Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa (18811 Views)

Dominique Oputa Displays Boobs At The Beach / Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter / Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2012
Controversial and multi-facet public figure, Charles Oputa but better known as Charly Boy has released some pictures online of himself with his dad.

In the pictures, the Area Fada, as he is also called, had a photo session with his father, Justice Oputa of the popular 'Oputa Panel' of the 1999 civilian regime of former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo.

Soon after the 61-year old grandfather's uncloth picture went viral online few days ago, the former PMAN president released some pictures online where he posed with his dad.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/18522/29/charly-boy-drags-dad-justice-oputa-to-photo-sessio.html

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by miteolu(m): 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
grin grin grin grin father & son exchanging madness

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by Afam4eva(m): 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2012
Niceee
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by chardino(m): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2012
like father like son......the same people
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by Built2last: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
Indeed, Madness has no symptoms and not a respecter of age.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by abujub(m): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
if I am this jutice I would have disown him ever since, for spoiling the family name!
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by cyril83(m): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
Charly boy story made the front page again,smh...this insane man has no life jooor
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by jamp: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2012
photoshop

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by realmscape: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2012
atlast the area father looks smarter than his dad... cool cool
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by mcevans1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2012
Hahahaha lyk father/lyk son... U can plant an orange seed and expect mango lol... Justice, enjoy life while it lasts jare..
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by Built2last: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2012
I choose to believe it's Photoshop. Justice Oputa is too sound to engage in broad day madness

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by ACM10: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2012
Seems like this weirdo runs in the family sad

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2012
Looks like photoshop to me.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by engrj(m): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2012
this is fake they are all edited go up again and check it well
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by opokonwa(m): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
Lovely!
so Justice Oputa is finally a convert to his son's way of life?
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
Hehehehehe,,,smh4disfamily
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
Photoshop toh badt !

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by flameforx(m): 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2012
Great grand dad with so. Much swagggs
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by Super1759: 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2012
I quite agree that it runs in the blood. Maybe charlie boy's son will be the worst
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2012
What of his babe-Denrele

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by zeefa: 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2012
Photoshop toh badt

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by Dainfamous: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2012
that is kool
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
Whats mad about those pretty pictures up there ? Am I seeing different pictures from what you people see ? So many kids here
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by stepo707: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2012
Babzilla: What of his babe-Denrele

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by naptu2: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
Although there's nothing wrong with taking those kind of pictures, but knowing Charly Boy, I won't be surprised if he digitally altered the pics in order to get back @ the media.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by abbeygbenga(m): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
pure photoshop editing. How come almost every1 commenting can't take their time to verify authenticity before crucifying the old man.
shine your eyes and you will see ... unto photoshop no picture editing is impossible

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by klax(m): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
I sense this is edited work or photshop make up. Pls member of the house what i've just said does not mean i'm one of this so called foolish goat of a thing grandfather called Charlie Boy or Charlie Madness fan No No No and No, never but I only guess the picture is somehow make up if you look at it very well.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by cliveland: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
though im not a fan of charly boy, but give dem some slack whats wrong with dad n son snapping pics at any age. the son is a media person like it or not, the dad according to information now resides with his son. some NLs regret or are outrightly ashamed they dont have a single pic with our dads, abeg make una free dem. if ee pain sanp with papa post am online pple react self.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2012
ITs been said, that there is one thing worse than a f00l; and that is an old fool. I dont know... maybe something worse than an old f00l are 2 old f00ls playing the f00l
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by nomshu(m): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2012
God forbid may my own child be like this, half madness! this one na photocopy jare.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by JudeSEO: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2012
Clearly Photoshopped.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by Nkonadi(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2012
jamp: photoshop

datx tru jawe... Photoshop tinx

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Expecting 3rd Child / Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans / Yul Edochie Reacts To 'Lack Of Love' In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.