Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update (4203 Views)

"I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) / How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! / If Your Love Putting This On His Or Her Status.. What Does It Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update by luigiajah(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2015
I was just minding my business when I saw this on
Facebook

-"to hair is human , to forgive z design"
I was like hair ni.. Brazilian hair ko
I became curious

. I decided to go down to view other updates

No be small matter I tell you

-"I hate guys with low selves of steam"
-"I am a blessing to my generator"
-"I am a soccer for guys with six pack"
-"my bb charger is no longer walking"
-"any body hu supports this killing is a carnival"
, "be magnified o lord"
" I hate pepuu that shit on teir gal friend
" on my way 2 skul. Please play 4 me. Fedral univasity of sense and technology

http:///Ylw

4 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update by Fulaboy(m): 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
RIP ENGLISH embarassed

3 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update by ruffhandu: 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Could she have given more than she knew? From where na?
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update by pretydiva(f): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Funny I must say. grin
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update by Mhizizzy(f): 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Funny
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update by mczico: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
bkame gej

I go soon blow

gej till 2019
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update by sinaj(f): 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
op u nd I know itz not true undecided
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
dis babe don murder english
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update by adanduka: 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
She needs to be enrolled in one of GEJ's Almajiri schools

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update by Emmanuel247(m): 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
Pix or ardonblivit
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
Made up stuff.
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update by cokacoola(m): 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
luigiajah:

I was just minding my business when I saw this on
Facebook

-"to hair is human , to forgive z design"
I was like hair ni.. Brazilian hair ko
I became curious

. I decided to go down to view other updates

No be small matter I tell you

-"I hate guys with low selves of steam"
-"I am a blessing to my generator"
-"I am a soccer for guys with six pack"
-"my bb charger is no longer walking"
-"any body hu supports this killing is a carnival"
, "be magnified o lord"
" I hate pepuu that shit on teir gal friend
" on my way 2 skul. Please play 4 me. Fedral univasity of sense and technology

http:///Ylw
some once is spaking simpar an pure an correst bratian english landguages grammar and your are hear ranting in nirialandsad am reposts or these mods to seuna sad
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update by gracile(f): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
ok, when did you join Facebook?
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update by hatux: 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
gracile:
ok, when did you join Facebook?
Was that necessary!?
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update by lonelydora: 3:04am On Mar 18, 2015
Lol
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update by infobiz9ja(m): 9:09am On Mar 18, 2015
Mama Peace is that you?

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update by Exjoker(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2015
English is an idiot
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update by santos876(m): 10:00am On Mar 18, 2015
English language k
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update by Pr0ton: 10:12am On Mar 18, 2015
The two boys were fighting back to back. I was watching through the wall. You can ask the blind man who saw it all.

Line up in a straight circle undecided
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lmao...this is velli foni

(1) (Reply)

Latest image of Vera Sidika in his House with baby skin curve / Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed / These Images Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.