Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

I Love Her But - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But (1026 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But by lumideezle(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2007
therez this babe i think i love, she haz all the perfect physicsal combinations, but the prob is that she is not litrate(droped out of sch in pry 6)to make matters worse she has 8 younger onces who are unbelivably uneducated too. she is the first born which means if i marry her, il have to bear all their responsibilities on my head i realy dont know what to do nw should i think with ma heart n marrry her or be realistic(think with ma head} n move pls help.
Re: I Love Her But by efuah(f): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2007
Awww sooo sorry cry
An illiterate wife-to-be n 8 uneducated youger ones? undecided cry
If u truly love this girl n u're gainfully employed. . . .then i suggest u go for her, n tune her into what u want (educate her)! If she makes u happy, loves u back n has good manners, then go for her buddy. Gd luck.

For the younger ones. . . it's ya own choice to help them out undecided
Re: I Love Her But by NihilceM: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2007
efuah:

Awww sooo sorry cry
An illiterate wife-to-be n 8 uneducated youger ones? undecided cry
If u truly love this girl n u're gainfully employed. . . .then i suggest u go for her, n tune her into what u want (educate her)! If she makes u happy, loves u back n has good manners, then go for her buddy. Gd luck.

For the younger ones. . . it's ya own choice to help them out undecided

Efua it's not that easy. It's difficult for adults to acquire those types of knowlegde without a solid basis. I am afraid this time he'll have to look elsewhere. Living with an iliterate can be really difficult and, when her 8 younger siblings + her parents are also uneducated then it becomes hell.

@ poster
Use your head and consider the advantages and disavantages.
Re: I Love Her But by Busta(f): 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2007
I thought love knows no boundaries?
Re: I Love Her But by ifyalways(f): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2007
Nihil-ce-M:

Efua it's not that easy. It's difficult for adults to acquire those types of knowlegde without a solid basis. I am afraid this time he'll have to look elsewhere. Living with an iliterate can be really difficult and, when her 8 younger siblings + her parents are also uneducated then it becomes hell.

@ poster
Use your head and consider the advantages and disavantages.
really  shocked shocked shocked

@ topic you said she dropped out of primary school?
you can get her enrolled in either a night school or adult classes and see if she can atleast get her o levels.
while she is at that she can still go to a skill acquisition school ie fashion and designing,hat making,cake making etc.
as for her younger ones,you are not obliged to do anything for them BUT if you are ABLE you can still put them in school or to learn a trade.
its going to be pretty diffcult but if you really love her and you know she would make you happy,then its not a heavy price to pay for love  undecided
i have seen illiterates make good wives and mothers.but let me ask,is this your girl even willing to further her education because if shes not then thats where there would be problems.
goodluck
Re: I Love Her But by NihilceM: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2007
ifyalways:

really shocked shocked shocked

@ topic you said she dropped out of primary school?
you can get her enrolled in either a night school or adult classes and see if she can atleast get her o levels.
while she is at that she can still go to a skill acquisition school ie fashion and designing,hat making,cake making etc.
as for her younger ones,you are not obliged to do anything for them BUT if you are ABLE you can still put them in school or to learn a trade.
its going to be pretty diffcult but if you really love her and you know she would make you happy,then its not a heavy price to pay for love undecided
i have seen illiterates make good wives and mothers.but let me ask,is this your girl even willing to further her education because if shes not then thats where there would be problems.
goodluck

There are other two threads about this same problem.

The guys did all they could to teach her but all was in vain.

I don't know how they sorted themselves out. However I don't think they have accepted the situation whole-heartedly.

I love guys that can speak good English because it's a way to improve ourselves. Living with someone with such deficiency can even influence you negatively.
Re: I Love Her But by ifyalways(f): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2007
Nihil-ce-M:

There are other two threads about this same problem.

The guys did all they could to teach her but all was in vain.

I don't know how they sorted themselves out. However I don't think they have accepted the situation whole-heartedly.

I love guys that can speak good English because it's a way to improve ourselves. Living with someone with such deficiency can even influence you negatively.
still she dont have to be a gradute before she can make a good wife and mother.if she is eager to learn,she wud be there.the man too can help out.if she cannot make it in the adult classes i bet if she goes to one of those skill acquisation schools in town she wud be brushed up its only a matter of time.

@poster i still insist,if shes got EVERY other quality you desire in a woman and wud make you happy,go ahead and marry her.its your happiness that counts.
Re: I Love Her But by olulu(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2007
love is not enough, and love will neva b enuff.

d brain has more staying power than the dick,
cos d brain is always hard.

use ur head bro
Re: I Love Her But by NihilceM: 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2007
ifyalways:

still she don't have to be a gradute before she can make a good wife and mother.if she is eager to learn,she would be there.the man too can help out.if she cannot make it in the adult classes i bet if she goes to one of those skill acquisation schools in town she would be brushed up its only a matter of time.

It's not a matter of being a graduate. I am just a high school attendant and my English is definitely not comparable to that of a graduate but i can't say that I lack skills either.

Who knows anyway.

Make him try.
Re: I Love Her But by uspry1(f): 1:17am On Dec 21, 2007
Go ahead follow your heart if you do really love her in the quality of best wife/mother material you want despite of her no education skill as one flaw. That is fine with you.

I have seen lot of couples who are married one is educated and the other is uneducated like this one---beautiful job, yes tough hardworking to stay relationship up and down. The key is the COMMUNICATION that is the most important ones of all other foundation of the marriage.
Re: I Love Her But by palma(f): 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2007
lumideezle:

therez this babe i think i love, she haz all the perfect physicsal combinations, but the prob is that she is not litrate(droped out of sch in pry 6)to make matters worse she has 8 younger onces who are unbelivably uneducated too. she is the first born which means if i marry her, il have to bear all their responsibilities on my head i realy don't know what to do nw should i think with ma heart n marrry her or be realistic(think with ma head} n move please help.
You know what? you are the only one who could make this decision alone. But i want you to read this story first . "A man went to the village to bring in an uneducated woman as his wife, he trued everything within his power to train her but to no avail. Mind you she was very dutiful and reasonable. The man being s chemist has acid at home and the label was fixed on it to identify it. But one day the woman wanted to give water to her husband carried the acid and poured it for him cuz she couldnt read. The man drank his death." So my guy your case might not be acid but it could be anything so think carefully bro.
Re: I Love Her But by uf4oma(f): 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2007
palma:

You know what? you are the only one who could make this decision alone. But i want you to read this story first . "A man went to the village to bring in an uneducated woman as his wife, he trued everything within his power to train her but to no avail. Mind you she was very dutiful and reasonable. The man being s chemist has acid at home and the label was fixed on it to identify it. But one day the woman wanted to give water to her husband carried the acid and poured it for him because she couldnt read. The man drank his death." So my guy your case might not be acid but it could be anything so think carefully bro.

I no fit laugh. Nairaland, same ol' same ol'.

Seriously though, I think you don't need to be told that this girl's lack of education will be an issue at some point or the other in your relationship, that is why you have brought it up here, and you need to look long term how it will also affect the literacy of your children if you do settle down with her. The challenges in relationships are difficult enough without some of these extraneous factors coming into it, so really bro, this is not such a hard decision. Move on, without feeling sorry for her, you are not her saviour. She will meet someone who will take her the way she is.
Re: I Love Her But by adeboo(f): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2007
Omo in this day and age when u have to do things with wisdom, na wisdom u go use o.
You have said it urself, if u marry this girl, ma bukata o.

Just know that and the fact she wont be able to cmmunicate with u amongst friends, omo think hard.
Dont let her prettiness fool u.
Re: I Love Her But by techzone: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2008
Chat 24hrs 7days a week and it is FREE!!

Hundreds of users online right now

visit --> www. and sign up!
Re: I Love Her But by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2008
Pa. . .pa , .pa. .if u really love her,there should not be a "but". With love comes struggle and wahala
Re: I Love Her But by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2008
Pa. . .pa , .pa. .if u really love her,there should not be a "but". With love comes struggle and wahala
Re: I Love Her But by 4Play(m): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2008
I thought this thread was actually titled," I love her butt". grin
Re: I Love Her But by SamMilla1(m): 1:09am On Mar 30, 2008
@poster,
she has 20 younger ones and she is an illiterate and you are 20 years because thats what i saw on your profile,
no 1, at 20, why are u thinking about marriage
no 2, why do u think that it will become your responsibility to take care of all the people in her compound
, my advice to you is to turn your back where your front is, tell the girl that she has to go back to school and help her, only her if you can, to see her get admission into secondary school, it doesnt cost much to sponsor someone there and i believe that since u are thinking about marrying her, you have enough money to do extra things, goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Are Permanent Relationships Feasible Or Fallacies ? / Who Is At Lost Here? / We Both Love Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.