Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (7114 Views)

Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? / Interested In Co-Moderating This Section? / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Johnthentic: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2012
Yes i am interested. i have got my laptop connected to the internet 24/7 online!

I provide quality and updated relevant education news very active indeed

A trial wiil tell you how capable i am good and suite for this position

thanks alot as iam waiting to hear from you soon!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 13, 2012
I hereby wish to withdraw my application for the post of Moderator of the Education Section. This is due to personal and educational commitments; I suddenly find myself running out of time, and as a result, don't come online as much as I used to.
I wish you guys the best of luck, congrats to Seun on getting to 1 million topics. And I hope, Odunnu, that you find somebody worthy of the post.
Thanks guys, it's been a blast!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Odunnu: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2012
Thanks to all of you who stopped by, to those who indicated interest. We really appreciate your desire to work with us. Today, this thread has served out its usefulness as we have two great men join me in keeping the section sane, scam free and conducive.
Thank you once again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria / Mechanical Engineering Is The Toughest Branch Of Engineering / Law School Barii October 2015/2016 Eligible Applicant. Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.