Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer (41479 Views)

Ultimate Fitness Plan (recover From Flaby Body, Saging Tommy, Shed Excess Weight / How A Person Can Recover From Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by omoge001: 9:54am On Mar 26, 2013
Hello moderator,

I will like to know why some well wishers post such as mine was removed without at least letting me know what I did wrong?
To my knowledge, I have not breached any user-agreement and wasn't advertising goods or services.

Just curious and wanna know why! for future caution.

Thanks,
Best regards
Omoge.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by obyikye(f): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2013
Thank God for seeing you through, take care of yourself and take your case to God in prayer.
Remain blessed bro.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by ifyalways(f): 9:41am On May 18, 2013
Updates on Obong's success story coming up shortly.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by ifyalways(f): 4:55pm On May 20, 2013
Ubong is have completed his chemo sessions ,is better now and have started working albeit part time.
He was part of our team that visited Alakara juvenile center last december.He is so so grateful to every nld member for being part of his success story.

God bless everyone of us that supported in prayers and cash donations.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by toaspromo(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
TRY GRAVIOLA JUICE
GOOGLE IT TO LEARN ABOUT THIS POWERFUL HERBS
IT IS ANTI CANCER RECIPE
ALSO PAWPAW IS GOOD TREATMENT FOR CANCER
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by grailife(m): 2:19am On Jul 27, 2013
I wish u quick recovery, click on my signature to see herbs that can be use for your health issues
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Jfactor(m): 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
PLEASE IF CAN, MY FRIEND'S 7 MONTHS BABY DAUGHTER HAS A HOLE IN HER HEART AND NEED ASSISTANCE FROM EVERY ONE (PERSONS, FOUNDATIONS) THAT CARES. THE OPERATION HOLS IN 2 WEEKS IN HOLTZ CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL IN FLORIDA, USA. INTERNATIONAL KIDS FOUNDATION IS CATERING FOR 50% WHILE SHE PROVIDES THE OTHER 50%. SHE NEEDS 4.3 MILLION NAIRA AND HAVE BEEN ABLE TO RAISE 1.7 MILLION NAIRA OUT OF THE TOTAL (SIX) 6 MLLION NAIRA.
PLS CONTACT HER MOTHER ON 08033385903 OR angelasworld_25@yahoo.com.
pls come here to let us know u have made contacts

God BLESS U 4 UR HELP and NEVER ALLOW U TO GO THROUGH THIS PAIN.

THE BABY HAS NOT ENJOYED A 4 HOUR STRAIGHT SLEEP SINCE SHE CLOCKED 1 MONTH 2DAYS OLD

OP: PLS MAKE IT FRONT PAGE TO SAVE HER LIFE

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘No Man Can Shift Your Womb’ - Dr Olufunmilayo / Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) / It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.