Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

My Heaven Experience - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Heaven Experience (20328 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / My Heaven Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heaven Experience by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
Nairaland Inception. Abeg free your madness jare.
Re: My Heaven Experience by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 17, 2012
@OP Thanks bros.
This is very encouraging smiley
I will keep up the life! cheesy
Re: My Heaven Experience by VICALUFUO(m): 12:15am On Aug 17, 2012
pls na which kind dance them dey dance 4 heaven. azonto, alanta or what?
Re: My Heaven Experience by regbaby(f): 12:18am On Aug 17, 2012
Heaven is real, hell is real. U̶̲̥̅̊ have an option of choosing where to spend eternity. Choose wisely
Re: My Heaven Experience by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 17, 2012
regbaby: Heaven is real, hell is real. U̶̲̥̅̊ have an option of choosing where to spend eternity. Choose wisely
How do you know they are real?
Re: My Heaven Experience by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 17, 2012
vislabraye: I pity people who don't believe in the supernatural. However no matter how elaborate a revelation sounds it must be judged by the word of God.
Paul saw vision. He has seen Heaven while on earth. So did John in revelation. What about Stephen when he was stoned to death? He saw Jesus standing at the right hand of God. While Jesus was on earth in the mount of transfiguration he saw Elijah and Moses. But if I tell people here that I saw John the baptist, they'll say its my imagination.

As for the seven lists mentioned, I think they're interwoven in Love. because anything done outside of love is a waste of time.

Do you have a concrete prove that those stories are REAL? Did you not read them from the bible? Are you gonna say the god of the bible is a loving god after it was CLAIMED that he killing a lot of defenseless people . Moreover as an african man/lady, do you consider god a white man? You dont have to think like the primitive man,otherwise you wont be able to contribute to the betterment of the society if you keep believing stories meant for kid. I am not trying to offend you. Just to let you know that the bible stories ain't what you think they are.
Re: My Heaven Experience by silentc(m): 1:54am On Aug 17, 2012
So did the OP see Muslims, Hindu's, Buddhists etc in heaven?

Or was this the Christian heaven you experienced?

Let me guess. . . . . .they all go to hell?
Re: My Heaven Experience by Estimable(m): 3:48am On Aug 17, 2012
Things concerning God should nt be played with,i read some jokable and criticizing comments here,life and Death,lies in d power of the Tongue.
Re: My Heaven Experience by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 17, 2012
But guys come o, how come everytime someone claims to have gone to heaven, its always an entirely different story? Entirely differnt practices and descriptions? Abi heaven too dey do daily development and infratrustural planning nd innovationcheesycheesy?
Re: My Heaven Experience by hunkydory(m): 4:11am On Aug 17, 2012
Only GOD knows if the story is true or not.
Re: My Heaven Experience by ojofu(m): 4:16am On Aug 17, 2012
pls google " Rev park yong gyu testimony" then compare it with the op story especialy the seven points.
Re: My Heaven Experience by Ranoscky(m): 4:36am On Aug 17, 2012
I jus dey laff som pipu for here sha! I pray God, in His infinite mercies, forgive them.

Something happened to my immediate elder brother last year (or early this year or so) and til date, it stil marvels me. But i thank God that my brother superseded!

I watched a video about a 4yr old boy that encountered heaven while being operated. I won't explain all what he encountered but i'll leave u guys with the followin marvelling question (to whom it may concern)...

U guys r happily married and ur wife took in (pregnant). The doctors prescribed the baby was a girl. Along the line, there was a miscarriage. Later on, she took in again and gave birth to a bouncing baby boy. Now the boy is 4yrs old and all is well. My question... How would u feel if suddenly, ur 4yr old child walks up to u nd asks the following question: Mum, Dad, y didn't u guys tell me that i v a sista?

The boy explained how he got to know. And believe u me,its shocking, but i just wanto here from some people here.
Re: My Heaven Experience by Ranoscky(m): 4:49am On Aug 17, 2012
Even Jesus Himself was not believed by everybody, and was even denied by one of his disciples during His time on earth, so i don't blame those posters makin mockery of God/Jesus or insultin the OP.

Father forgive them for they know NOT what they do.
Re: My Heaven Experience by oiseworld: 4:54am On Aug 17, 2012
i just can't stop appreciating this revelation. This short story has said a thousand words and brought soo much revelations to the scriptures and the normal christian way of worship.

About God,praise and worship.
Re: My Heaven Experience by davades(m): 5:14am On Aug 17, 2012
~Bluetooth:

does it involves break-dancing too ?

grin grin grin grin Okpekete
Re: My Heaven Experience by s1(m): 5:17am On Aug 17, 2012
funny story indeed
Re: My Heaven Experience by eltido(m): 5:53am On Aug 17, 2012
heaven is real indeed..and i know God dances
Re: My Heaven Experience by Drfox(m): 7:24am On Aug 17, 2012
although i dont believe that paying tithe can take one to heaven, however my friends Heaven is Real and Hell is real.
Re: My Heaven Experience by four4: 7:41am On Aug 17, 2012
Pls poter! How did angel look like? Hope you will not say they are white incompletion with long white hair like what will used to see in bible. I'm also sure that god and jesus that u saw must be white in completion, if so I wonder why bible said we human being are created in God image, this mean we black african are created in saitan image then since according to bible image of saitan is black. Also sure that next time u dream about hell fire you will not say saitan and his deciple are black incompletion just like THOSE RASIST put it in the bible. I say this with my open mind "if that is how it is" GOD MUST BE RASIST nd biase, of which I do not believe GOD is like that, because HE said His neither white nor black nor yellow and nobody can comprehend how HE look like.
Re: My Heaven Experience by Cupidkc(m): 7:57am On Aug 17, 2012
What a story...
@OP i think your 'fever' must have caused ur kind of dream.
I experience such dreams when am down with some sickness too.
Anyway, To God Be All The Glory...
Re: My Heaven Experience by Okijajuju1(m): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2012
I had a heavenly experience last night as well..

I had just finished smoking the weed I bought from my homme boy Rasta Friday and had started experiencing a really vicious munchies..
I immediately rummaged through my fridge and kitchen for food and couldnt find none. So I started searching for money to go get some food. I had found 500 Naira in my jeans pocket so I decided to call Iyabasira before I head out to her joint as it was about 4 blocks away. I tried and tried and I didnt get an answer. Since this was the norm anytime Iyabasira is not opened, I decided to sleep off the munchies.

Still very hungry, I quickly showered and no sooner had my head hit the bed did I find myself in a dark tunnel with a dot of light at the other end. So I slowly statred walking towards the light.. Half way there, I heard a lovely voice call my name; OKIJA! OKIJA!! Fear not! So I froze in shock . The light started to come closer and closer until a beautiful lovely dark skinned angel in white rode, beautiful feathers, long Brazilian hair, wearing a lovely scent I later recognized a 'Chanel no.5' and nice smile came up to me and said 'OKIJA! The lord has been expecting you'. Still in fear and shock, I was only able to mutter 'WHO?!' 'WHERE?'. Thats when she smiled and said 'THE LORD OF HOST'. Just then she grabbed by hands with her soft tender palm and we started to fly.

Next thing I saw was a beautiful city.. Streets of Gold, Mansions everywhere, children playing in the streets, people lounging on the porches of their mansions and everyone just chilling and having fun.. Just then I heard a loud trumpet and then sirens.. It was Jesus coming in a convoy.. First was his four motorcycle outriders, the his pilot vehicle.. I had never seen so many and such models of luxurious cars and bikes on earth before.. I asked the Angel so there are vehicles in heaven, she laughed and said the models in heaven are not on earth and their cars are eco-friendly.. Just then Jesus pulled up in front of where the Angel and I stood. He was in an SUV with chrome Giovana rims, Candy red paint with stripes, looking so darn good.. The Angel fell flat on her face and started to sing 'JESUS na you be oga'. Jesus then invited me to ride shotgun with him.. Omo!! The interior of the car had leather seats, satellite XM radio, fridge, T.V's all over, auto-pilot driving system, GPS Navigation, Persian rug interior and so much.. I was amazed..

Jesus took me for a drive around Heaven.. Finally, I told Jesus I was hungry, he then took me to his house in Heavens GRA. I saw Benson Idahosa and alot more people.. Then Jesus took me inside his Masion.. OMO MEN!!! See house!!! You for mad!! He then prepared a table before me, and gave me 5 slices of bread and two fishes.. I ate till I couldnt.. I asked how come I couldnt finish 5 loaves of small 10 naira bread and 2 sardines.. Jesus laughed at me a said 'Verily I say unto you, Man shall not live by bread alone'. So he brought out water and chnaged it into Henessy.. My god!! I didnt want to wake anymore.. So I asked him to show me my house in heaven, then he took me to another Skyscrapper Mansion 2 houses away from his own and gave me the keys.. I opened the door, entered and was blown away by all I saw.. My garage had over 50 cars, my living room had Cinema projectors, My room had spinning beds in it. I started to cry.. I asked if I could have sex in heaven and he said yes!! That the angel who brought me to heaven will show me around.. I cried so hard that when I woke up, I was crying in real life.. Then I realized I was crying because of the hungry wey been dey catch me before I sleep...

2 Likes

Re: My Heaven Experience by Enice(m): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2012
Very wonderful story. Please answer these questions. You slept for 3hrs but spent 3days in heaven, are you saying an hour on earth is a day in heaven? You mentioned a very loud trumpet which can be heard all over the world, how far can your ears hear? You said Christ hair is very long and "soft" did you touch it? You said the golden dome can cover the earth, how far can your eyes see?
Re: My Heaven Experience by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2012
@okija
you were crying because you didnt shebang
Re: My Heaven Experience by ib0221: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2012
@op,Im sorry to find fault with ur dream. Atleast for academic exercise, let criticise ur journey.
1 How long did u stay in d prescence of those heavenly people to claim that they didnt excrete/egest.
2 If son of god had to be riding around daily (on corn's whatsoever) to D istribute things, then he is not God .
3 If your god could live in a dome, dance and so on then he is fathomable, sorry it cant be God.
4 others limitations that can easily b underlined.
May be its 1of d astral planes u visited.
Re: My Heaven Experience by mosexyl(f): 10:41am On Aug 17, 2012
Beloveth either d story was crooked or not mark u! Heaven is real! Accept jesus christ and conquer death forever...
Re: My Heaven Experience by ib0221: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2012
You see that is why I almost conclude that many chritians/pastors are deceitful. This reminds me of many silly lies I heard when I first set out for the truth, though I have no problem with christianity.
Re: My Heaven Experience by alex406(m): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2012
ib0221: @op,Im sorry to find fault with ur dream. Atleast for academic exercise, let criticise ur journey.
1 How long did u stay in d prescence of those heavenly people to claim that they didnt excrete/egest.
2 If son of god had to be riding around daily (on corn's whatsoever) to D istribute things, then he is not God .
3 If your god could live in a dome, dance and so on then he is fathomable, sorry it cant be God.
4 others limitations that can easily b underlined.
May be its 1of d astral planes u visited.
Why must you see fault in ones revelation?
Re: My Heaven Experience by baloafo: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2012
May God help me to live a righteous life thru his mercy cos  want to make heaven. Vanity upon vanity i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ life and its just temporal.
Re: My Heaven Experience by phonetics: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
EVERYONE,Please read Zephaniah 3:17...The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. (KJV)
Dancing is one of the expressions you display when you "REJOICE" isnt it? YES,GOD CAN DANCE!!!!
Re: My Heaven Experience by silentc(m): 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
So i throw a question to all the people commenting here: What happens to the buddhist who was born in Tibet and lived his life according to the rules of Buddhism?

When he dies, does he go to this Heaven? Does he get punished for not being born in a Christian country? Or is it his fault that he didnt go and find Christianity, the only real religion out there?

What of other people in other religions that lived their lives according to the rules of that religion until they died? They showed love and care to all around them? So Gandhi will not be allowed to this heaven that many people here have dreamed of? Or the current Dalai Lama when he dies will not be part of heaven? These guys lived good lives and are surely not Christians?

Most people will respond to this with bible verses, but bear in mind that other religions have their own teachings and scriptures too. So which one is right and which one is wrong? Abi?

smiley
Re: My Heaven Experience by caye(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2012
FINALLY, LET ME CLOSE THIS THREAD BY TALKING ABOUT SCHIZOPHRENIA: schizophrenics abound mostly in religious circles. They are characterised by delusions. Even today, most founders of great religions may be considered schizophrenics. It is a mental illness which promotes the supernatural and mystical over sound reason.Imagine Jesus 'riding on a unicorn' and unicorns are just fantasies of imaginations read to little children like Father Christmas. These delusions are usually felt as reality by the sufferers, thereby leading to many strange beliefs. To understand this better, watch the film "A Beautiful Mind". My final verdict is that the OP may be delusional as a result of his sada) Existing mental state or (b) The malarial condition he was having. He may also just be pulling our legs. *chikena*
Re: My Heaven Experience by kinalo: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2012
U touch he hair when u knw say it soft, but if really dere is heaven! God pls accept me! I knw am a sinner! Nt all of us have this oppotunity dat u have? U are lucky! Coz many are call few are choosein

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) / Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? / 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.