love to meet him grin grin cause im be my real paddy so don't threaten me with those sister mary lines about my friend Jesus coming soon. Hahahahahaha grin grin. Aunty Margy, why you come dey vex too much like this, chillax Babes.

Hahahaha.....Funny right. Simple common sense is wt shld be applied. When one tells d truth, it is always assumed its a threat. He is coming. Y'all be ashamed of encouraging having kids outside wedlock. Its d reigning thing, right? Never join the crowd to commit evil is what your friend Jesus demands and how do we know His friends? Those dt do n keep His word, not those who scream Lord n Friend. I am proud to be St. Nwegbe. We r proud to declare His truth in such a rotten generation.

kitty kat: ^^^
Pls ask am if man never touch am before marriage. St Nwegbe.

Encourage evil n destroy d sanctity of marriage. Make jests. Oh, its funny but watch it cos wt U sow in words n deeds, U'll reap. Takia
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by kittykat1(f): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2012
margyluvv:

Encourage evil n destroy d sanctity of marriage. Make jests. Oh, its funny but watch it cos wt U sow in words n deeds, U'll reap. Takia

I am quoting what ur master Jesus said. Let him who has no sin cast the first stone. Jesus is not interested in condemnation. Else he would not hv given his life for sinners or be best friends with a prostitute.

Ur a just doing the exact thing that d pharisees did over 2000 yrs ago. Imagine calling ur fellow woman old cargo. Will Jesus call u old cargo? Pls don't get religious with me ok.

My questions still stands, man never kiss u, handle u, cuddle u before marriage? U never read NLD sexuality section? U r not innocent or better than them.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Ivynwa(f): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
The energy and anger you are wasting on this topic has people wondering whether there are more to your vituperations than met the eye. You are now even angry with me simply because I refused to condemn and judge down this lady like you are doing. Girl, you are not as morally conscious as I am---note that! When you look deeper into this life you will understand that some of these rules we are morally upholding and fighting for are baseless and senseless. Are animals not making children? Do they pay dowry, buy drinks and wed in church to do that? What do you think even brought about marriage? It was (among other things) a control measure used by man to have order in the universe and not have everybody sleeping with anybody and having children everywhere.

If anybody wants to marry, it is okay by me. If any does not want to marry it is still okay by me. If a woman wants children and does not want to marry, everybody in this forum knows that I love children very well and so will be happy for such a woman. I see unmarried people that have children like Lil bow wow, this Omolala and others and know what girlie? I am happy for them even when they are not married and didn't go get some f*cking certificate and license to f*ck.grin grin. They may decide to get married tomorrow and that is their business. If this Omolala girl reaches fifty tomorrow and has no child, it is still the "I'm more righteous and morally conscious-than -all-of-you" persons like you that will be hurling insults at her. What did she do to you that you are calling her "old cargo"? Her offense is that she is 35 yrs old so what will you call her if she is childless tomorrow? I don't support a woman clinging to a star and having children for him, what I have no problem with is a woman having children if she wants children and can take care of them. If you noticed, my attitude when I entered the thread was just a little comment on one or two posts that attracted my attention. I did not go condemning, judging, castigating and throwing insults like you.

You can go ahead and continue preaching fire, brimstone and at the same time hurling violent and terrible insults on your fellow women. You are still naive to the things of life and someday when the scales of naivety falls off your eyes, you will begin to read life in between the lines. Girl, life is not all that sweet stories they told you that have you breathing down on people. Life is reality, Life is deeper than you see. You are still scratching the surface of it----when you begin to delve in deeper then will I want to continue this kind of conversation with you. Now run along and quit threatening people with damnation my friend. Life is beautiful, don't complicate it and add fears to it for people. cool kiss

Yeah,Jesus is coming soon and I will be glad to meet him. I bet in your mind, you will want Jesus to kill all human beings that were born out of wedlock huh? Sorry, Jesus does not think and judge the way mere men like you think so quit dancing around like an Okuko ocha (white chicken) and passing judgements for Jesus. Wait and see what he will do to these people when he arrives, don't push them in hell fire yet wih your mouth that is talking "cho-cho-cho". Gosh girl! Chillax!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by margyluvv(f): 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2012
kitty kat:

I am quoting what ur master Jesus said. Let him who has no sin cast the first stone. Jesus is not interested in condemnation. Else he would not hv given his life for sinners or be best friends with a prostitute.

Ur a just doing the exact thing that d pharisees did over 2000 yrs ago. Imagine calling ur fellow woman old cargo. Will Jesus call u old cargo? Pls don't get religious with me ok.

My questions still stands, man never kiss u, handle u, cuddle u before marriage? U never read NLD sexuality section? U r not innocent or better than them.
Ivynwa: The energy and anger you are wasting on this topic has people wondering whether there are more to your vituperations than met the eye. You are now even angry with me simply because I refused to condemn and judge down this lady like you are doing. Girl, you are not as morally conscious as I am---note that! When you look deeper into this life you will understand that some of these rules we are morally upholding and fighting for are baseless and senseless. Are animals not making children? Do they pay dowry, buy drinks and wed in church to do that? What do you think even brought about marriage? It was (among other things) a control measure used by man to have order in the universe and not have everybody sleeping with anybody and having children everywhere.

If anybody wants to marry, it is okay by me. If any does not want to marry it is still okay by me. If a woman wants children and does not want to marry, everybody in this forum knows that I love children very well and so will be happy for such a woman. I see unmarried people that have children like Lil bow wow, this Omolala and others and know what girlie? I am happy for them even when they are not married and didn't go get some f*cking certificate and license to f*ck.grin grin. They may decide to get married tomorrow and that is their business. If this Omolala girl reaches fifty tomorrow and has no child, it is still the "I'm more righteous and morally conscious-than -all-of-you" persons like you that will be hurling insults at her. What did she do to you that you are calling her "old cargo"? Her offense is that she is 35 yrs old so what will you call her if she is childless tomorrow? I don't support a woman clinging to a star and having children for him, what I have no problem with is a woman having children if she wants children and can take care of them. If you noticed, my attitude when I entered the thread was just a little comment on one or two posts that attracted my attention. I did not go condemning, judging, castigating and throwing insults like you.

You can go ahead and continue preaching fire, brimstone and at the same time hurling violent and terrible insults on your fellow women. You are still naive to the things of life and someday when the scales of naivety falls off your eyes, you will begin to read life in between the lines. Girl, life is not all that sweet stories they told you that have you breathing down on people. Life is reality, Life is deeper than you see. You are still scratching the surface of it----when you begin to delve in deeper then will I want to continue this kind of conversation with you. Now run along and quit threatening people with damnation my friend. Life is beautiful, don't complicate it and add fears to it for people. cool kiss

Yeah,Jesus is coming soon and I will be glad to meet him. I bet in your mind, you will want Jesus to kill all human beings that were born out of wedlock huh? Sorry, Jesus does not think and judge the way mere men like you think so quit dancing around like an Okuko ocha (white chicken) and passing judgements for Jesus. Wait and see what he will do to these people when he arrives, don't push them in hell fire yet wih your mouth that is talking "cho-cho-cho". Gosh girl! Chillax!

We are CLEARLY NOT ON THE SAME PAGE. Y WASTE MY TIME TYPING? GOOD LUCK TO YOU SINCE MAN ACCORDING TO YOU INSTITUTED THE ORDINANCE OF MARRIAGE. I AM NOT ANGRY, SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU BUT I DO NOT INSULT PEOPLE I DO NOT KNOW NOR WAIT FOR PEOPLE TO HONESTLY MAKE COMMENTS BEFORE LOOKING FOR WAYS TO RIDICULE THEM. GOOD LUCK, DEAR.

kitty kat:

U would be surprised that ladies with such virtues really do exist. Good luck but I will never take d path of trading words that do not profit with anyone esp. people I don't know. Peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J / Buchi Atuonwu And Wife, Jane Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Lady Blasts Flavour: "Repent Hell Is Real, Now You Sing Gospel Tomorrow Worldly"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.