Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood (6402 Views)

Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls / You’re Peddling Falsehood, Okonjo-iweala To Ameachi / Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) (2) (3) (4)

Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by Idokojimmy: 5:23am On Aug 13, 2012
ABUJA—The war of words between the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe, and the former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Malam Nasir el-Rufai, escalated Okupe, yesterday, said: “All the fallacies, deceits, misinformation and disinformation about incompetence and non-performance of the President Goodluck Jonathan’s admiration as alleged by El-Rufai were unfounded, not supported by facts on ground and are, therefore, outright falsehood.”

In a statement by Mr. Olusanya Awosan, Media Director to the SSA, he noted that the call for concerted efforts to face the challenges confronting the nation does not amount to “out-sourcing governance” or “begging the opposition for ideas.”

He said: “It is clear that with the prolonged existence of the fundamental factors of our current challenges, these challenges cannot be resolved by any ‘microwave’ approach but rather by painstaking analyses, robust planning and precise execution of policies and programmes, all of which this administration has been dutifully engaged in and which positive results are gradually manifesting.

“It is unfortunate that Dr. Okupe’s call for unified disposition in the face of present challenges has been misconstrued by the ‘patriot’ Mallam El Rufai and presented as ‘outsourcing governance’ or ‘begging the opposition for ideas’.

“The fact is in times of national challenges in any fully integrated society, the elite class does spontaneously come together, in a non-partisan manner, to address such issues of national importance.

“We sympathise with Mallam El-Rufai, because he is obviously constrained and motivated by the prevailing, fractionalised elite structure in our country; hence his unfortunate misinterpretation of Dr. Okupe’s patriotic call to national duty.”

“Our brother should not hide his political frustration and deep-seated hatred propelled by other reasons best known to him, in his attempt to demean this administration and discount its unwavering commitment to progress and development.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/el-rufai-peddling-falsehood-okupe/

Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by BabaEleko(m): 5:31am On Aug 13, 2012
[size=16pt]When 2 mad men trade words. . . . . . . .[/size] undecided undecided undecided
Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by comradeoscar(m): 5:47am On Aug 13, 2012
lets dogs fight & bite themselves because God has made them so! yeye pple!

Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by Clerverly: 7:03am On Aug 13, 2012
Okupe- It is becoming boring!

Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by floriana(m): 7:27am On Aug 13, 2012
Okupe has only been barking and trying to bite only two of Jonathan's enemies in over a month of his appointment, El-Rufai and Bakare. What of Falana, Odumakin, Aturu, Sheu Sani, CAN, and other countless online Facebook 'friends' of Jonathan? This 60 year old attack dog is a wrong recruitment and is already underperforming like his master.
Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by karlmax2: 7:32am On Aug 13, 2012
Finally elrascal has met his match!.Good Job okupe.el lier over to you

Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by Super1759: 7:35am On Aug 13, 2012
Enough of this madness, okupe. We all know that elrufai is a mad-bloody northern dog.leave abeg

Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by Pukkah: 7:37am On Aug 13, 2012
Idokojimmy:
In a statement by Mr. Olusanya Awosan, Media Director to the SSA, he noted that the call for concerted efforts to face the challenges confronting the nation does not amount to “out-sourcing governance” or “begging the opposition for ideas.”

There is a Minister of Information (Labaran Maku) with his retinue of aides and assistants.

There is a Special Adviser on Media and Publicity (Reuben Abati) ostensibly with his retinue of aides.

A Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs (Doyin Okupe) has just been appointed.

Behold, there is a Media Director to the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs - Olusanya Awosan.

Yet we complain that the recurrent expenditure of our budget is over 70%!

The cost of running the government, at the expense of capital expenditure, is too high.

Someone should please tell me, what economic value is Okupe and his aides adding to this government or the people?

16 Likes

Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by crown777(m): 7:56am On Aug 13, 2012
Seconded

Pukkah:

There is a Minister of Information (Labaran Maku) with his retinue of aides and assistants.

There is a Special Adviser on Media and Publicity (Reuben Abati) ostensibly with his retinue of aides.

A Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs (Doyin Okupe) has just been appointed.

Behold, there is a Media Director to the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs - Olusanya Awosan.

The cost of running the government, at the expense of capital expenditure, is too high.

Someone should please tell me, what economic value is Okupe and his aides adding to this government or the people?

Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by Pataki: 8:04am On Aug 13, 2012
Pukkah:

There is a media director, most likely there would be facebook director, twitter director, security director, budget director, etc all to the SSA to the President.

Gross foolishness.
Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 13, 2012
Okupe is really working hard and deserves a bonus

Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 13, 2012
Gbam! HoHa! El=Rufai is indeed frustrared and in turn peddling falsehood,Hausas can be extremely powerphilic
Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2012
Gbam! HoHa! El=Rufai is indeed frustrated and in turn peddling falsehood,Hausas can be extremely powerphilic

Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by Darlo22(m): 9:47am On Aug 13, 2012
Pukkah:

hi pukkah, u are so on point, this government is so wasteful.I told people last year that voting for Jonathan is voting for BAU and much worse
Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by solid3(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2012
An this man says he's not an attack dog!
Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by aare07(m): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2012
the next appointment would be special adviser on FACEBOOK AND OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKING
Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by Shaw007(m): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2012
Baba_Eleko: [size=16pt]When 2 mad men trade words. . . . . . . .[/size] undecided undecided undecided
sharrap dis. . .has okupe given you any reason 2 call him that?

If anyone should be called mad its el-rufai,baselessly condemning the president,the idiot still has to deal with his failure and he shouldnt do ut attacking GEJ,rubbish

Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by sharpman1(m): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2012
Pukkah:

I thought i was the only one that saw this.

Media Director for Senior Special Assistant? These people are complete jokers. What does an SSA for public affairs need a media director for?
Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by megawax8: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2012
No denial,there are some truth in wat el-rufai sayz but he sure has a problem wit the entire jonathan cabinet/government.....

Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by Babaji111(m): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2012
Mssssh! Do Nigerians need someone to interprete what is going on? Let these ppl shot their mouths, even my neighbour's dog will tell you what is going on in this country..Good or Bad!
Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by ebamma(m): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2012
mr okupe should tell us what is falsehood,is the killing of some many christians in kogi and borno state falsehood?,many nigerians died and the next day our president went to jamaica and was dancing reggae is that falsehood,even in sani abacha tenure who was seen as corrupt the price of fuel was cheaper than now is that falsehood,people like farouk lawan who are supposed to be in prison are free men is that falsehood.

Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by Shaw007(m): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2012
megawax8: No denial,there are some truth in wat el-rufai sayz but he sure has a problem wit the entire jonathan cabinet/government.....
he's entirely free 2 commit suicide
Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by Docklands: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2012
Doyin is broke and doing eye service since his appointment, very disappointing !!
Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by anicho(m): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2012
It's non of my business that they are fighting (they are RICH)....i'm minding my my own business & making #COOL# cash too...u too can. See my signature 4 link.
Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by ifihearam: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2012
Darlo22: hi pukkah, u are so on point, this government is so wasteful.I told people last year that voting for Jonathan is voting for BAU and much worse

Its better of you keep quiet if you have nothing sensible to say,was obj or yaradua any better
Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by IleIfe2(m): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2012
Nice, Dr.Okupe tell the bitter frustrated mallam to get lost.
Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2012
Okupe is a well lettered intellectual. His oratory is a verbal AK47. El-Rufai will only need to go back to school to upgrade his lexicology to match the verbal arsenal of Okupe. Bravo Okupe, ride on my hero of the day.

Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by Shaw007(m): 10:13am On Aug 13, 2012
ifihearam:

Its better of you keep quiet if you have nothing sensible to say,was obj or yaradua any better
i agree with you. . .but what OBJ did in his time(and even outside his time)jonathan hasnt done half. . .and yar'adua didnt finish his term due 2 sickness,and we all know he was on d right path,anyways thats past. . .UP GEJ down HATERS/enemies. . .el-rufai is one old fool that deserves 2 be shot
Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by hillsate: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2012
The question we should be asking is where has Okupe been all this while?
He has been quiet meaning his only interest in national issues is only when his pocket is massaged.
Please someone should tell Okupe that the 300 million he stole from benue state is yet to be refunded.
Please someone should also tell GEJ that the calibre of people he surrounds himself with are only facilitating and increasing the weight of his down fall.
Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by ITbomb(m): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2012
Come on Doyin boi, that is the kind of attack dog GEJ need , not some diplomatic intellectual dog

Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by Urine: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2012
Pukkah:

God bless you Sir, I thought I was the only person that noticed.
Re: Okupe Blast Elrufai Again, Says You Are Peddling Falsehood by IleIfe2(m): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2012
hillsate: The question we should be asking is where has Okupe been all this while?
He has been quiet meaning his only interest in national issues is only when his pocket is massaged.
Please someone should tell Okupe that the 300 million he stole from benue state is yet to be refunded.
Please someone should also tell GEJ that the calibre of people he surrounds himself with are only facilitating and increasing the weight of his down fall.

Your narrative best describes the likes of el rufai and others. money, position and land is no more massaging his pocket, he has become a rabies infected dog

My Candidature Will Bring Victory For Abia PDP – Dr Uche Ogah / Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation / 20 Mind-blowing Facts About Adolf Hitler