Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? (12587 Views)

Nigerians Watched An Abandoned Baby Cry Herself To Death Becos Of Fear Of Police / I'm Beginning To Hate My Mom / I Need Words Of Wisdom From Mature Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
Tgirl4real: J.E.N.N.Y

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ki lo de? ehn leave me ooo. I am but innocent, see my underarm. . . . . . you see any hair for diaaa? cheesy

Open floor jooo for the SAGAamuCIOUS and Jinus grin

@Efe
Listen, see my face.....look wella, did you see any smile for diaa or any left ova teeth? angry that is because I am not smiling and it is due to my last Saga time. No be my mouth you go hear say Saga get thorns for him co.ck-a-doodle/Yekini/iroko/stand-up-and-greet-the-king/Microphone/I-beg-to-salute/cucumber/e.t.c

So don't mess with me cos I share and joke NOT angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by maclatunji: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ujujoan:

'Intellect ni' . . . angry angry

Errm Mac, Saga's made really good points dont you think?

He suggests that your 'beef' is actually with the supposed thread where you guys had a disagreement . . He went ahead to boldly accuse you of being rigid (if i'm not mistaken) cheesy cheesy !

Could this be your real reason for tagging him as a 'troll' ?

Lol . . . cretin! tongue

It is a simple observation coming from reading so many of his posts. In his simplistic thinking Sagamite thinks I care about that thread. It is obvious to anybody who wants to be factual that his behaviour on Nairaland is not exactly appropriate. He has even admitted to bullying people he perceives to be weaker. If that doesn't make him a troll, nothing else will.
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2012
maclatunji:

It is a simple observation coming from reading so many of his posts. In his simplistic thinking Sagamite thinks I care about that thread. It is obvious to anybody who wants to be factual that his behaviour on Nairaland is not exactly appropriate. He has even admitted to bullying people he perceives to be weaker. If that doesn't make him a troll, nothing else will.

. . . . getting intresting by the minute!

Okay next to Saga, why do you prey on the percieved 'weak' ones? Are you really insecure instead of intellectual undecided

Mac doesn't care about this thread so no need to get your knickers in a twist! cheesy cheesy
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by EfemenaXY: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2012
jennykadry:

@Efe
Listen, see my face.....look wella, did you see any smile for diaa or any left ova teeth? angry that is because I am not smiling and it is due to my last Saga time. No be my mouth you go hear say Saga get thorns for him co.ck-a-doodle/Yekini/iroko/stand-up-and-greet-the-king/Microphone/I-beg-to-salute/cucumber/e.t.c

So don't mess with me cos I share and joke NOT angry angry angry

That one na story-story.

You dey vex 'cos im buy me Dada Osun & 2K for chop money & saloon runs grin tongue
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Sagamite(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
maclatunji:

Yes, I do attack weaker people like you. It is not bullying, it is free education.

Education is good and progressive for society, so it cannot be inappropriate. grin

At least you can put you hand in the air now that you learnt about Leadership from Saga Saga.

Now we need to educate you on what a "troll" is.

1 Like

Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Cuddlemii: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
Tgirl4real:
So, here is the question (for those of you that have some time on your hands like me), are women truly attracted to such a character as Sagamite cos of his intelligence?

Are you ladies turned on when he displays his "intelligence" on here?

Can you marry a man like Sagamite considering the way he argues n his neva "say die" character?

I didn't form this o, they are his claims. I told him once that he should date someone his size. Could be the gals are not smart enough to put forth a logical argument with him. hehehehe... grin

This is not an indictment on your character o . . .just having fun

Hell no!
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by debosky(m): 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
@ maclatunji

What some term bullying is seen by others as stating your point firmly. It's all a matter of taste/opinion.

Who has mandated what the 'necessary' level of argument is for something to be deemed 'arguing unnecessarily' on NL?

Neither your definition, nor what Obowunmi says aligns with the definition of a 'troll' - the poetic license has been taken too far in this instance.

Besides my behaviour on NL is not exactly 'appropriate' either, whatever 'appropriate' means.

Ultimately it is up to the moderators/admin to make a judgement call on what constitutes bullying and what is appropriate. 'Ordinary' members like you and me cannot seek to enforce our opinions on the wider forum.

Nairaland loves its Sagalicious Sagamumu as it is. grin

1 Like

Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Sagamite(m): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by maclatunji: 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2012
debosky: @ maclatunji

Ultimately it is up to the moderators/admin to make a judgement call on what constitutes bullying and what is appropriate. 'Ordinary' members like you and me cannot seek to enforce our opinions on the wider forum.

Seun: He sounds like a troll. We have a no-tolerance policy for trolling. I hope the moderator has not forgotten this.

undecided
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by kay9(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2012
*smh*

Sagamite, u're not a leader. What i think u are is a peacock. Smart, yeah... Intelligent, yeah... Logical, bloody hell yeah..
But a peacock all the same. Figuratively anyway.

As for the ''cretins'' u kick around, a necessary evil i guess.

4 Likes

Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by maclatunji: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Yes, I do attack weaker people like you. It is not bullying, it is free education.

Education is good and progressive for society, so it cannot be inappropriate. grin

At least you can put you hand in the air now that you learnt about Leadership from Saga Saga.

Now we need to educate you on what a "troll" is.

Leadership? Talk about Vanity and Arrogance and I will give you some marks. The only reason you will get marks is because you have been allowed to act in such a manner for an extended period of time.
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Hell no!

Now u are talking. cheesy
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Sagamite(m): 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2012
maclatunji:

Leadership? Talk about Vanity and Arrogance and I will give you some marks. The only reason you will get marks is because you have been allowed to act in such a manner for an extended period of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcA42KpGR1g
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by debosky(m): 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2012
maclatunji:
undecided

Ah I see - sounds more like he hasn't made up his mind though. grin
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by maclatunji: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2012
debosky:

Ah I see - sounds more like he hasn't made up his mind though. grin

Being polite.
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Tgirl4real(f): 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mac,

I see why Sagamite is on your case. That your thread about married women get as e be. sad
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Sagamite(m): 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2012
maclatunji:

Being polite.

This is why I called you a follower.

So Seun said something was trolling, so you said "Yes, sir. I agree".

I asked you to define a troll, but because it was not your independent thought, you did not have the sense to be able to conjure a definition.

Shut up! In this life and never tell leaders what to do. You are a follower, just follow.

You are too far down the intellectual totem pole.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by EfemenaXY: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2012
^^ An angry, vexed alpha male stealthily, stalking his patch.

Woe betide any unfortunate tresspasser. tongue
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Sagamite(m): 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ An angry, vexed alpha male stealthily, stalking his patch.

Woe before any unfortunate tresspasser. tongue

Look I know he is no where close to my league intellectually.

I know his level of intellect is not at a level to even be debating with me.

Even if I am speaking on the phone with one hand about genetics to an expert Oxford professor and simultaneously playing table tennis with a Chinese champion with the other, I would still whoop his arse in any debate without breaking concentration on the other 2 activities.
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by kay9(m): 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2012
Sagamite:
Shut up! In this life and never tell leaders what to do. You are a follower, just follow.

You are too far down the intellectual totem pole.

Hey peacock, how exactly are u a leader sef? And who and who are u leading? Where's this your ''leader-dom''? Inside Seun's sand-box? Mtscheww.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Sagamite(m): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2012
kay9:

Hey peacock, how exactly are u a leader sef? And who and who are u leading? Where's this your ''leader-dom''? Inside Seun's sand-box? Mtscheww.

If you knew me in real life, you will be a follower.

You will worship me every sunday or friday instead of facing any other religion.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2012
lol, there've been times i wanted to diss the mighty saga but thankfully i thought better of it, na dramaqueen grin

1 Like

Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by maclatunji: 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Look I know he is no where close to my league intellectually.

I know his level of intellect is not at a level to even be debating with me.

Even if I am speaking on the phone with one hand about genetics to an expert Oxford professor and simultaneously playing table tennis with a Chinese champion with the other, I would still whoop his arse in any debate without breaking concentration on the other 2 activities.

Farce!
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Tgirl4real(f): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
Sagamite:

You will worship me every sunday or friday instead of facing any other religion.

Why would u want anyone to worship you

Now, this is why he annoys me. angry grin

1 Like

Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by maclatunji: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Why would u want anyone to worship you

Now, this is why he annoys me. angry

He shouldn't? I thought he is "adorable". tongue
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by maclatunji: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2012
Tgirl4real: Mac,

I see why Sagamite is on your case. That your thread about married women get as e be. sad

Join me there. Not bad for a Monday! Turning the Family Section on its head, I have to take a break now.
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by kay9(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2012
Sagamite:

grin grin Lol...

U know, i actually thought - as in, really really thought that u'd say something sensible. Aaahh, a prankster....

BoboYekini: lol, there've been times i wanted to diss the mighty saga but thankfully i thought better of it, na dramaqueen grin

Drama no be small o.
*smh...*
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2012
maclatunji:

He shouldn't? I thought he is "adorable". tongue

Yes, he is. When he isn't joking tongue
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by dayokanu(m): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
kay9:
^^I wondered too.

I'm just amused that Seun's taking it personal; been a loooooonng while since i saw him comment more than once on a thread. Tg, whats ur secret?

As for the topic, i think Tg just likes Sagamite and is wondering if any other [female] likes him too. smiley Y'all might notice that the thread TOPIC and the CONTENT of the first post arent exactly towing the same line...

Exactly.
Everyone have their own preference and Sagamite has the type of personality that tgirl likes.

I think she used to like Sauron too like that.

So Sagamite, here is your long awaited for bride.

you guys should do something about it.
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2012
Dayo, Dayo, Dayo... how many times did I call you? tongue

I don marry o. Where were you on NL when I got married? grin
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by dayokanu(m): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2012
Tgirl4real: Dayo, Dayo, Dayo... how many times did I call you? tongue

I don marry o. Where were you on NL when I got married? grin

and talking of Sauron . . .hmmm . . .

I didnt know you got married. Are you serious?

Congrats anyway
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2012
Yea, I did. I have a beautiful baby girl to show for it.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State / Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. / I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.