Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry (84853 Views)

Poll: Who is your personal favorite?

Genevieve Nnaji: 37% (49 votes)
Halle Berry: 62% (81 votes)
This poll has ended

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter & Classier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by 9ja4eva: 4:57am On Apr 17, 2007
What do u mean if i have any?She is pretty in all areas.U see for urself.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by djcrooky(m): 6:17am On Apr 17, 2007
in wat other way can she seem to be beautiful apart from her physical looks which is in a a way tight
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Kadeejah(f): 6:31am On Apr 17, 2007
Halle is overated
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by SMC(f): 7:30am On Apr 17, 2007
Kadeejah:

Halle is overated

@ Kadeejah, AND you think Genevieve isn't overated huh? At least there is a consistency with Halle Berry. She is beautiful, Always has been and always will be. Why else would she have been made beauty queen several times over.

9ja4eva:

She is pretty in all areas.U see for yourself.
Does this include those her hideous permanent pimples that she has always had? lipsrsealed undecided I agree Genny is goodlooking but DEFINITELY NOT in "ALL AREAS" like you have stated. Why do you people delight in setting up the poor girl for some insults eh? angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by 9ja4eva: 8:03am On Apr 18, 2007
Have u seen Halle closely?Na because pancake dey smoothen her face?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by SMC(f): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2007
I can actually say to you that I have seen Halle Berry in the Flesh in Leicester Square in London and she is ALL THAT AND A PACKET OF CRISPS, EXTREMELY SEXY cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by djcrooky(m): 12:23am On Apr 19, 2007
do u knw hw many times halle has won sexiestcelebrity and u are calling geneveive men dat girl is wack
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by chiogo(f): 12:54am On Apr 19, 2007
@djcrooky,u're funny. Just 'cause u won sexiest celeb don't make u sexy. What's d point of winnin' it when u're not. Anywayz, to tell u d truth, Americans don't know d meanin' of sexy. everythin' is hot to them. For instance, they call cameron diaz hot but i don't see anythin' hot about her. Just like jamie foxx would say, she's a flatcesca,lol.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Kadeejah(f): 12:56am On Apr 19, 2007
Honestly halle is not dat finee undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by djcrooky(m): 1:08am On Apr 19, 2007
chiogo may be u don't see it but halle is very sexy irrespective of the award, and 4 u kadejjah who says halle is not all dat fine go to www.hollywood-celebrities-pictures.com and find out 4 ur self.
your co-debator
dy crooky on da wheel
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by SMC(f): 7:39am On Apr 19, 2007
Kadeejah:

Honestly halle is not that finee undecided

Let us say for argument's sake that Halle is not that fine, so is it Genevieve Nnaji that is fine? If Halle does not make the cut, surely it means that Genevieve is regarded as an ugly monkey lipsrsealed. Anyway make I no too yab the Genny girl, no be hin fault say she no fit compete with the superior Halle Berry. wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Kadeejah(f): 5:51am On Apr 20, 2007
Oh forget genevieve fo a minute doh. . .im jus sayin i dont see wot da big deal bout halle is. Yall keep sayin halle this halle the wen yall dont even know wot she reeaallyylook like in da morning. . .damn undecided
Now back to genevieve. . .there r some movies where she plays da part of a "poor girl" n she dont have det much makeup she still looks half decent. Im still not sayin shes better looking than halle, but halle aint hot shitt.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by 9ja4eva: 6:00am On Apr 20, 2007
SMC:

I can actually say to you that I have seen Halle Berry in the Flesh in Leicester Square in London and she is ALL THAT AND A PACKET OF CRISPS, EXTREMELY SEXY cheesy grin cheesy grin

Genny still tops though cos shes natural and doesnt ve to do stuff Halle does.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Teekay4: 11:37am On Apr 20, 2007
pls what sort of question is this?Halle is hot like fire kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by SMC(f): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2007
Tee kay:

please what sort of question is this?Halle is hot like fire kiss

My brother tell them ojare. smiley

Kadeejah:

halle aint hot shitt.

She definitely is. If you say she ain't, who is then? Moreover, if you look at pictures of Halle before she became a star (both as a child and as an adult), it can be plain to see that she is definitely really goodlooking.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by 9ja4eva: 6:47am On Apr 22, 2007
No doubt Halle is but Genny tops
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by uzygirl(f): 12:29am On Apr 23, 2007
Can you compare P-Square with Micheal Jackson? Just because they can breakdance?
Everything has class oh. Compare Genevieve with Omotola, not Genevieve with Halle. They are not (and never will be) in the same class.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by 9ja4eva: 1:53am On Apr 23, 2007
Genny rocks.Shes better cos shes natural
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by EastnEuSis(f): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2007
;d :d kiss

Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by 9ja4eva: 4:50am On Apr 27, 2007
Shes da bomb
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by LaddyA: 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2007
Hey are u people mad, how can u compare a white and a black girl for that matter.Hey in case u people don´t know black is beauty and white is just a mistake God made.So u guyz schould do better things with ur
time if u have got nothing better to say. kiss kiss kisslove my African Queen Genny love her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by nnenneigbo(f): 3:32am On May 05, 2007
chiogo:

@djcrooky,u're funny. Just 'cause u won sexiest celeb don't make u sexy. What's d point of winnin' it when u're not. Anywayz, to tell u d truth, Americans don't know d meanin' of sexy. everythin' is hot to them. For instance, they call cameron diaz hot but i don't see anythin' hot about her. Just like jamie foxx would say, she's a flatcesca,lol.

you're right, even rooney's girlfriend won the damn thin or aleast came top ten. haa that one beats me. its a popularity contest
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by cruiser: 9:42am On May 05, 2007
CHEAP publicity stunt ,na im fine pass.E fine pass,stella d,fine pass omotola,fine pass,halle berry,next, fin pass beyonce,fine pass angelina jolie,fine pass, phewwww ladies and gentle mansss the finest woman in planet earth before we proceed to investigate pluto,, genevieve, shocked embarassed grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Sexyabby(f): 4:44pm On May 05, 2007
wow, I personally like Halle Berry more but Genevieve is not ugly either, they are both pretty nd I believe that everyone is pretty in their own way.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by crusader(f): 12:32pm On May 09, 2007
Here is a vote for Halle Berry. cool kiss cry smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by EastnEuSis(f): 7:15pm On May 12, 2007
Laddy A:

Hey are u people mad, how can u compare a white and a black girl for that matter.Hey in case u people don´t know black is beauty and white is just a mistake God made.

Stupid talk , undecided undecided undecided

Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by EastnEuSis(f): 7:22pm On May 12, 2007
Halle Berry and Genevieve , they are both pretty and they are both black.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by 9ja4eva: 11:03am On May 13, 2007
The picture says it all.

GENNY
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by nnenneigbo(f): 10:00pm On May 13, 2007
abi oh.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by nweobor(m): 12:26pm On May 14, 2007
haha are u blind 4 god sake call a spade a spade how can u compare a dog and a lion halle is just too much for gene in every part of showbiz abi u dey u dey try give gene hope we will understand but in a better way pls
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Nella(f): 5:05pm On May 14, 2007
nweobor:

haha are u blind 4 god sake call a spade a spade how can u compare a dog and a lion halle is just too much for gene in every part of showbiz abi u dey u dey try give gene hope we will understand but in a better way please

Abeg help me tell them O!!
I'm glad u guys r raising our Genny up, but calm down a bit!! Genny 2 Halle undecided undecided undecided R U JOKIIIIIIIG
naaaaaah, Halle tops it!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Nella(f): 5:07pm On May 14, 2007
do nothing else, but give me a break!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory / Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.