Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry (84854 Views)

Poll: Who is your personal favorite?

Genevieve Nnaji: 37% (49 votes)
Halle Berry: 62% (81 votes)
This poll has ended

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter & Classier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by eslynera(f): 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2007
Halle is ma second best actress, so i'd definately go for her. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by jerseygurl(f): 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2007
Genevieve nobi halle level, halle is very pretty, no homo tho
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by fynemade(f): 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2007
u cant even compare geeny with omotola and u are comparing her with halle,please dont kill the girl ohhhh
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by bodegideon(m): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2007
this is weird,its like you are comparing dollars to naira, halley berry of course is more beautiful, i cant even cope wit nnaji's pimples,its an eyesore.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by gem87(f): 4:38am On Jan 23, 2007
that's very insesitive, u probably have bumps!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Ameriefan(f): 8:08am On Jan 23, 2007
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Chyy(f): 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2007
For heaven's sake are u blind, our dear Genny is just there, as in there, Halle is everywhere
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by venusmaze: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2007
@Topic
as to who is more beautiful? i say genevieve.  Yes we can compare these two, why not? Genny is my African princess she is very beautiful indeed. please this is my opinion not open to questions or debate, just my opinon.

Plus many things make a woman beautiful in my books, how she carries herself and her conduct couples with looks etc. I don't find a woman who takes drugs and drives under the influence of a cocktail of booze, hits another motorist and flees the scene beautiful at all. Yes that is what beautiful Halle berry has done, she has many faces and so far i have seen the ugly ones.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by toptho(f): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2007
Halle berry for sure,that woman is beautiful!!!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by kangu(f): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2007
Halle vs Genny?i don't want to look at being popular here, but hey! Genny for life.i know most you guys are saying Halle cos she's hit it big,she's got it all but wow beauty cannot be described by fortune no!halle is non by the world cos of the $$$$$ she has.honestly if you compare the two, Genny is the most beautiful.Genevieve you are so beautiful this i can't hide from you especially for your age.and guys remember that the so-called 'superstars' are culprits of plastic surgery.they 'd rather go for it in the name of retaining their beauty.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by uchetobi(f): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2007
you dont know Halle, ;obviously, do u know how olld she is abeg she is it jore, its not the fame, popularity
kangu:

Halle vs Genny?i don't want to look at being popular here, but hey! Genny for life.i know most you guys are saying Halle because she's hit it big,she's got it all but wow beauty cannot be described by fortune no!halle is non by the world because of the $$$$$ she has.honestly if you compare the two, Genny is the most beautiful.Genevieve you are so beautiful this i can't hide from you especially for your age.and guys remember that the so-called 'superstars' are culprits of plastic surgery.they 'd rather go for it in the name of retaining their beauty.
or the succcess its the beauty
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Jen33(m): 5:02am On Feb 03, 2007
Nero said:

The point of that picture display was to show that--- in the full proportion of the African-American population, Halle aint really all that. It's just white media promotion that props her image up to be all that, when in reality its well known by us AA's that she's just a run of the mill amongst our ranks, nothing special. Actually, she aint even in the top 5 in that spread of pics I posted--- in my opinion.

I've went to school, lived around the corner from, and worked with better looking sistas than she, and they came in all shades of brown, shapes and sizes. Some of the most facially beautiful sistas I've ever seen in my life were a bit obese.   I've got 7 sisters, and I aint going to lie and say that they all look better than her, but surely--- 4 of them certainly do, and the other 3 are about tied; they're very beautiful women. So let's get this strait; yeah, Halle is nice looking, but she aint no one of few--- bombshell, so folks around here shouldn't ride her as if she is.

I'll take Gabrielle Union over her in a heart beat, Toni Braxton too.

Nero, abeg don't mind these stupid ignorant Nigerians.

Brainwashed idiots that reject their own and fall all over anything remotely lighter skinned than their self-hating selves.

Even the great Fela Kuti of blessed memory sang about them. That's why in Nigeria, many of the girls bleach their skins because they think it makes them look prettier.

Bleaching cream sells like hot cake, to feed the self-hating frenzy of our clueless and shallow  females.

Some self-hating idiot above compared Genevieve to 'weeds that can be picked on any Nigerian campus'.

They see their own people as 'weeds', and lighter-skinned people as veritable angels.

This is what British colonialism did to us. It taught us to hate and devalue ourselves, and elevate those with lighter skin color.

It's obvious that if you took away the color differentiation among both girls, there's very little to choose between them in terms of comeliness, but to our resident colonised buffoons here, it's ''more than obvious who is prettier''.

Sad isn't it?

Before the British came we were not mentally diseased in this fashion.

We've been released from slavery, but as Fela said, we're yet to release ourselves.

Kindest Regards Nero for educating them (or at least for trying to), and a triple shame to all the self-hating, inferiorized Nigerian idiots out there.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Saymamy(f): 12:04am On Feb 09, 2007
U dey o.k cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by 9ja4eva: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2007
GENEVIEVE NNAJI
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by mukina2: 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2007
9ja4eva:

GENEVIEVE NNAJI

its a joke right?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by 9ja4eva: 5:11am On Mar 06, 2007
Reality.Y shld it be a joke
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by OmoEko1(f): 5:23am On Mar 06, 2007
why in the world will your compare fine sexy black sister like Halle Barry to Genevieve,what in the world shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. anyway there is no need to comment becos in general this topic doesn't make no type of sense. hissing hissing
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by 9ja4eva: 5:45am On Mar 06, 2007
LOL.Y cnt u?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by SexySpy(m): 5:49am On Mar 10, 2007
Jen33 i really think you are so sad a person. Its just a game it has nothing to do with your bad history class (and sorry sad teacher) free your self from all the hate and have some fun. like some one said you can compare Broad way to broad street
- Sexy :oSpy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by 9ja4eva: 8:26am On Mar 10, 2007
LOL.Who is d broadway den?Abeg GENNY takes dis one
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by chiogo(f): 3:16am On Mar 11, 2007
Genevieve Nnaji, because these people in this country do a lot of things to their skin to be the way they are but naija people are just natural. Yeah, i used to think halle berry was all that but in my english class, we are reading this book called "Their eyes were watching God", so our teacher showed us d movie version and halle berry played the main character, where her husband was jealous of other men admiring her (it's kind of old-school), and made her tie up her hair and stuff, she didn't look attractive one bit.But Genevieve act a lot of movies where she's poor and live in d village and wear rags, but she still look pretty.Look, i'm just sayin', Genevieve is a pretty lady, no matter what part she's playin'.I know y'all would say it doesn't matter, so long as she's prettier when she makes up but that's not true either because this movie is old, she's probably acted it before Genevieve even became an actress but Genevieve looked adorable in her first movie i ever saw "ola". So, y'all, don't compare them, 'cause Genevieve is definitely prettier, anyday, anytime.Look, i don't have anything against halle berry, afterall, i don't even like Gabrielle union but if u ask me, i'll admit she's pretty but u gotta give it to Genevieve, she's an african queen. END OF STORY
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by 9ja4eva: 3:36am On Mar 12, 2007
Thank you oh tell dem.GENNY is natural not like those who call all sorts to come make them presentable.(NO DISRESPECT PEOPLE)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Amamensah: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2007
halle berries lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by 9ja4eva: 2:58am On Mar 14, 2007
lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by sykboi(m): 2:04am On Mar 16, 2007
How on earth can you possibly compare HALLE BERRY and GENEVIEVE.Haba why u dey de rep halle like this angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by 9ja4eva: 7:34am On Mar 17, 2007
Its Genny they are de repn cos Halles nt her class.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by liberia(f): 11:42pm On Mar 18, 2007
im sorry but halle is so pretty. the other woman, hell no.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by 9ja4eva: 4:30am On Mar 21, 2007
liberia:

im sorry but halle is so pretty. the other woman, hell no.
Which oda woman?If u want to be real u wld know GENNY tops d list.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Nella(f): 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2007
ok Jenny is fine n all-----but compared 2 Halle undecided Halle tops it---
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by jaybaby(f): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2007
Halle Who b Genny?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Perle(f): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2007
Halle of course
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by 9ja4eva: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2007
Genny of course who be Halle

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory / Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.