Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe (6421 Views)

Ugwuanyi Reveals: I Alerted Security Operatives Before Fulani Herdsmen Attack / Security Operatives To Arrest Felix Obuah, PDP Boss / Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence (2) (3) (4)

Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by mukina2: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2012
The Yobe State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Patrick Egbuniwe, on Sunday confirmed that gunmen engaged security operatives in a shoot-out at the Bindigari area of Damaturu.

Egbuniwe told the News Agency of Nigeria in a telephone chat that the shoot-out ensued when security operatives went to the area on security patrol.

``Gunmen as usual, have engaged our security operatives in a shoot-out.
``The operation is still on in the area, so we cannot confirm casualties yet. Other parts of the town are, however, calm and security operatives are on top of the situation,’’ Egbuniwe stated.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/news-update/57353-gunmen-security-operatives-clash-in-yobe.html
Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by BabaEleko(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2012
Guns! Guns! Guns! Ammunition! Bombs! Everyday! Nigeria embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by pastie(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2012
As usuall
Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by moderatorr: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2012
for once its believable - they are on top.
Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by jamesrichard(m): 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2012
Well,d northerners must understand dat power is not ur birth right! Do all u wish 2 tanish the image of GEj,bt the fact stil remains that GEJ WILL SIT THERE uNTILL APPOINTED TIME..
Infact,the hausa muslim man has come 2 d end of d road(presidency),as election naw is CHRISTIANS VS MUSLEMS bases...since that is what u want..U wnt tanish my broda government wif insecurity..haba mallam!

Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by Jeel: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2012
We shall overcome
Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by boysy(m): 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2012
Total state of emergency in Yobe a must.

Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by jude33084(m): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2012
((((Booom)))) ((((booom))))

North will go down ᵝȳ their hands! cheesy
Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by gramci: 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2012
Arewa boys in action.
Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by pembisco(m): 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2012
Wetin nah! We deh watch ball abeg! Chelsea de play wt man city! Oh noooo! Almst 4-1
Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by lacasa: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2012
Fresh air at work cool
Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by otokx(m): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2012
As usual
Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by jude33084(m): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2012
pembisco: Wetin nah! We deh watch ball abeg! Chelsea de play wt man city! Oh noooo! Almst 4-1

Bross Na 3-2 naaaa!
Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by ebamma(m): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2012
please guys am about to form a group to fight bokoharam,the name of the group is christians no harm,if you are interested in joining me send me a mail my email is youwillnotget77virgins@yahoo.com
Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by 3sky: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2012
i honestly doubt the possibility of a northern Muslim ruling Nigeria again
Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by jango77(m): 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2012
Dis guyz no know say ppl no get dia time again? Dey still dey blow demselves up... They re still actin dia movies in the north nd we re busy watching dem from the south!!!
Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by pembisco(m): 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2012
jude33084:

Bross Na 3-2 naaaa!
By d tym i made my comment,it ws 3-1,chek d tym i commented,d game ws 3-2 at 79th minute,figure out d rest! Tnk u
Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by sheyguy: 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2012
Sunday Sunday Meresin!!!
Like say the Islam na by force. . .
Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by lauyanAbuja: 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2012
@jamesRichard, u r truly dumb ass drunken fisherman like ur clue less bro jona the judas: the modern day voted in. Idiot, in case u don't know BKH is more a probs to north than to the clueless, shoeless, brainless, reckless Jona

Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by Bzoe(f): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2012
ebamma: please guys am about to form a group to fight bokoharam,the name of the group is christians no harm,if you are interested in joining me send me a mail my email is youwillnotget77virgins@yahoo.com
okay sir, but won't d country turn in2 mess?
Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by Bzoe(f): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2012
3sky: i honestly doubt the possibility of a northern Muslim ruling Nigeria again
u spoke my mind
Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2012
It is comming to the South. SOON. They are getting closer
Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by ishmael(m): 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2012
jerseyboy: It is comming to the South. SOON. They are getting closer
It's not funny bro! I learnt they're already in Edo state. We need God now more than ever to protect us all. These terrorists should not be allowed to go past Okpella pls. They should be checkmated on time.
Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by greall1: 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2012
Na u pple sabi jare
No time. Baa lucachi.
We don tire reading. Guns guns guns
bomb bomb bomb.
U pple will regret in nearest future.
Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2012
Govt should legalise guns,even bombs nd all dis nonsense wil cease 4ever.....
Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by PosCaricature: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2012
Jonathan is also contributing to the security problem in this nation. Otherwise, why has he not decleared state of emergency in the affected states? I think the dude is damn to slow to rule this nation. I am fast losing my support for him.
Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by jude33084(m): 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2012
ishmael: It's not funny bro! I learnt they're already in Edo state. We need God now more than ever to protect us all. These terrorists should not be allowed to go past Okpella pls. They should be checkmated on time.

Na ♈☺uЯ State theM D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥! grin
Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by Dipwater(m): 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2012
moderatorr: for once its believable - they are on top.

On top wetin .brother don't biliv the hype.didn't u read the post about a guy that was arrested and tortured as kabiru sokoto only to find out that he was innocent. I hope they are not killing the innocent people sha
Re: Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Yobe by MShelina(f): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2012
It's ₪☺ news anymore. *jespassingby*

Okupe Calls Opposition Parties Noisemakers / Dispelling AIT Documentary and PDP Propaganda On Muhammed Buhari / PenCom: Pension Assets Hit N9.4trn In August