Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

Do I Give Her My House Key - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Give Her My House Key (4225 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Give Her My House Key by dubeilo: 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2007
I met her 7 months ago and we have been the best of friends.One day she found an article belonging to a female in ma house,suspects and accusations start cropping up.Finally she began to demand for a spare key but i refused, and she decided to quit the relationship,what do i do:
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by efuah(f): 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2007
Give her the spare key if u have nothing to hide. What's so bad in that? or is she a thief/robber?
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by niceuzor: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2007
she decided to quit the relationship,what do i do:
Just because of spare Key, *Shake Head* Guy Don't ! shocked
Beside you just met her 7 month ago,Well if you insist then give her a try.
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by Busta(f): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2007
something does not sound right here,
I do not know why why she will be demanding for a spare key.
maybe she does not trust u or she is just damn possessive.

If u ask me, don't give it to her becos she is pressuring u, give it to her becos u want to.

and if she wants to quit the relationship, let her do so and u just move on, maybe it was just not meant to be.

she does sounds like fire!
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by 2old4that(m): 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2007
If u've got nothing to hide then why the fuss about giving out the spare
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by presido1: 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2007
Busta:

something does not sound right here,
If u ask me, don't give it to her because she is pressuring u, give it to her because u want to.
and if she wants to quit the relationship, let her do so and u just move on, maybe it was just not meant to be.
Word
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by crush: 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2009
if she is going to quit d relationship cos of the keys then she will quit without a reason,besides she wants the keys cos the things she saw in your house, what will happen when she has the keys probably she will tell you who to invite to your house.you are seeing the signs now.
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by MoneyRule(m): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2009
She quit the relationship because u didn't give her a spare key?!
Guy hold your key!
Ever wondered why she needs a key so desperately?
Don't give yourself the"she is over posessive" or "she dosn't trust me" crap! Think further.
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by TOYOSI20(f): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2009
Ummmm. . . .seems like u really aren't ready for that stage in the relationship though??

Cos u are hesitant to give her your keys I'm guessing u really are not fully committed to her yet,

and her way of dealing wid it is to dump u!!

so yeah maybe u need to find someones that'll tolerate ur bad habit so to speak

And ermm. . .good luck too!! wink
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by IykeD(m): 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2009
Pls don't give her, 7 months is not enough to establish full trust moreover, you are just dating and not engaged, today's girls have 4 eyes, they can do anything.Let her go if her reason is just cos of spare key, sooner or later she will get back to her senses hoping that it won't be too late for her.Cheers!
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by Magz(m): 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2009
Absolutely not,
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by tope2000(f): 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2009
dubeilo:

[b]I met her 7 months ago and we have been the best of friends.[/b]One day she found an article belonging to a female in ma house,suspects and accusations start cropping up.Finally she began to demand for a spare key but i refused, and she decided to quit the relationship,what do i do:

So u guys arent dating? and she is demanding for a key
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by bereni: 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2009
if you really love her, i dont see why u cant give her the keys for peace sake. you give her the keys and you talk to her about her attitude towards it. after all, its not by holding keys, u could still do what you want to do elsewhere with out her knowledge, so make her understand that.
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by Magz(m): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2009
Hey Toyos120

You are one fine woman! grin
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by bigfather(m): 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2009
Please keep your key bros. She dumped you just cause of your spare key ? Please let her be and that is if you don't have any bones in your closet .
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by landwin: 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2009
Obviously ,she's a thief waiting to sell everything in your house and then go out of town.Think Twice before giving her your spare key
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by maputu: 3:01am On Jan 15, 2009
your story is confussing and not complete. is she just "your best friend" or your girl friend (lover)? you said she quit the relationship. that means there is a serious thing going on between both of you. ask her what she needs your spare key for and get back to me with more inform. then i can advice you. for now DON'T GIVE HER YOUR SPARE KEY!!!!
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by SHENANIGAN(m): 3:02am On Jan 15, 2009
Never give a girl your house keys fool, the next thing you know she will start to move in on you.
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by Epi: 3:10am On Jan 15, 2009
My boyfriend has the keys to my home but not to my bedroom.

one love
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by smooooooth: 10:04am On Jan 15, 2009
dnt even try it, you will come back from work one day and find out her clothes have taken one side of your closet, and before you know it, her pictures will be on your walls, and then pots, yam pounding mortar go arrive your kitchen, shocked. guy wrapper go dey hang for your lines. then u are doomed.
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by clemcykul(f): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2009
@poster
its not wise, dont even dream it, u never can predict a human being or trust one human being are incomprehensible, even if u do be rest assured that its gonna cause u some small troubles that u can or might be incapable of solving.

cheers!
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by desthan(m): 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2009
na u sabi undecided
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by Fancier(f): 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2009
If you are just BEST OF FRIENDS then where is your GIRLFRIEND cool
your post is kind of funny oooo abi how my friend go want spare key to my room when we are not dating hope she does not want want to rape you one of this days sha?
Well if you ask me its not wrong to give your trusted girl friend your key, BUT its wrong to give just a friend ( an opposite sex for that matter ) your spare key. Best of friends ko best of friend ni
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by Fancier(f): 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2009
If you are just BEST OF FRIENDS then where is your GIRLFRIEND  cool
your post is kind of funny oooo abi how my friend go want spare key to my room when we are not dating hope she does not want want to rape you one of this days sha?
Well if you ask me its not wrong to give your trusted girl friend your key, BUT its wrong to give just a friend ( an opposite sex for that matter )  your spare key. Best of friends ko best of friend ni
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by SOJ(m): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2009
epi:

My boyfriend has the keys to my home but not to my bedroom.

one love

my gf has the key to my house and bedroom but not to my wardrobe tongue

abeg give am the key to EVERYTHING! wats d bigdeal??
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by tpia6: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2011
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by Dsense(m): 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2011
OP.
Let her go,Cause if you try giving out the Key then believe me she would sell all the funitures in your house . . . Nigerian girls are not to be treated that way at all . . .Don't give her the key ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin
Re: Do I Give Her My House Key by Gabbynicoletta: 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
So what then happened years later..... Tell us the good news

(1) (Reply)

The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man / Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? / See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.