Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,048 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) (16970 Views)

Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? / The Origin Of Hair Extensions-with Pictures / Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by JallowBah(f): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2012
hollas2jnr:
Oops! sorry i checked in late... i see okiki_oluwa had already bailed me out. forgiven me?

Of course. Now, show me your hair!
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by ektbear: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2012
pretty much ordinary black man hair, i guess. Curly and nappy.
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by JallowBah(f): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2012
kandiikane:

LOL! I see. Well, for now I really don't use much on my hair since I cut it. My hair is weird, if I start using different products on it, it breaks so right not I just use indian hemp and shea butter.

People tend to think that everyone can use the same..good to see you know betterwink
I love hair. I cant wait to go to school next year!
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by JallowBah(f): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2012
ekt_bear: pretty much ordinary black man hair, i guess. Curly and nappy.

Be careful with the term nappy in here..I just got noticed for that onewink

How short?
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by hollas2jnr(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2012
@JallowBah: Now check this out...
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by yemi2plus(m): 11:00am On Aug 23, 2012
JallowBah:

Use shea butter. The fulanis say it makes your head grow. Put it on in the night-time. And get some sun on your headsmiley
Thanks.. I will give it a try
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2012
hollas2jnr:
thanks man!
u r welcum.
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by DukeNija(m): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2012
slimyem: my hair is shaved bald right now...
Its been giving me too much trouble so i made that choice...
I feel so good about it right now...though i hope to grow it back later...
I'm taking this statement as one of your usual jokes. shocked
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by slimyem: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2012
kandiikane:

How's your head shape? cheesy
do you want to confirm??
Duke_Nija:
I'm taking this statement as one of your usual jokes. shocked
its not a joke..
I shaved my hair a few weeks ago!
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by Sijo01(f): 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2012
JallowBah:

Pics, pleasecheesy

Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by slimyem: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2012
[quote author=Sijo01][/quote]sijo babe,is that your hair??
...it looks kinda scanty...
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by kandiikane(m): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2012
slimyem: do you want to confirm??its not a joke..
I shaved my hair a few weeks ago!

Please post photo. I want to see.
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by Sijo01(f): 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2012
slimyem: sijo babe,is that your hair??
...it looks kinda scanty...

yap, its ma hair. Nt scanty, d styling(mohawk) maks it luk so.
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by queensmith: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2012
I have phat braids I made in Ikeja, its sick everywhere I go i get mobbed for the womans number!

Her plaits are unique and this is kinda bad for me cos the ones that fell out that I tried to redo look horribly different sad cant wait to get back there and do it again!
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by slimyem: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
kandiikane:

Please post photo. I want to see.
lemme see if i can crop out just my head...
Sijo01:

yap, its ma hair. Nt scanty, d styling(mohawk) maks it luk so.
k babes!
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by slimyem: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2012
there it is...

Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by Sijo01(f): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2012
Lmaooo lipsrsealed i nor laf abeg.
Babe, tel me dats nt ur head
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by slimyem: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2012
Sijo01: Lmaooo lipsrsealed i nor laf abeg.
Babe, tel me dats nt ur head
lol
that's my head o..
Proudly slimyem!!!cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by firestar(f): 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2012
Right now, I have on a braid style called 'feathers':
Nape-length with its ends tapering like a bird's feather. This style is meant for cropped to medium length.
Could be curled/staightened in hot water[size=4pt](I've been wearing it staight so I'll probably curl later)

[/size]

Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by sashaa(f): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2012
My bold n long braids.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
^^Oh my Gosh! I love ur braids! *jealous*
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by sashaa(f): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2012
Shollypopz: ^^Oh my Gosh! I love ur braids! *jealous*
thanx, sholly. What kinda hair do u have now?
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2012
sashaa:
thanx, sholly. What kinda hair do u have now?
I hv a weave on, Left my hair out on all sides, in order to form a pony tail.
Not as nice as ur braids cry cry
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by blackbeau1(f): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: Thick, full, coarse hair. Sometimes even curly. Your typical "Natural" (I still don't like that word) hair.
same here.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by JallowBah(f): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2012
Wuhuuu, picturescheesy

I love this. What I like about african women, and men for that matter, is how they change it now and then. One day you`ll meet a girl with short hair, the next, she`s rocking braids down to her waist. I love it.
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by sashaa(f): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2012
Shollypopz:
I hv a weave on, Left my hair out on all sides, in order to form a pony tail.
Not as nice as ur braids cry cry
awww, that style u hav on used to be a trademark of mine.ponytails rock!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by queensmith: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2012
sashaa: My bold n long braids.

Thats exactly how mine look, but mine are fuller so it can't be packed to the back like that!
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by kandiikane(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2012
slimyem: there it is...

Lmfaoooo!!
*wipes tears*

I'm guessing you were joking.
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by kandiikane(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2012
@jallowbah, from the last time I posted, I made a new wig cap. It's a full head with a side fringe.
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by slimyem: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
kandiikane:

Lmfaoooo!!
*wipes tears*

I'm guessing you were joking.
nope
its no joke...
That head is 100 percent mine...cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by JallowBah(f): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2012
kandiikane: @jallowbah, from the last time I posted, I made a new wig cap. It's a full head with a side fringe.

Oooh..my friend have kinda like that too. Reminds me of Rihanna with dark hair, long front.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Or Sarah Ofili: Who Wore It Better? / Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers / Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.