Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,396 members, 7,850,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

We Both Love Each Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Both Love Each Other (1027 Views)

We Love Each Other But We Found Out Late..please What Can We Do? / We Love Each Other But....... / Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Both Love Each Other by Fishoo(m): 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2008
pls help me. i am in love with a girl and am sure she loves me back.but i dont know how to make the first move even though we frequently talk on phone. pls what should i do
Re: We Both Love Each Other by onyinye2(f): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2008
the first move to do what?? go out on a date or what?
Re: We Both Love Each Other by jekkad: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2008
a simple question for u poster---------------- are u a coward? or berra still r u a man or a woman?cos real men dont shake like dis
Re: We Both Love Each Other by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2008
where does she live? I'll like to practically show you how . . .
Re: We Both Love Each Other by DualCore1: 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2008
first move for wetin? to ask her out on a date, or first move to kiss her?
bro just let things flow jo. . .

and dont just sit there and think she loves u o, chics no dey think the wey we feel sey dem dey think, in fact most times the reverse is the case.

cant remember wen i asked a girl out sha, lol. . . havnt we even passed that will-u-be-my-girlfriend era? just let things flow bro and go wi' d flow.
Re: We Both Love Each Other by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2008
dude! lmao!! ehnn continue talking on the phone now

sheesh!! what was i thinking about responding to such a dumb thread??
Re: We Both Love Each Other by Fishoo(m): 12:02am On Jul 07, 2008
hey shut up am not a coward. this is meaningful.
Re: We Both Love Each Other by mekaboy(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2008
Go a find a song that says everything you have in mind, Then when u invite her, u put the song, when it finish playing, you simply tell her, thats what u feel, lol grin
Re: We Both Love Each Other by francessby(f): 11:11am On Jul 07, 2008
Maybe you should buy this book on how to write a love letter i think it will help you lover boy
Re: We Both Love Each Other by topup: 2:45am On Jul 17, 2008
I think invest more time in getting to know her first, truly find out if you are her kind of man first, and then actually coming out and saying the words shouldn't be too hard because you'd be confident by then on her most likely answer.
Re: We Both Love Each Other by CH3COO(m): 2:47am On Jul 17, 2008
Yup. Never ever tell a girl up front that you love her/liker her or whatever unless you're very sure she echoes the same feelings.

(1) (Reply)

I Find It Hard To Say that Word / My Ex Can't Let Me Be / What Does It Mean Wen A Babe U Are Interested In Stares At U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.