Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry (84859 Views)

Poll: Who is your personal favorite?

Genevieve Nnaji: 37% (49 votes)
Halle Berry: 62% (81 votes)
This poll has ended

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter & Classier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by cheekee(f): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2006
:d :d
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by beyunce(f): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2006
halle berry plsssssssssssssss.

who wannna mess with ma cat woman.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by cheekee(f): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2006
you are right gal kiss wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by ddizzle(f): 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2006
[Posted by 24.7.77.59 via http://algart.net/ww This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse.
Try: http://webwarper.net/webwarper.exe Example of viewing: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-10161.192.html ]

Halle Berry Abeg i just watched BOND again and i see 7up
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Nella(f): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2006
Genny is pretty, but God damn it, ma Storm rulez, X men babe, <3<3 STORM!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by MP007(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2006
heh! heh! abeg, when u compared gene, whatever with omotola, and never argue cos dem both dem the same level, but with halle berry , dont push ur luck tooo far
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by kellorah: 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2006
dis topic sucks. obviously it's halle berry all the way
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by danielle: 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2006
They r both very beautiful but remember Halle's in hollywood , she's mixed, lives in better conditions, has better makeup artistes e.t.c than Genny 2 mention but a few, she didn't grow up eating Garri n guguru.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by ddizzle(f): 7:58am On Jul 13, 2006
danielle:

They r both very beautiful but remember Halle's in hollywood , she's mixed, lives in better conditions, has better makeup artistes e.t.c than Genny 2 mention but a few, she didn't grow up eating Garri n guguru.

lol at highlighted
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by henry007(m): 2:34am On Jul 18, 2006
i think danielle is very right. genevieve is nothing compared only cos of gadgets,groomin,background ,weather and stuff so there is no basis 4 compsrism. bring a re incarnated halle berry 4rm naija and see wat she'll look like at barely 40
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Echidime(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2006
Hi GUys,

The way you people talk about Genevieve Nnaji,if you can use that energy to Think and talk about GOD your creator and maker, you will easily attain perfection and live this sinful world of Lust,sex,hatred,killing,betrayal,lies,unsteadiness.ETC.

Do you guys ever go to Church or mosque,Do you ever open the Bible or Koran for 5 minutes in one day? What the hell is the world turning to? No one thinks of GOD anymore.

You are all Idol Worshipers all of you,cos my Bible tells me that whatever we put above God that becomes an Idol to us.

Woman Rapers, only the unclothedness of a woman you think 24hrs a day,January to December,Even peoples wives you all talk about,Shameless Generation.

You names this Nairaland, is those useless topics developing Nigeria in anyway,yet each and every one of you talk bad about the Government,with your childish and demonic talks thats how you want to bring a change to Nigeria.

Geneveive your lucky for some Animals in human forms has seen you as their GOD and meditate on you every day at sunrise,noon and sunset.

Echidime
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by ladykool(f): 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2006
02 u de mad u know see naija actress to compare her with na halle abeg relax halle is buffer
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by gem87(f): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2006
i think dis issue shld be buried too
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by snazzydawn(f): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2006
Echidime:

Hi GUys,

The way you people talk about Genevieve Nnaji,if you can use that energy to Think and talk about GOD your creator and maker, you will easily attain perfection and live this sinful world of Lust,sex,hatred,killing,betrayal,lies,unsteadiness.ETC.

Do you guys ever go to Church or mosque,Do you ever open the Bible or Koran for 5 minutes in one day? What the hell is the world turning to? No one thinks of GOD anymore.

You are all Idol Worshipers all of you,because my Bible tells me that whatever we put above God that becomes an Idol to us.

Woman Rapers, only the unclothedness of a woman you think 24hrs a day,January to December,Even peoples wives you all talk about,Shameless Generation.

You names this Nairaland, is those useless topics developing Nigeria in anyway,yet each and every one of you talk bad about the Government,with your childish and demonic talks thats how you want to bring a change to Nigeria.

Geneveive your lucky for some Animals in human forms has seen you as their GOD and meditate on you every day at sunrise,noon and sunset.

Echidime

are you okay? you sound demented. Stop insulting people here o!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by henry007(m): 2:25am On Oct 19, 2006
this is indeed a serious topic. i thot it would turn out to be an hilarious topic. nigerians, have ur say, catch da vibe. wats hot, me
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by ladyamazin(f): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2006
i think they both r buff en ting but very different, the poster shud rethink coz this topic iz kinda obvious, duh wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by naija4life(f): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2006
I think genevieve needs a Bleep and halle berry a head job, my thoughts though shocked shocked shocked did i say that? sorry guyz
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by bumbaby(f): 3:41am On Oct 25, 2006
Halle berry hands down,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by IBEXY(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2006
is there even any basis for comparison??

it will take Genevieve 200 yrs to be like Halle.

Halle leaves me fantasising each time I watch her movies.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by nilla(f): 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2006
even if you give Genevieve 1000 yrs she wont be like Halle
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by hbrednic: 3:24am On Nov 15, 2006
echidime, please if u want to preach go to the church cos this is nairaland,open forum in a democratic way.the worst countries to live in are the most religious.

least i forget give halle anywhere anytime anyday anyway anyprice,i will forever be grateful.genevieve no gracias(where the hell she get that name from,sounds from cotonu)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by uchetobi(f): 11:46am On Nov 22, 2006
Laughing my head off cuz I have absolutely idea wats mary. J’s name is doing in the list of beautiful women. I mean no disrespect to the quenn of hiphop soul I luv her music. LOL.

Back to the topic. Jenny is a beauty but no match to Halle
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by choongtin(f): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2006
how can u compare berry to genny cummon people there are many good looking girls than genny she isnt all dat i dnt know why nigerians like biggin up her name like she is some kind of super star she really isnt anyfin she is good looking but not to be compared to halle berry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by hector: 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2006
ona dey make me vex, o, i mean how can u compare HALLE BERRY an old time star like that to Genevieve or wateva they call her, an outdated star like her. I mean 4 crying out loud, she is no more in vogue, she is not acting or seen anymore.My friends 4 yankee, ona no no?. she don fade, so stop thinking abt the past and think current.it wud have been better off with people like ini edo, dakore, and the other current ones
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Destiny6(f): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2006
Do well oooo, how can u compare them!, Genevieve is nuthing compared 2 Halle!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by jaygurl(f): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2006
They r incomparable! bt u cud refer to genevieve as nigeria's halle berry.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by gem87(f): 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2006
dat's d most sensible post for this thread.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by marcustan(m): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2007
I agree with what some1 earlier said.They are both fine people but i think Halie is much pretier not only because of age.I think its much beta to compare Gene wit Omotola and Stela wich i think are much prettier
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by ezeking(m): 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2007
D PERSON WHO BROUGHT THIS TOPIC IS A PLAIN MISCHIEF MAKER. GENEVIEVE OR WHATEVER THEY CALL HER SHLD BE COMPARED TO OMOTOLA OR THEIR LIKES, TO COMPARE HER WITH HALLE IS PLAIN RIDICULOUS, WHERE DOES ONE START? HALLE WAS ONCE AND IS STILL IN THE BEST TEN SEXIEST WOMAN ON DA PLANET.
MISCHIEF MAKERS SUMTIMES DONT HAVE ANY SENCE OF PROPORTION AND THAT IS WHAT THIS ONE SHOWS.

PLEASE THE ADMINISTRATOR SHLD GET RID OF THIS TOPIC FROM THIS BOARD. PRACTICAL NONSENCE. TRY COMPARE COMPARE A CHIMP TO A GORILLA, THIS ONE WONT STICK. ABEG MAKE WE TALK BOUT ANOTHER THING HERE JARE.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by juliesanto(f): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2007
They are all beautiful in their own way
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by sammyjl(f): 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2007
Halle Berry ofcourse. cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by cecipopula(f): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2007
The both of them are fine!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only / Irewolede Cynthia: I Had Sex In A Car Along Admiralty Way, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.