Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History (27305 Views)

Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo / Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by vanbonattel: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
Aigbofa:

You and your half baked intellectual balderdash. Yoruba the weakest link? Where did you get that from? Yoruba is the glue holding Nigeria together, when we decide it's over, it's over.

I have never seen a yoruba man fight anybody, even in sports, boxing, Samuel Peters, Jerry Okorodudu, Obisia Nwamkpa, D!ck Tiger and others. Bash Ali? Senior noise maker without steam. Those guys are very weak, shouting Aaah Aaah and opening their mouths wide (fly fit enter sef) grin
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by aljharem(m): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
does it matter if they understand yorubas as the weakest or not ? Who cares, if you want to invade the weakest then DO IT.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
Yeske!:
STFU, do you think the Northerners are as daft as you are? The North understands the South better than you do and that's why SW and not SE was mentioned in a case between it and the SS.

The last time I checked, the north cannot survive without power and the SE cannot get it. Now who is smart.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Onlytruth(m): 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

I stand by the posts i made on this thread IGBOS WOULD NOT FIGHT A WAR for a cause that is not worth it ! This is not our war . Because we voted GEJ doesn't automatically make the south south man our brothers , I have met south south people who would rather DIE than identify with an igbo man / cause , I have met some who also blame the igbos for their misfortunes EXCEPT for the ibibio / Efik ,Ogoja people i have met who have kind words to say about the Igbos. The igbo race would not be USED to BOOST the population of a group who are ever willing to betray the Igbos and their cause . At this point to your tent our Israel. The Silence of the Igbos these few months has been wonderful and i hope we keep up with this. Nigeria tribes want to use the igbo man to play Chess , First the Yoruba man would call for a united Southern Nigeria (Big FRAUD!) then the Middle belt people want to form an alliance with Ndigbo now the south south ..hahaha!! were where they when we needed them. EVERYMAN must answer im papa name now , Paddle your own boat make i paddle my own boat . They should go and raise the carcass of Adaka Boro and Saro wiwa to fight for them.

My brother there are some FUNDAMENTAL flaws in your opinion over this issue and I really would not want this thread to be about we Igbo and our neighbors.
Suffice it to say that Ndigbo si na oru huru ka eji mbazu eni ibe ya mara na otu ihe ahu kwu eche ya -a slave that stands by and watches powerlessly as another slave is buried ignominiously should realize that the same fate awaits him in the future. Ndigbo are a VERY DEEP AND REFELCTIVE people. cool The "SS" you keep mentioning has a huge swathe of Igbo lands inside it.
That alone is a reason to draw us in. The North may openly state that they are fighting the Ijaw, but they are really fighting against us Igbo to ensure they ruled our generations unborn, much like they are doing to the Yoruba today (as confessed by this man). So biko be reflective, visionary and pragmatic about it.
Thanks bro. wink

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by aljharem(m): 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2012
If I remember very well, the Igbos too understood the Yorubas.

Fulanis defeated all groups apart from Kanuri and Yorubas. Yet the weakest link. Na wa for Naija mentality

In fact who want war ? You cuz certainly not me

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Yeske2(m): 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
Aigbofa:

The last time I checked, the north cannot survive without power and the SE cannot get it. Now who is smart.
And who's in power now?? hmmm??
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2012
van bonattel:

I have never seen a yoruba man fight anybody, even in sports, boxing, Samuel Peters, Jerry Okorodudu, Obisia Nwamkpa, D!ck Tiger and others. Bash Ali? Senior noise maker without steam. Those guys are very weak, shouting Aaah Aaah and opening their mouths wide (fly fit enter sef) grin

If one on one physical combat is how you measure bravery, I doubt if the British would have ruled over much of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Yeske2(m): 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2012
alj harem: If I remember very well, the Igbos too understood the Yorubas.

Fulanis defeated all groups apart from Kanuri and Yorubas. Yet the weakest link. Na wa for Naija mentality

Sorry to burst your bubble, Ilorin and Kwara is theirs, no?
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2012
The Present day Yoruba man is more savvy than the Awos, they will never be used and dumped as Awo was by the North. Modern day Yoruba race must have learnt from Awo's betrayal and will never give the North Access to the Ocean anymore. The West has to root out people like Tinubu and Tunde Bakare from their political equation and Unite with the rest of the Southerners to get the haramic North from our progressive new found country of Southern Nigeria-A land of milk, honey,Oil and gas, but if they chose not to, America and Russia needs our Oil, and if we have Russia and America behind us, who can be against us?

3 Likes

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2012
alj harem: If I remember very well, the Igbos too understood the Yorubas.

I see the retard is back !! Maybe you should read some history books . The Fulani destroyed the Oyo empire , took Kwara from the Yorubas and almost took Oshogbo .
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2012
Billyonaire: The Present day Yoruba man is more savvy than the Awos, they will never be used and dumped as Awo was by the North. Modern day Yoruba race must have learnt from Awo's betrayal and will never give the North Access to the Ocean anymore. The West has to root out people like Tinubu and Tunde Bakare from their political equation and Unite with the rest of the Southerners to get the haramic North from our progressive new found country of Southern Nigeria-A land of milk, honey and Oil.

Southern Nigeria ? with who ? The double tongued treacherous yoruba swines?
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by vanbonattel: 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2012
Aigbofa:

If one on one physical combat is how you measure bravery, I doubt if the British would have ruled over much of the earth.

You are right, Ånd in all the other areas they watch helplessly as other tribes invade their lands either by force, fulani or by smooth attack in business, igbo? Where are the yoruba pulling thei weight?
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2012
van bonattel:

You are right, Ånd in all the other areas they watch helplessly as other tribes invade their lands either by force, fulani or by smooth attack in business, igbo? Where are the yoruba pulling thei weight?

Really? Are we talking about a different Nigeria? Some of you really believe the fantasy you have been feeding yourselves on the internet.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by vanbonattel: 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2012
May God help Nigeria.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Onlytruth(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
van bonattel: May God help Nigeria to embrace the truth.

Fixed! grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by HighChief4(m): 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2012
I have so much waited for this day. The truth is coming out gradually. Yoruba and cowardice. YeeeeeeeePaaaaaaaaaah

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by HighChief4(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2012
Aigbofa:

Really? Are we talking about a different Nigeria? Some of you really believe the fantasy you have been feeding yourselves on the internet.

Face your real enemy before they sniff life outta you. They have been throwing punches and no response from your camp

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Yeske2(m): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2012
Onlytruth:

Fixed! grin
Eze anyi, who cares? Let them accept it or not, truth is constant. Let him who has ears, let him hear.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by pazienza(m): 12:16am On Aug 14, 2012
You see,what we have been saying all these while,yoruba cowardice was indeed legendary. Ojukwu said that awolowo was a 'funny one', i have always wondered what he meant by that,i guess i now have my answer.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by pazienza(m): 12:21am On Aug 14, 2012
Now where is katsumoto and other yoruba propaganda machines,i told you guys that your lies would be exposed little by little,until the world sees you guys for who you truly are. It started from the fake ojukwu letter,and now this,this just keeps getting better.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Caesar1988(m): 12:28am On Aug 14, 2012
Obiagu1:

It bold faced is impossible!
First, there'll never be a corridor through the East, never going to happen.
Second, we can not sit idly by and watch those we loathe fight in our backyard. Maybe you don't know Igbos too well.

If there'll be a war, so be it. It's now or never.
Obiagu1:

Second, we can not sit idly by and watch those we loathe fight in our backyard. Maybe you don't know Igbos too well.

Obiagu1:

The igbos will never seat back and watch a niger deltan suffer in times of war even though they betrayed us during d civil war...Dis time,d hausas will smell it,they will be suprised,they will be wiped out.....Am an igbo guy,i love naija deltans,we think alike,its time for us to join hands together and wipe out dis diabolic tribe called hausa/fulani....D yorubas can die in their cawordice.....we don't care.....I hate islam.....

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 14, 2012
The politics of emptiness and the race of fools for gold medal in stupidity. Even with the North’s domination of political space, illogical and fake population figures, where is the advantage today? It has brought backwardness not just to Nigeria but the whole of Africa. The North as it is today is poorer in everything than even the region that was destroyed during the war. With the current bloody and destructive campaign by Boko Haram, the North has further set back her region economically by almost fifty years.

The Military today is now Nigerian and not Northern Nigeria’s Military of 1960s. The nationalism of the 60s is now effectively replaced with open and unapologetic tribalism. The propaganda machine is now accessible to everyone one with naira and Kobo and a virile presence on social media. The Nigeria of today is way very different from that of the 60s. The North should tread with caution. The North cannot win the next civil war if there is any.

Nigeria is salvageable. The country has not crossed the irredeemable tipping point. Instead of engaging in empty chest beating of winning a non-existent war, they should admit their failure and join hands with patriotic elements across the length and breadth of the country to move Nigeria forward. They should drop unreasonable opposition to efforts geared towards restructuring and returning Nigeria to a true political and fiscal federal state. They should allow a proper census count devoid of illogicality and devilish manipulations. They should allow every effort towards creating a truly credible national identification scheme c.um database succeeds. They should allow secularism to thrive without threat from political Islamism.

Political consciousness is on the rise. The electoral riggings of the past are being curtailed and the defeated regions (the East and West) are now recreating power blocks and gradually putting competent hands at the helm of affairs. Meanwhile the North continues to delude herself in the vain pursuits of power that has not fetched the region anything past misery and unbelievable poverty in the past. In the final scheme of things, we might not fight another war. But one thing is sure: the gap between the North and the South will continue to expand economically if the present status quo is not changed with both regions flatly fall short of their maximum potentials. We may soon reach a model not entirely different from that of Koreans.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by teecuzy(m): 2:03am On Aug 14, 2012
mpumalanga: we may hate yorubas but they are never our enemy despite the fact they betrayed us
this so called ss people hate igbos with passion than the yorubas
infact if they havevthere way to wipe igbos or to collaborate with aboki again they will do it

AWO betrayed, some yorubas acted and protested but some of our neighbors were playing
the music of 'THEY DESERVE IT'.Nevertheless,revenge is not in our best interest.
Yeske!:
Right on point but sha. . . .

I beg to disagree with you, Awolowo or Yoruba did not betray the igbos, when you cooked your plan to break off and form Biafra, did you make a pact or alliance with the Yorubas for support? No! You felt you were the superior tribe and you could handle it on your own and when you were defeated, you started singing songs of yoruba and south-south betrayal! The Yoruba remained a part of Federal Republic of Nigeria, who do you think Awolowo should be loyal to? He gave them war strategies immediately he was released from prison. So I don't like hearing "the yoruba betrayed Igbo phrase" and please-please, yoruba and Igbo no get beef, na Hausa and Igbo get beef and it started during the first military coup...I don't need to go into details here!

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by teecuzy(m): 2:20am On Aug 14, 2012
Onlytruth:

Now, whether that deal is in you best interest is left to you.
Calm down bro, I am not the enemy. Stop dodging the enemy. lol cool
In a twisted way I think you are right! lol cool That is why the North reminds you of how you sold off yourselves into perpetual servitude.
The ONLY NEW INFORMATION on this article is what Awo did to avoid war with the North. He sold you off, from Offa all the way to the sea.

The war was between Biafra and Federal Republic of Nigeria, I think this psychobabble yoruba betrayal bullcrap should stop, did you plan to break off with the yorubas? Why should we involve ourselves in a war we didn't start and stand to gain nothing....food for thought

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 14, 2012
karl max: don't let what Ʊ read on nairaland deceive Ʊ the igbos and the other tribes in the old south east of nigeria has never been more united the way they are presently and mark my word if any war breaks out now the ss and se will stand together this Time the younger generation of these regionshave learnt from their forefathers mistake.

What have you learnt apart from getting high scores at the universities and selling okrika wake up? Hausas have got the military might and they will simply wipe out the SE and SS.Very simple.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by CyberG: 3:07am On Aug 14, 2012
ACM10: IT'S OFFICIAL!

Igbos, Niger-Delta, Midwest and Yorubas are conquered territories! Anyone in the south that walks with his head high must be a fool. Anyone that thinks that it's only Igbos that are are considered a conquered territory must have his head examined. This is coming from the insider of the jihadists movement. Can't we lay down our differences and liberate ourselves from this bully?

Stop talking up a BIG game when you are the one who will betray the entire South in a heartbeat with your tribalism! No doubt, in a real war situation involving the northern hausa/fulani (and any collaborators) and an army of the southern parts of Nigeria, they will surely get crushed! Do I want millions of Nigerian people (10 M) or more to be killed? NEVER! But the divide and conquer methods have worked for so long because of people like you who use tribalism to drive a wedge between peoples you are now calling for them to unite under a single flag to fight a war!
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Dainfamous: 3:32am On Aug 14, 2012
Hausa people see yorubas as their b.i.t.c.h how can you force awolowa and even threaten him and his region if they dont join Hausa/Fulani to fight BIAFRA?after they promise him president which he never smell till his death,this is serious using....tommorow una go say aboki no get sense,see how they use yorubas anyhow....

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by kettykin: 5:23am On Aug 14, 2012
A source at the event related to SaharaReporters that Alhaji Faruk first commented that the elders had waited to hear whether President Goodluck Jonathan would say something about Asari’s threats to cut off the North and his bragging about the armoury under the NDVF, but that no such response had come.

Of the elders, he then noted that they were the ones that fought the civil war. “We conquered them including their Bayelsa and gained victory, the answer I will give him is he is not the first to fly the kite.”

Faruk said that before the start of the civil war in 1967, his government set Chief Obafemi Awolowo free from prison although it was another government that had put him there.

“Eventually when the war was to start with Biafra, [b][Awolowo] went to Ibadan and gathered all Yorubas that they should know the war about to commence was between the North and the East, and the Yoruba in the West were not part of it,” he said.

“We received this with shock and the whole Northerners met in Kaduna and we issued them a warning that we heard they (Yoruba) were not part of it and we agreed but we have one demand,” he said.

That condition, according to him was the establishment of a One Mile Corridor. “From Offa which is in our region, from the rail line to the sea (wharf) we declare One Mile Military Corridor, meaning all of them who built houses within One Mile, we will crush down their houses. And nobody will stop our vehicles and vessels from accessing the sea, this we told our Yorubas in Ilorin to tell them. And from that time we never hear them. This is Military Corridor, we of the past hope our children will carry it,” warning that nobody could stop the people of the North, whom he said number 120 million, from accessing the sea.

“If he doesn’t know let Dokubo go and read history,” Faruk said. “Awolowo attempted he failed talk less of one boy.”[/b]

From the above it seems Awolowo intended to be Neutral in the Civil war until he was forced to join the north, Really it was not the attempted invasion of Ore like some people are peddling all over the internet that caused Yorubas to join the war but the military might of the Caliphate.

Of the elders, he then noted that they were the ones that fought the civil war. “We conquered them including their Bayelsa and gained victory, the answer I will give him is he is not the first to fly the kite.”
I thought Adaka Boro, Edwin Clark and Ken Saro Wiwa all fought to unite the country, it was because of this kind of arrogant talk from Ahmadu Bello that provoked Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna to strike in 1966

That condition, according to him was the establishment of a One Mile Corridor. “From Offa which is in our region, from the rail line to the sea (wharf) we declare One Mile Military Corridor, meaning all of them who built houses within One Mile, we will crush down their houses. And nobody will stop our vehicles and vessels from accessing the sea, this we told our Yorubas in Ilorin to tell them. And from that time we never hear them. This is Military Corridor, we of the past hope our children will carry it,” warning that nobody could stop the people of the North, whom he said number 120 million, from accessing the sea.
If the above quote is true then will really really really have a very big problem at hand infact i will urge all and sundry to verify the aunthenticity of the quote before this is taken further , Offa happens to be somewhere in Kwara and building a 1 mile corridor from Offa to the wharf would have been the largest and longest express road in the world and he went further to say that nobody could stop the people of the north who number 120 million from acessing the sea.
which means that the OPC,Afenifere,MKO,OBJ,Black scorpio and all the generals that yoruba have ever produced are nothing but useless noise makers.

Now we are getting to where the rain started beating us , i have been pondering why Gowon and Danjuma have all been quiet during the Boko Haram uprising but only come out when Biafrans make noise, could Nigeria actually be a conquered territory of the hausa fulani ? if not how come major players in the civil war have not come to refute this statement .The clowns who have been parading them selves as he heroes of the civil war have all gone to sleep and will wake up when little Uwazurike opens his mouth

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 14, 2012
ACM10: IT'S OFFICIAL!

Igbos, Niger-Delta, Midwest and Yorubas are conquered territories! Anyone in the south that walks with his head high must be a fool. Anyone that thinks that it's only Igbos that are are considered a conquered territory must have his head examined. This is coming from the insider of the jihadists movement. Can't we lay down our differences and liberate ourselves from this bully?
[size=16pt]Thank You Sir[/size]
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by ACM10: 6:10am On Aug 14, 2012
CyberG:

Stop talking up a BIG game when you are the one who will betray the entire South in a heartbeat with your tribalism! No doubt, in a real war situation involving the northern hausa/fulani (and any collaborators) and an army of the southern parts of Nigeria, they will surely get crushed! Do I want millions of Nigerian people (10 M) or more to be killed? NEVER! But the divide and conquer methods have worked for so long because of people like you who use tribalism to drive a wedge between peoples you are now calling for them to unite under a single flag to fight a war!

When will u learn to face the message instead of attacking the messenger? It's because of small-minded folks like you that north walks with so much swagger in the south today. When will u learn to look at the big picture? Finally, why can't u sound intelligent for once?
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by crackhouse(m): 7:04am On Aug 14, 2012
Hmm, maybe tommorrow sb will come and tell me that the northeners are not romancing with Bokoharam. I hope they heard what this man said.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by jude33084(m): 7:19am On Aug 14, 2012
“Today, our population is as Muslims is 120 million and the rest are 50 million,”

Τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇i§̤̥̈̊ old ♏ãn still believe Ŧħåϯ they fight war with population? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Dares Yahaya Bello: "Invite Buhari To Commission One Project" / Soldier: "Alert Boosts Morah To Fight, Nothing Since May, We Go Buy Sniper O" / Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.