Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Are they afraid of my financial status: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are they afraid of my financial status: (3130 Views)

Oir Relationship Is Barely 6months And He Is Asking For My Financial Help / Why Is It Almost Impossible To Meet Nigerian Men At My Financial Level? / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are they afraid of my financial status: by 2fyn: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
ayobase:

That a gel is not asking for financial assistance from a guy doesnt mean that she can die for him.
If not for anything...u could be her plan B.
If she is really into u, she should go ahead and tell her Mum what she wants....or is she being henpecked by her mother.
And beside, u can take ur time to let her unleash, no one can tell....ladies could be confused sometimes!
I didnt mean to insult u....tot u are easily deceived!
tnks for ur reply. I just spoke wt her nw concerning our plans and she told me that she's stil confused on taking that decision that she's praying over it. She said that five suitors are afta her including me bt she's tryn to choose btw me and one other. Is she doing d right thing?
Re: Are they afraid of my financial status: by 2fyn: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
Pls i wnt u guys to tel me frm experience d challenges that i might face if i eventually marries her wt regard to her family situation. I knw that in our society we married both d wife and her family and d greatest mistake to a mans life is making d wrong choice in marriage.
Re: Are they afraid of my financial status: by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2012
2fyn: As regards rent,i dnt hv problem wt that coz i hv a business that am investing on that wl support me financially wt d kids.
Asking me to keep marriage out of it wl nt be 2 good wt me coz am in my mid thirtees and d first son.,my parents and age mates are presurizing me and am not finding it easy.
I understand about the pressure from family, and since you are making arrangements for investment. Dont you think its better you find a lady that is equally working to assist you instead you trying to assist the lady and her family with your little income ? Love is not the major determinant of successful marriage, a lot of other pressing issues can tear love apart and lead to marriage crumble. Address those cardinal issues first.
Re: Are they afraid of my financial status: by 2fyn: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
Billyonaire: I understand about the pressure from family, and since you are making arrangements for investment. Dont you think its better you find a lady that is equally working to assist you instead you trying to assist the lady and her family with your little income ? Love is not the true determinant of successful marriage, a lot of other pressing issues can tear love about and lead to marriage crumble. Address those cardinal issues first.
right my brother,d ones i wnted to date earlier were all working class and one of them told me that she wnts a man who earns more than her,that am nt her kind. The other left and sent me a txt that she is nt interested after visiting me.
Re: Are they afraid of my financial status: by obowunmi(m): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2012
2fyn: right my brother,d ones i wnted to date earlier were all working class and one of them told me that she wnts a man who earns more than her,that am nt her kind. The other left and sent me a txt that she is nt interested after visiting me.

My brother, marriage is not a thing that you rush into.
Re: Are they afraid of my financial status: by obowunmi(m): 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2012
2fyn: Pls i wnt u guys to tel me frm experience d challenges that i might face if i eventually marries her wt regard to her family situation. I knw that in our society we married both d wife and her family and d greatest mistake to a mans life is making d wrong choice in marriage.

My brother the issue is not her family per se but whether or not the mother wants you to marry her daughter and if she will give you peace after marriage.

Once again, marriage is not something that you rush into.
Re: Are they afraid of my financial status: by Timijo(m): 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
As u have said dat she said she have 5 suitors over are and she is contemplating b'tween u and another one. She even to u dat she is praying over d issue. I want u to knw dat as u don't want to make mistake, so also she doesn't want. It is nt dat she doesn't love u, but wen it comes to marriage, wise ladies don't rush to choose because they don't want to enter into wrong home. I wil suggest u give her time to pray, don't rush her to make decision. If she belongs to u, u can't miss her. I wil also advice u to also pray about it so dat u wil nt carry d wrong rib. Cöncerning ur finance, I wil advice u nt to trust ur finance as a key to having a happy home but trust God and sees Him as ur source. If u are waiting 4 d tym dat u wil b financially buoyant, u may never marry.
Re: Are they afraid of my financial status: by 2fyn: 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
Timijo: As u have said dat she said she have 5 suitors over are and she is contemplating b'tween u and another one. She even to u dat she is praying over d issue. I want u to knw dat as u don't want to make mistake, so also she doesn't want. It is nt dat she doesn't love u, but wen it comes to marriage, wise ladies don't rush to choose because they don't want to enter into wrong home. I wil suggest u give her time to pray, don't rush her to make decision. If she belongs to u, u can't miss her. I wil also advice u to also pray about it so dat u wil nt carry d wrong rib. Cöncerning ur finance, I wil advice u nt to trust ur finance as a key to having a happy home but trust God and sees Him as ur source. If u are waiting 4 d tym dat u wil b financially buoyant, u may never marry.
God bless you.
Re: Are they afraid of my financial status: by 2fyn: 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2012
i appreciates all ur replies.
Re: Are they afraid of my financial status: by edogram1(m): 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2012
2fyn: right my brother,d ones i wnted to date earlier were all working class and one of them told me that she wnts a man who earns more than her,that am nt her kind. The other left and sent me a txt that she is nt interested after visiting me.
haha haha. Ve u consider why she text u not interested after she left? Hum..? i see something here.. is it becos ur house nor try? No girl will do that on porposely. And again, the other one told u are not her class. Mr man or stone head better make money first and forget marraige. Upgrade ur house and life. Something tells me u are not sound to marry. I believe ur father know u better. Can u affored traditional marriage of 350k?
Re: Are they afraid of my financial status: by ayobase(m): 6:05am On Aug 14, 2012
2fyn: tnks for ur reply. I just spoke wt her nw concerning our plans and she told me that she's stil confused on taking that decision that she's praying over it. She said that five suitors are afta her including me bt she's tryn to choose btw me and one other. Is she doing d right thing?

If she is praying indeed...then okay....everybody wants a perfect marriage...what seems good to one now, might not be the best eventually...she is INDEED taking her time!
U also should pray....if she is the one, God should make it work out, and if not, let there be separation in any way....thats my spiritual piece of advice for u!
Re: Are they afraid of my financial status: by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 14, 2012
Abeg, some of us can't deal with poor men. . . . .nobody wan suffer.

What is 60k/year? Anywaz, some ppl have nothing, so give praise to God.
Re: Are they afraid of my financial status: by Konnektions146(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
u have to wake up and undastand how life works,
why are dey playing around with u?
free de babe and move on or wait a little ...
Re: Are they afraid of my financial status: by Timijo(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
2fyn: God bless you.
Amen
Re: Are they afraid of my financial status: by Timijo(m): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
My broda, don't follow wrong advice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. / Am I With The Right Partner? / are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.