Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Got Any Idea How Much Telnet Offers At The Entry Level? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Got Any Idea How Much Telnet Offers At The Entry Level? (954 Views)

Guinness Nigeria Graduate Entry Level Salary Range. / Entry Level Package For Banks You Know? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Any Idea How Much Telnet Offers At The Entry Level? by Demsy(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2007
Is there anyone in the house that knows how much TELNET pays at the entry level?
Re: Got Any Idea How Much Telnet Offers At The Entry Level? by labiz001: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2007
Hello,
Sorry I will have to ask you a question first, but I can get your answer from my neighbour. When did you submit your CV and have you done any test or interview? if yes, what does it look like and what are there basic requirement.
Re: Got Any Idea How Much Telnet Offers At The Entry Level? by Demsy(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2007
@labiz001

If you knew the answer why not tell it straight?

My younger brother submitted his CV in November and has been interviewed once. He's waiting for the final interview but he's just curious and likes to know the level of remuneration of staff that's why I threw it open to the house.

If you are looking forward to working there, I like you to know that they like hardworking, and very competent people as staff. As you know, its an IT company. Previous working experience or skills in IT will give you an edge. As for tests, my brother has not written any tests. They saw his previous works and decided to have him employed.

So now, ask your neighbour for me and waiting,
Re: Got Any Idea How Much Telnet Offers At The Entry Level? by Kashif(m): 11:23am On Dec 27, 2007
very close to 0.9M/annum (info, appx. one year old)

(1) (Reply)

Ond In Computer Science, Physics Or Electrical Electronic Engineering / Flower Design Work In Nigeria: An Unappreciated Profession? / Absa Careers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.