Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History (27581 Views)

Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo / Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Emmanuelson(m): 9:49am On Aug 14, 2012
jmaine: The 120:50 ratio got me laughing hard. . . . .Their over confidence plenty

can't stop laughing as well...maybe they have forgotten what happened in the bible......and let them remember that "MORE POWERFUL THAN THE MARCH OF THOUSANDS SOLDIERS IS IDEA WHOSE TIME HAS COME.....na only d beginning of war people deh know oo,not all no the end.....ONE NAIJA
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 14, 2012
Okija_juju: Now I think I am ready to go to war...

This Usman Farouk guy made some very clear points;

1. They (MUSLIMS?NORTHERNERS) outnumber all of us both Southerners and Westerners by atleast 2 to 1.

2. Yorubas are cowardly oily soup eating biitch niggas and would be inconsequential in the coming warfare.

3. They have the military might to conquer the south and gain control of our seaports.

4. Awolowo couldnt Stop them so Asari cant either.

5. They want to lay claims to the offshore oil blocks.

Now, the mistakes that this Cattlefucker made are as follows;

1. In 1967, the war was born out of an immediate necessity, no real planning had gone into it.

2. The Igbos fought in defence and not attack.

3. The Niger Delta States were not so interested in the war, so put up very minimal resistance.

4. Foreign Aid was lacking and Ojukwu hadnt made any solid arrangements for that..

5. Oil money been never start to shack boys then.

6. They had a Northerner and a military man in power then hence exploited the Nigerian Army's arsenal to their advantage..

It will be bloody, but the one thing I can assure him is that they will fall.
That was good except for it being bloody. These 1diots will fold so fast. There nyansh don open
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by tadysmart(m): 9:52am On Aug 14, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Did any one noticed what the bolded part in brown color meant? that means that awolowo agree to join the war out of fear that North is about to crush the west, shei thank God i am alive to read this.Yoruba AND FEAR FEAR FEAR TIFIKWA UNU

My brother ur highlights hit the nail. That is the most interesting part. Oya where are the Obasanjos,and others to prove to us they aren't cowards. I am a happy Igbo man. The fearless tribe.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by ABAKA72(m): 9:54am On Aug 14, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Yoruba This, Yoruba that, Yoruba fear-fear. Say what you want.Igbos had it coming and they got what they deserved during that war. Iyamiri the war lords, What have your people done to protect your kinsmen from boko-haram. You've suffered more casualties from the abokis. whole families wiped out. what have the "strong, powerful" igbo men that don't fear done, what has the chief of army staff done? not even one igbo group confronted the abokis fiercely like Asari is doing when boko-haram targeted igbo churches.
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! :-D AWO for president!!!, poison na bad thing sha. Mr man direct your anger and pains to the Abokis who are rubbishing your people including your baba AWO, abi you are afraid of comfronting Aboki as usual, lest he crush your homes and creat a millitary corridor to lagos. Ha! Ha!! Ha!!! We Know una na. Ha! Ha!! Ha!!!
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by DANILSA(m): 9:57am On Aug 14, 2012
I demand people making noise here to shut up,people that can speak and I listen are great men that fought the war eg Late Ojukwu,Obasanjo, IBB, Gowon, late Nzeogwu,Banjo,ifejunwa, effiong etc, I was not born then but my dad and mum told me how bitter the war was,I refuse to ask for another one. Wende yekee so fada yeje mu bamua soo, umuigbo oji oso agbakuru ogu amaghi na ogu wu owu. The north should know that the yorubas are the only ones that can match igbo intelligent, and they will not borrow them Another intelligence and passage way, the Niger delta cannot fight without igbo support because presently they are one, the middle belt will not fight for the north again, so let's all be careful.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by ABAKA72(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2012
Aigbofa: . They need that to feel better about their vacous attempt at cessesion. September is almost here and am waiting patiently for their next comical declaration of independence.
Ha! Ha!! Ha!!! AWO for president.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 14, 2012
^^
That Faruk man is a raving lunatic shocked
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by billyG(m): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

I saw that mysterious ratio also . Population doesn't necessarily translate into power . Its funny how the small island of Japan has defeated larger Countries such as Russia and China . Israel defeated a coalition of arab countries in the six day war and The Greeks defeated Xerxes and his large arab / persian army . In the words of Lord Baelish "If war were arithmetic , The mathematicians would rule the world!! "

That is a very nice one,but this proposed 2nd nigerian civil war i saw it not happenin b/c d scenerio of 1967 is no longer d same naija is fragmented along ethnic line d itseki,yoruba,igbo,edo,ogoni will nver support each d middle belt will nver permit d northern rebels 2 march thru dia land,that is why we have never gone 2 war,despite been push thru d wall we refuse 2 bite,who will bite 1st & face d consequence alone,evryman 4 his fuckin self grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by ZUBY77(m): 10:05am On Aug 14, 2012
I am Igbo and i cannot blame Awolowo for decisions he took long time ago. He did what he thought was good for his people. Gowon did the same, fighting a war he believed was for his own people.
Look at the mess his home state Plateau is in now. Look at what the Fulani cattle men are doing in Ogun state and neighbouring states, killing Yoruba indegines. .. MAYBE THEY STILL BELIEVE THEIR 'ONE MILE CORRIDOR' IS STILL VALID. The only peaceful area now is the South east and south south, those states that made up Biafra. Irony isnt it ? Kogi and Benue are shielding Biafra while Kwara opens the door for the Northerners to invade SW.
I am sure Awo regretted some of his decissions before his death. The same will happen to all of us one day.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 14, 2012
This time around, it will be the Easterners sitting down to watch the movie. in fact we will play the role of a sabotoeur just like the west and south did during biafra. Thank God the cock have come to roost again. Please take the igbo out of this cus we aint give a shit.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by opoke(m): 10:05am On Aug 14, 2012
Nigeria during Gowon is the same Nigeria of TODAY. Those that Britain shall back them again are making grate mistake.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by adekayo1234(m): 10:05am On Aug 14, 2012
The problem of this country started right from 1914 during the almagation. However, we musn't forget that a one- Nigeria that is peaceful is better than all d geo-political zones in isolation.
As a matter of fact, Awolowo fought for a one-Nigeria during d war ( though personal gains may be part of his reasons ) and some other yorubas.
However, it must be noted that d igbos lost d war because they even betrayed their own troops.
Ojukwu of blessed memory had some top officers in his army imprisoned ( most of dem were westerners e.g Ademola Ademoyega ) for false allegations of treachery. He imprisoned and he even executed those who cud av won d war 4 him. I suggest u guys read '' why we struck''? A book written by d only surviving member of d 1966 coup.
As for dat retard** faruk, am sure he was only a houseboy in d barracks then during d war. He just spoke lyk an illiterate banking on fictitious figures to win a war.
I am one of those who stil believes in a beta Nigeria. I hav friends 4rm d north, south, muslims and xtians. Tribalism will not help dis nation but if it is d will of God dat dis nation should part, so be it!
But i ll definitely miss my friends from d old Nigeria which i don't pray 4. War is not an action film. Those who had fought in a war b4 will neva come out lyk faruk to start spewing saliva all ova d place or y do u think Gowon had suddenly transformd into a dumb over9t. May God help us

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by peruso: 10:06am On Aug 14, 2012
MY SIMPLE QUESTION IS, WITH THIS LEVEL OF HATRED AND ALL WHAT IS nigeria STILL DOIN AS ONE COUNTRY {GODdam country}
undecided
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by gajike: 10:06am On Aug 14, 2012
5. The south west is pursuing peacefully its own independence from the centre, as evident in the political situation in the west. The igbos er screamin murder while they live under PDP dominance. Even the Ojukwu party is a failure in his own state

truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2012
BUHARI's home has not peace no thanks to the people he was fighting for. hahahahahahah. I said this time around, the igbo will laugh last and laugh best. EEee never start. More are still coming up.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by billyG(m): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2012
Obiagu1:

This is an interesting part of the quote. Does it mean that the military corridor from Offa to Wharf still belongs to them
who is that slowpoke alhj.that cant even hav d strenght 2 lift a pistle that think frm offa 2 lagos is only 1 mile & what is d relevant of an imaginary corridor 2 d unfolding even.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by TheClown: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2012
If the North thinks the Middle Belt is on their side, they are terribly making a mistake. A very big mistake. We with Nigeria, yet they kill us en mass, is it when we are left alone with them that they will not use us as suya? And listen that slowpoke called El-Rufai calling Boko Haram freedom fighters, so by entering into Churches and killing absolutely peaceful worshippers they are fighting for freedom? Yet this is an educated man, yet this an enlightened man, yet this is a person we call an elite. This tells you how a northerner thinks! The middle belt is no part of the north.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by BLACKPANTHER(m): 10:21am On Aug 14, 2012
Desola: These northerners need to be killed off!
LIKEWISE YOU TOO.shege dan iska kawai.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2012
Billyonaire: Any Igbo man that still keeps a mallam as gateman from tomorrow is a fool. Cos that gateman may be a spy. Mine is leaving tomorrow, handsomely paid off.

I sacked mine long time ago, just as the Boko Haram insurgent was springing up cool

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by swizz01(m): 10:28am On Aug 14, 2012
If I say I'm nt enjoyin dis drama den I'm a liar....ђã†̥ does all dis NORTHERN tink D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ar....dey ar lucky we were betrayed by CALABAR durin †ђξ BIAFRAN war,if not D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥м̤̈ 4 D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ kill only D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥м̤̈slvs now.....anyway we not prayin 4 war bt if it bursts omoh na SOUTH SIDE tinz...why won't MUSLIM b more dan CHRISTIANS wen D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ get married τ̅☺ 100 wives nd give birth τ̅☺ kids lyk FOWLS...after givin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ live D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥м̤̈ τ̅☺ start BEGGING we EASTERN PEEPZ aπϑ our SOUTHERN PEEPZ 4 money...cz D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ cnt take care of deir kids...nonsense...WTF Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ †ђξ MILLITARY CORRIDOR all abt?...avnt heard abt dat 4 yrs nw so y boast of past glory...†ђξ BIBLE says "​M̶̲̥̅Γ̲̣̣̥ PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED 4 LACK OF KNOWLEDGE"...I tink dats deir PROBLEM...=D =D ♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒=D =D

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Ayatullah(m): 10:29am On Aug 14, 2012
AT LAST A NOTABLE FIGURE IS RESPONDING TO ASARI DOKUBO THE BIGGEST BAYELSAN IDIOOT AT A
VERY SIGNIFICANT OCCASION. THE EARLIER THE DRUNKARDS OF BAYELSA TAKE HEED THE BETTER OR ELSE THEY WILL BE RUINED!!!
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by chrisxxx(m): 10:31am On Aug 14, 2012
Is this not the 'One Nigeria' my father fought as an Ikwerreman to defend and if need be to pay the utmost sacrifice? I weep. It pains me. The Ikwerre people misunderstood the Ibos. This was because before the war we saw them {Ibos} as our second colonial masters. They had conquered us and had cornered our lands. We wanted liberation. It became a case of your enemy's enemy is your friend. On this assumption we supported the north, not just we wanted 'One Nigeria' but we wanted freedom from internal colonialism. The leopard can never live without its spots. God save us you created us a minority in contagion with a barbaric majority.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 14, 2012
there is one thing most Nigerians don't know.

the huasafulanis don't see the igbos as a conquered people - they see the igbos as a defeated people NOT A CONQUERED NATION!

they see the yorubas, the middle belts [comprising of the idomas, tivs, igalas, igbiras, beroms, jarawas, etc], the ijaws and the entire niger delta as a conquered people that should always do their biddings - in short, they see all these other tribes as their slaves that is why their chiefs are all under the emir of sokoto either directly or indirectly!

It pisses them off when any of these tribes start blabbing sh-it!

Forget all the trash alhharam talks, the average hausa man sees a beerebe[yoruba]as the most untrustworthy person and cant depend on him for anything.

THE HAUSAFULANI MAN SEES THE IGBO AS A WORTHY AND DREADED ENEMY NOT A CONQUERED PEOPLE.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 14, 2012
hero70: He only says go and read ur history and u fools are upset, or don't u have a history.

And you r a bigger fool if you didnt know he actually stated the history he is talking about; that Old man Awo couldn't do what small boy Asari Dokubo wants to do
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by phermonyx(m): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2012
I dnt knw y they ar all talking abt war like its a game, war shld never be any sane person's first option, dis northerners think they are warriors n d ijaws think they av money/resources to get sophisticated weapons. Let d war start and all dat myt nt mean a thing.
D abokis dat ar now depending on large population should av known they need d population before sending dia kinsmen to start killing n oppresing d middle bet folks.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by logica(m): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2012
Ayatullah: AT LAST A NOTABLE FIGURE IS RESPONDING TO ASARI DOKUBO THE BIGGEST BAYELSAN IDIOOT AT A
VERY SIGNIFICANT OCCASION. THE EARLIER THE DRUNKARDS OF BAYELSA TAKE HEED THE BETTER OR ELSE THEY WILL BE RUINED!!!
LMAO. A response from a goat would have been better than what your "notable illiterate" bleated (I don't want to believe he spoke). You are actually proud that this baboon is a "notable figure"? What does that say about you? I can imagine the level of your lack of intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by ismhab(m): 10:40am On Aug 14, 2012
austinsmat: somebody should tell this northerns that taking too much gum solution is not good for brain how can sombody boldly say that muslem are 120 millon and the rest is 50 million both christian and pegan why nigeria population is roughly 160 million or maybe this man don't know how to do caculation
WHAT IS CACULATION? IS THAT AN ENGLISH WORD? HELP ME CHECK MY OXFORD DICTIONARY OR GOOGLE IT FOR ME.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by swizz01(m): 10:43am On Aug 14, 2012
Ayatullah: AT LAST A NOTABLE FIGURE IS RESPONDING TO ASARI DOKUBO THE BIGGEST BAYELSAN IDIOOT AT A

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...dnt dare!!!
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 14, 2012
mmmustapha: grin history will repeat itself, we will conquer u, subjugated n dominate u fooooool be warn north is nt a joke

Nnama, then be ready to equip you cattles, because population do not matter any more, we ND will use all our resources and extinct you Eediots...Northern Nigeria is the biggest Joke in the whole africa
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by elklehamite(m): 10:47am On Aug 14, 2012
It is now I know why the Abokis came up with Boko Haraming.Just because of the misconceptions that the Muslems in this country Nigeria out numbered the population of the Christians and nobody has observed to comment on this.However,the malam to me may not be wrong because when you put the number of Hausa/Fulani muslem,their malu(cows),goats,sheep,fowls together they may get to 120 million as they put it. But,let me confirm to them that may be they have not realized,the middle belt is no longer part of the north,in case,they continue to make mistake and think that they still have middle belt whom they called northern minorities that should be a willing tools in their hands. And let me make the reality known to the Abokis that the Hausa/Fulanis put together in population, they are not more than that of the TIVS,the IGALAS,the NUPES ,etc of the middle belt. Better realize this and stop boasting because it will soon begin to stare at your faces very soon. That you guys were able to deceive us in the past does not mean it will continue. We cannot continue to carry the identity of a region were some group of people have no regards,respect,mercy etc for HUMAN lives.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Emmanuelson(m): 10:52am On Aug 14, 2012
ZUBY77: I am Igbo and i cannot blame Awolowo for decisions he took long time ago. He did what he thought was good for his people. Gowon did the same, fighting a war he believed was for his own people.
Look at the mess his home state Plateau is in now. Look at what the Fulani cattle men are doing in Ogun state and neighbouring states, killing Yoruba indegines. .. MAYBE THEY STILL BELIEVE THEIR 'ONE MILE CORRIDOR' IS STILL VALID. The only peaceful area now is the South east and south south, those states that made up Biafra. Irony isnt it ? Kogi and Benue are shielding Biafra while Kwara opens the door for the Northerners to invade SW.
I am sure Awo regretted some of his decissions before his death. The same will happen to all of us one day.

imma conc yoruba boi..and i dont tink Awo should b blame for d mistake he made because "THE GREATEST MISTAKE A MAN CAN MAKE IS TO BE AFRAID TO MAKE ONE"...."A GOOD LEADER WILL BE PRAISE AND FORGIVEN FOR MAKING A WRONG DECISION BUT A LEADER WHO DID NOT MAKE ANY DECISION WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN...thumbsup AWO..I REP YORUBA TILL I DIE...Oduduwa a gbe wa ooo...

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by swizz01(m): 10:53am On Aug 14, 2012
logica: LMAO. A response from a goat would have been better than what your "notable illiterate" bleated (I don't want to believe he spoke). You are actually proud that this baboon is a "notable figure"? What does that say about you? I can imagine the level of your lack of intelligence.

=D =D ♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒=D =D =D =D ♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒=D =D =D =D ♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒=D =D ...tel D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥м̤̈...big goat 4 dat matter!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Marwa Alleges Plan To Manipulate Election Results In Southeast, South South / Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times / Protest In Benin As “Pure Water” Sells For N20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.