Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa (18823 Views)

Dominique Oputa Displays Boobs At The Beach / Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter / Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by AlhajiPastor: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2012
THERE IS NOT WRONG WITH THIS, IF I HAVE A SON THAT IS DOING WELL IN HIS CHOSEN FIELD; ITS REALLY A MATTER OF PRIDE TO ME, I CONGRATULATE JUSTICE OPUTA FOR RAISING A STAR, CHARLY BOY MAY HAVE HIS UPS AND DOWNS WHILE CLIMBING THE LADDER OF FAME (WHICH IS OK). I HAVE NEVER HEARD THAT HE STOLE ANYONE'S MONEY OR CAUGHT WHILE TRYING TO TRANSPORT HARD DRUGS ABRAOD, HE MAKES HIS MONEY THROUGH HARDWORK AND DECENT WAY. TELL ME WHICH FATHER WOULD NOT BE PROUD OF SUCH A SON?
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by Aikayy: 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
Babzilla: ITs been said, that there is one thing worse than a f00l; and that is an old fool. I dont know... maybe something worse than an old f00l are 2 old f00ls playing the f00l

I bet ur father is so ashamed of u.... Sorry boy, not all dads are ashamed of their sons!
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by bigtt76(f): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2012
Buhahahaha ...the pa get SWAGGER! grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by GoldCircle: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2012
This guy wants to kill his father! Why is he trying to say? why only now that the man has retired? Better allow him rest and enjoy his retirement rather than introducing him to this gangster lifestyle at such old age!
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by dipo1: 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2012
JudeSEO: Clearly Photoshopped.

I agree
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by Navalsadiq(m): 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2012
The charlie chaplin guy,sowie charlie boy guy.sowie grandpa charlie is jst a sick man.bt he is doing his swag the mad man way.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by bisi16(m): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2012
chardino: like father like son......the same people
Its not o! That man is a retired supreme court judge. He once disowned Charlie but he's finally come to terms with the fact that Charlie na crais man.. smiley
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by redsun(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
Madness? Are all nigerians not reall mad? The ones that are having fun and making others happy are seen as mad people. While the real psychos like bishops,imans and politicians are seen as honorable.

Are u guys not truly all crazy?
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
Theres a certain degree of "Charlyboyness" in his dad..justice Oputa,blood doesnt lie,there must be an element of the old legal guru in his son..i guess thats why hes been tolerating his eccentric son knowing charly boy isnt to be blamed for his craziness..lots of dads would be embarrassed to associate with charly boys strange behaviour..can anyone imagine both dad and son at the church with charly boy spewing thrash about some feminine entity called linda residing inside him with his dad sitting there listening...i,d have invited Ndi Mpiawazu to have a field day on him if he was my son...the picture above reminds me of the saying..like father,like son.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by naptu2: 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2012
I wish we had Youtube in the '80s and 90s. There was an edition of Charly Boy Show in which Justice Oputa was the special guest.

Charly Boy interviewed his father and his father spent 80% of the time condemning and lambasting Charly Boy. It made for very interesting viewing.

However, Oputa senior has since come to terms with his son's eccentricity.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2012
Alhaji Pastor :
THERE IS NOT WRONG WITH THIS, IF I HAVE A SON THAT IS DOING WELL IN HIS CHOSEN FIELD; ITS REALLY A MATTER OF PRIDE TO ME, I CONGRATULATE JUSTICE OPUTA FOR RAISING A STAR, CHARLY BOY MAY HAVE HIS UPS AND DOWNS WHILE CLIMBING THE LADDER OF FAME (WHICH IS OK). I HAVE NEVER HEARD THAT HE STOLE ANYONE'S MONEY OR CAUGHT WHILE TRYING TO TRANSPORT HARD DRUGS ABRAOD, HE MAKES HIS MONEY THROUGH HARDWORK AND DECENT WAY. TELL ME WHICH FATHER WOULD NOT BE PROUD OF SUCH A SON?

There are lots of dads out there that wldnt be.i,ll give you reasons...

..Charly boy poses inside a coffin..
..Charly boy poses with a python..
..Charly boy kisses a fellow man.with picture to prove it..
..Charly boys naked pics goes viral..
..Charly boy wears G string
..Charly boys pierces himself all over..Heaven knows where else he had those shiny metals inserted apart from his face.
..Charly boy speaks in a church and attributes certain behaviours to a female being called linda living inside him..

If you call that being successful and accomplished,its your business..i see him as eccentric and full of "crais man behaviour"..he is lucky to be born with a silver spoon.if he had been from a poor family with a very challenging upbringing,he,d be sleeping under the bridge,talking gibberish and self harming.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by crackhouse(m): 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2012
If it were to be in America now, these same people that have been talking thrash here will be the people saying "hmm this justice oputa na nice man o, despite his position for the country he still bring himself down to this level but If na for Nigeria now dem go dey do big man". For sure anything done by any elite here in naija must attract criticism.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by mankand(m): 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
When will the father pose nude?
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by jango77(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2012
Justice Oputa is 2 smart to display this bizzare madness...102percent photoshop!!! u na get time ohh shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by billyG(m): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin Blood is thicker than water or abi na money good oo,i thought d oldman has long disown his spoilt son grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by Niseamaka(m): 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
Alhaji Pastor :

SINCE CHARLES OPUTA CAME BACK FROM THE STATES WITH HIS AMERICAN WIFE AFTER HIS STUDIES, HE HAS BEEN IMMENSELY SUCCESSFUL IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, PROVIDING EMPLOYMENT TO COUNTLESS NIGERIANS. AS YOU POINTED OUT, HE NEVER STOLE A DIME FROM ANYONE OR ORGANIZATION. WHILE NIGERIA IS "BLEEDING" ECONOMICALLY, POLITICALLY,ETC, CHARLEY BOY`S DRESS CODE SHOULD BE THE LEAST OF OUR WORRIES.I DO NOT SUSCRIBE TO HIS WAY OF LIFE,
BUT FOR GOD`S SAKE, HE`S NEITHER COMMITING A CRIME NOR HURTING ANYONE.WE SHOULD LEARN TO TOLERATE AND ACCOMODATE THOSE WHOSE LIFESTYLES DIFFER FROM OURS.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by naptu2: 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
Niseamaka:

SINCE CHARLES OPUTA CAME BACK FROM THE STATES WITH HIS AMERICAN WIFE AFTER HIS STUDIES, HE HAS BEEN IMMENSELY SUCCESSFUL IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, PROVIDING EMPLOYMENT TO COUNTLESS NIGERIANS. AS YOU POINTED OUT, HE NEVER STOLE A DIME FROM ANYONE OR ORGANIZATION. WHILE NIGERIA IS "BLEEDING" ECONOMICALLY, POLITICALLY,ETC, CHARLEY BOY`S DRESS CODE SHOULD BE THE LEAST OF OUR WORRIES.I DO NOT SUSCRIBE TO HIS WAY OF LIFE,
BUT FOR GOD`S SAKE, HE`S NEITHER COMMITING A CRIME NOR HURTING ANYONE.WE SHOULD LEARN TO TOLERATE AND ACCOMODATE THOSE WHOSE LIFESTYLES DIFFER FROM OURS.

On point.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by Binary(m): 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2012
Why would called dis Photoshop? why most Nigerians nor dey believe something... they are just like doubting Thomas... whatever....
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2012
why this guy just dey punish the old man?
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by itoldu: 4:00am On Aug 14, 2012
all i see is the HAYABUSA. its HAWT!!!
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by antwon87: 8:26am On Aug 14, 2012
Oputa cousin doin a song ooo check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4RBUCLjsoQ&feature=plcp
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by bizybrain(m): 10:27am On Aug 14, 2012
Very poor edited pictures
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by hannydarl(f): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2012
Second and third pics look srange, like pa oputa shrunk in size even charley boy,s size compared to bike and dad look strange.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa by BitterTruth1(f): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
This is not the real photo. It has been edited, using the PHOTOSHOP or the likes. Only a fool would believe this photo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa / Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Expecting 3rd Child / Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.