Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt (23238 Views)

Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter / Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) / Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by sarutobie(m): 12:29am On Aug 11, 2012
ooseven: Enemies of progress. A Chinese girl broke the world record in swimming, they all screamed DRUGS. The poor girl was unable to enjoy her success. Usain Bolt and co did a 1.2.3, they are still screaming DRUGS!!!! However, when their flying squirrel won gold in Gymnastics, we no here word. Even CNN interview im mama and foster mama, Procter and gamble use them do advert. Its all well and good now that they are No1 at the rankings, if it was China, they would have started showing "propagandic" videos of the Chinese rigorous training regime for kids.
I saw that video clip too..these guys are hypocrites!..

3 Likes

Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by isquar3d3(m): 12:37am On Aug 11, 2012
moderatorr: Carl Lewis should . . .
hahahaha. Abi na.
Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by Afam4eva(m): 12:45am On Aug 11, 2012
I just hope Usain Bolt won't say the same thing about me when I break the world record in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by Ijebulogic(m): 12:55am On Aug 11, 2012
What is Carl's opinion on "Pot-Head" Phelps? Americans and their double standards.....The only legacy carl lewis has left is that messed up haircut from the 90's.

1 Like

Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by queensmith: 1:00am On Aug 11, 2012
2goodbobo: I just hope and they won't set Usain Bolt up someday cos I smile envy.

hopefully the guy is smart- theres still controversy over what exactly happened with Ben Johnson, someone may try to sabotage him by slipping him something. athletes in general need to be aware of this.

as a record holder bolt will have been tested several times, carl was wrong to say they don't test in Jamaica. So long as it aint british or american it seems like its always a problem.

1 Like

Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by dasparrow: 1:20am On Aug 11, 2012
@Post

Americans and their bad belle. It is envy talking. The carl lewis guy is a typical akata. They are hateful and extremely jealous and never like to see other blacks from other nations excel. That is why they are at the bottom of the barrel in american society. Bunch of haters! angry What is the purpose of the olympics then if america and england want to dominate and if any other country does, they start making false insinuations? This is why I don't watch international competitive sports anymore because it seems it is just another avenue for the western world to rub their arrogance and pride in our faces. They should remember that pride comes before a fall.

ooseven: Enemies of progress. A Chinese girl broke the world record in swimming, they all screamed DRUGS. The poor girl was unable to enjoy her success. Usain Bolt and co did a 1.2.3, they are still screaming DRUGS!!!! However, when their flying squirrel won gold in Gymnastics, we no here word. Even CNN interview im mama and foster mama, Procter and gamble use them do advert. Its all well and good now that they are No1 at the rankings, if it was China, they would have started showing "propagandic" videos of the Chinese rigorous training regime for kids.

@Bolded

LOL @ 'flying squirrel.' Now that was funny! grin

2 Likes

Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by dasparrow: 1:21am On Aug 11, 2012
honeric01:

Their arrogance is going to be their downfair.

Well said!
Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by TawaTemi1(f): 1:22am On Aug 11, 2012
dadicvila: is there an existing court injunction stopping them 4rm testing him for banned substance??what do u mean by submit himself?please i dont get you oO!Do u after taking 1st in school walk straight to the principal's office asking him to subject you to further exams??please we should learn to talk sensibly

Mr Sensible pele o. So if you are accused of stealing meat,won't u make an attempt of proving your innocense? Unless you steal d meat then u keep quiet. That's d reason Usain Bolt said he has no respect for Carl Lewis cos he believes he didn't cheat. Proving it further will make him go for d test even without being asked so that he can shut d bleep of Carl Lewis up!
Is he scared? I doubt that. So Oga Ade, use ur brain b4 attacking people in a public forum,Ode.

1 Like

Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by olumidazz: 1:40am On Aug 11, 2012
This oloriburuku carl lewis, I remember him crying like a dull baby when bullet ben johnson dusted him in 88 olympics, he was d first person to cry drugs on ben johnson too. Oloshious carl lewis ur just a let down.
Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:45am On Aug 11, 2012
Bad belle is a bad disease. Carl Lewis should just wait until Bolt fails a drug test.

1 Like

Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by diesel86: 2:00am On Aug 11, 2012
If not LEWIS against BOLT today, it would be PELE against MESSI tomorrow soon all sort of other ex sport personalities would start coming out to criticize this young talents, that are just sweeping their so called records aside with ease.
What they should just understand is that the world is changing and with new technological advancements it makes it a little bit easier for todays sportsmen & women to excel.
My advise to the older generation is this, everything and everybody has their own time to shine, be loved, talked about e.t.c. So let them enjoy it while it last.
Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by 4chi: 2:10am On Aug 11, 2012
Carl Lewis .....ugly inside and out.

1 Like

Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by Dimade(m): 3:31am On Aug 11, 2012
Tawa-Temi:
I know something like this will come up but never suspect Carl Lewis to come up with the idea. Anyway, in order to prove that he is drug free,Usain Bolt should or rather must submit himself for a drug test. Afterall, he is a World Champion.
Are u kidding me,the fastest man in the world!

All medalist are subjected to drug test, for carl he is just bein
g jealous and frustrated. If Bolt was an american, he will be calling him names, why don't they say
that Phelps was on steriod or isn't it possible. Yeye people.
Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by Dimade(m): 3:32am On Aug 11, 2012
Tawa-Temi:
I know something like this will come up but never suspect Carl Lewis to come up with the idea. Anyway, in order to prove that he is drug free,Usain Bolt should or rather must submit himself for a drug test. Afterall, he is a World Champion.
Are u kidding me,the fastest man in the world!

All medalist are subjected to drug test, for carl he is just being jealous and frustrated. If Bolt was an american, he will be calling him names, why don't they say that Phelps was on steriod or isn't it possible. Yeye people.
Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 11, 2012
lol wtf is Carl Lewis? grin grin
Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by Phikom(m): 4:54am On Aug 11, 2012
Beef og the highest order
Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by Phikom(m): 4:55am On Aug 11, 2012
Beef of the highest order
Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 11, 2012
4chi: Carl Lewis .....ugly inside and out.

YES O!

I am an American citizen and don't even know who he is.
He's irrelevant.
Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by Biggyd2: 5:07am On Aug 11, 2012
Usain did not send him his thunderbolt? Bad belle pipo!
Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by tayoccu(m): 6:01am On Aug 11, 2012
New english phrase!
"Carl Lewis": An old cargo senselessly hating on a much younger person surpassing his ancient achievements.
Eg. Pele "carl lewised" Mess!

7 Likes

Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 11, 2012
Ijebulogic: What is Carl's opinion on "Pot-Head" Phelps? Americans and their double standards.....The only legacy carl lewis has left is that messed up haircut from the 90's.

4 Likes

Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by SimplySEA(m): 6:39am On Aug 11, 2012
Carl lewis...
Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by SimplySEA(m): 6:40am On Aug 11, 2012
Carl lewis has his place in history. Yes, history! I mean yesteryears! Far gone. If he desires d glory days again, he should put his athletic shoe back on and get on d track, wit his gray hair and tired legs. Wait o, dat guy still get teeth? Enjoy on bolt!
Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by sexylogan(m): 6:54am On Aug 11, 2012
I'm just sooo glad that Usain Bolt is not an American. Carl Lewis is simply jealous.
Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by moderatorr: 7:51am On Aug 11, 2012
even Blake the Beast beat Justin Gatling.
The US should try and solve Blake first.
Bolt is just too fast - Dana air!

1 Like

Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by Goldieluks: 8:09am On Aug 11, 2012
Carl WHO?? angry

1 Like

Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by carolrex: 8:30am On Aug 11, 2012
1supremo: .

U are wright
Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by mrseamy: 8:41am On Aug 11, 2012
anything called Bolt dey amaze me
he fast like bolt browser
he is just to much of a wooooow
Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by kingsilly(m): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2012
Carl lewis comot beef ooooo
Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by andyanders: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2012
Carl Lewis and Americans are very jealous kind of people in their lives. They are very meticulous and unkindly people when they see that you are better than them.They believe they are the best in everything and when any one surpass them, they will start investigating that person or country.

They hate to hear another country been regarded as a super power. Carl Lewis must learn to understand that his time has passed and pray that youths after him should do better than him.
Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by profola2be(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2012
Goldieluks: Carl WHO?? angry
carl Logonba.
mother fucker
Re: No Respect For Carl Lewis - Usain Bolt by Ninilowo(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2012
E ni lojo awa o. Ola le je tire oo.
This THING needs to see psychiatrists ASAP b4 hin tory go wowo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Wins 38 Million Naira With Just 800 Naira On Bet Naija. / Francis Ngannou Evolves From KO King To Grappling God As He Retains His Title / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Real Madrid 0 – 4 Barcelona [la Liga] Highlights 2015/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.