Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (7119 Views)

Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? / Interested In Co-Moderating This Section? / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Akby(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2012
Have got my Laptop close to me like a pillow connected to the internet 24/7 and have got some programming skills... Hope am considered for the task. Thanks and special remarks to my peeps @ University Of Ibadan Continua thread
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by mimi321(f): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2012
yes i would love to work under odunnu

and i am obsessed wit NL i stay on my laptop till the early hours of the morning
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 17, 2012
SimonAndal: I was wondering when you'll need a moderator. I'm applying.
_
WHY I'LL MAKE A DAMN GOOD MODERATOR OF THE NAIRALAND EDUCATION SECTION
1. I've got 24-hour access to the internet.
2. I'm an active poster.
3. Spam and I are like the deer and the lion: we don't see eye-to-eye.
4. I'm not "trigger-happy." i.e, I respect the opinion of others and am not quick to render judgement. Except for when the opinion is clearly damaging and in any way misleading.
5. No scam shall ever befall the education sector (ref: Crystal Services Immigration Scam, of which I'm sure found most of it's 7000 victims here on Nairaland) if I'm made moderator. The interests of the people are my interests too.
6. I'm a likable person.
7. If appointed, I'll make sure everybody leaves satisfied.chai.....see campaign ooo grin grin
_
I really hope I'm considered. Thanks.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2012
SimonAndal: I was wondering when you'll need a moderator. I'm applying.
_
WHY I'LL MAKE A DAMN GOOD MODERATOR OF THE NAIRALAND EDUCATION SECTION
1. I've got 24-hour access to the internet.
2. I'm an active poster.
3. Spam and I are like the deer and the lion: we don't see eye-to-eye.
4. I'm not "trigger-happy." i.e, I respect the opinion of others and am not quick to render judgement. Except for when the opinion is clearly damaging and in any way misleading.
5. No scam shall ever befall the education sector (ref: Crystal Services Immigration Scam, of which I'm sure found most of it's 7000 victims here on Nairaland) if I'm made moderator. The interests of the people are my interests too.
6. I'm a likable person.
7. If appointed, I'll make sure everybody leaves satisfied.

_
I really hope I'm considered. Thanks.

chai see campaign oo...... gringrin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by CrazyMan(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2012
@Topic

Yes
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by fyomer: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2012
PLS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN RSUST WOULD START SELLING PARTIME FORM
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by fyomer: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
yes
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by OPEYEMIAD(m): 1:57am On Aug 19, 2012
Am so much interested on it
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by ichommy(m): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
YES
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by 2pass4real: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2012
I will love to be part of this great unbeatable Educational Site. Thanks.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by abahyor(m): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2012
d quote goes thus:'' empty barrel makes da loudest noise'' am available nd capable of dat post.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by mcdokwe(m): 9:55am On Aug 22, 2012
I am in if you need me
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by abahyor(m): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2012
let yer previous post speak 4 u gaiz! Empty barrels ;Dlet yer previous post speak 4 u gaiz! Empty barrels
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by DadaStephen1(m): 6:41am On Aug 23, 2012
[/color][color=#000099]
Odunnu: Distinguished Nairalanders,
Here comes another opportunity to serve as a moderator in Nairaland.
The Education section needs a Moderator to assist in enforcing the rules of the board and the forum. So,

- Have you read the rules & regulations guiding this forum?

-Are you willing to abide and enforce them strictly?

- Are you Passionate about this section (do you post/visit often)?

- Do you Spend enough time online daily?

-Are you level-headed and willing to take instructions from the Admin?

If you answered 'YES' to these questions and you wish to be a part of this team, please say so here.
Thank you.

YES!!!!!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by 2pass4real: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2012
Yes
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by solomonhenschel: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2012
i would wish to moderate this section[color=#990000]
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by NkwaGOD(m): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2012
Sequeil to your advert, I wish to apply if the opportunity is still there and hope that I will be favoured too. Thanks
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by meltech(m): 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2012
I was interested....
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by kchaste(m): 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2012
Intrested gbam.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by garriBBPREYE: 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2012
YES
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by 3rdSimonAndal(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2012
Please, mods, un-ban SimonAndal, as I've done absolutely nothing to warrant it. This is the second time I've been banned, as you can see from this handle.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
Pls contact me I'm interested in moderating this section,....I understand the rules and am willing to enforce then accordingly

Imamoro@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Youngsage: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2012
The Education section needs a Moderator to assist in enforcing the rules of the board and the forum. So,

If you answered 'YES' to these questions and you wish to be a part of this team, please say so here.
Thank you.
Yes. I would gladly love to offer an assisting hand to the present moderators hence offering my skills, service and time to Education board of Nairaland , {which happens to be one of my favourite boards here} to aid its advancement and betterment for us all. I promise to abide by all the rules and regulations, and also to enforce them as deemed fit and appropriate. So help me God.
I hope my application is considered as i look forward to serving and working with you all. Thanks.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by ogundepoyakub(m): 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2012
yes

Thank you.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by siddiq202(m): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2012

Thank you.

YES. Looking forward to hearing from you
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by shegzy(m): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2012
am capable of doing the work without violating the rules.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by afshispeaks: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
Am interested in moderating this section.Can I apply.?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by hottyy5(f): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2012
yes and how will you reward me grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Kingkasa(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2012
Am intrestd in moderating dz section.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Pharoh: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
@Mod

Is the position still open?

(1) (2) (3)

Mechanical Engineering Is The Toughest Branch Of Engineering / 2nd Batch Have Been Released,at Federal Polytechnic Offa,kwara State / 5 Facts About University Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.