Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Voguepay is Processing!!! - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Voguepay is Processing!!! (2908 Views)

Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay / Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business / Eyowo Vs Voguepay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voguepay is Processing!!! by flexgee: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2012
Na wa for Nigerians o! Illiterates them be.

@dhtml, Hey dude, what's so funny here?
Re: Voguepay is Processing!!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2012
flexgee: @dhtml, Hey dude, what's so funny here?
Uhm, no mind me o jare - i just dey find trouble. Carry go jare brother.

'trolling away [size=3pt]before them break my head into two - them bros eyes don too red[/size]
Re: Voguepay is Processing!!! by flexgee: 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2012
^^ lol
Re: Voguepay is Processing!!! by TalkWeb44: 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
lojik: When we approached interswitch for Aggregator license, they said it was technically impossible to give us the license. We spent about 3 months on that issue. GTB agreed to push the license for us so we went through GTB.

The transaction failed messages that occur once in a while is from Interswitch and partner banks. Anytime there is a complaint, we contact Interswitch directly. There has been no time that the issue was blamed on GTPay. I have stated on this forum before that we've held meetings with Interswitch on this issue and they didn't blame it on GTPay. The situation is not VoguePay specific but it became an issue on VoguePay because of the high volume of transactions VoguePay processes.

We have completed our direct integration with Interswitch but we are waiting for approval. Even when we finally integrate directly, it does not solve the switching problem. The problem has to be solved by Interswitch and partner banks. Not us or GTPay.

Pending is when your client initiates a payment but does not enter his card details.
Failed is when your client completes a transaction but Interswitch says the transaction did not succeed.
Approved is when your client completes a transaction and Interswitch says it is successful.

Please, stop pasting VoguePay's password protected contents on a public forum. That chart is only accessible to the appropriate VoguePay account owner but it is not the account owner's property and pasting it on a public forum violates VoguePay's Terms and conditions.

Create forum for your customer to share experience, it will help your business and other experience user can help new customer instead of customer coming to public forum to get your attention. And you can only teach us what we did not know, it will be difficult for you to explain what I already have knowledge of. You are under GTPAY and to them you direct your complain.

The pending and failed transaction is not the problem of your customer, why do you show them failed and pending transaction? I understanding you keep those records for validation purpose but it should be for you only. When I enter paypal, liberty , perfect money etc.. all I want to see is those that paid to my account not those that attempt to pay.. they are of no use .. it will only create confusion.

1 Like

Re: Voguepay is Processing!!! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
*dhtml:
Na wa for Nigerians o! Illiterates them be.

Dear Mr DHTML,
This is a forum for Nigerians and we are all Nigerians and you calling us Illiterates means you are part of us... and now to your reply, if you dey find trouble go MOTOR PARK wey dey your area go find am there, here on Nairaland we are sensibly people here that we are helping solving issues, i remember your argument that Nairaland is shi.t but you went ahead to create a new account to be in the SH.IT.

I just lost the respect i have for you here, and i want you to know i am not in any way against VOGUEPAY, but if you have a site that accept payment with people card you will know what we are facing when client call you a SCAM because they paid and it said transaction failed whereas they where charge for the transaction from their bank.

To Mr Leke, i dove my cap for you, as you are doing a wonderful job,
Mr Dual Core your input are always reasonable and problem solving.

DHTML PLEASE WORK ON A WELL KNOW PROJECT FOR EVERYONE TO SEE AND LEARN FROM, NO COME HERE TO SHOW US HOW JOBLESS YOU ARE... angry

ALSO I SHOULD ADD THAT YOUR USERNAME SHOULD BE CHANGE FRO DHTML TO HTML5 because DHTML is not in VOGUE now. na HTML5 everyone they talk about. grin

1 Like

Re: Voguepay is Processing!!! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2012
AND THAT DOES IT!!!! @ActiveMan, you dondey madt o! *fuming with anger*
Re: Voguepay is Processing!!! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
*dhtml:
AND THAT DOES IT!!!! @ActiveMan, you dondey madt o! *fuming with anger*

angry angry angry
Re: Voguepay is Processing!!! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2012
B-r-e-a-k-s bottle, na wa o. Mister Moderator, abeg delete this nonsense thread comot jare. . . .
Re: Voguepay is Processing!!! by UncleJJ(m): 3:10am On Aug 17, 2012
Does vogue pay process visa card's, where can i buy recharge cards using visa card. dont work on the atms cry
Re: Voguepay is Processing!!! by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2012
UncleJJ: Does vogue pay process visa card's, where can i buy recharge cards using visa card. dont work on the atms cry
yes they do
Re: Voguepay is Processing!!! by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2012
ActiveMan:
yes they does
*Prowling*. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Want To Own A Movie Downloading Site / How Do I Get Snails Out Of A Fish Tank / Web Developers, Please Don't Make The Mistake I Made!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.