Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer (41484 Views)

Ultimate Fitness Plan (recover From Flaby Body, Saging Tommy, Shed Excess Weight / How A Person Can Recover From Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Mbechun007: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
Wow, such a sad story. For his friends that helped out, may they never have cause to beg.

It'll be nice to know:
How many sessions of Chemo he needs to have and how much it's going to cost in total
Is he going to be rid of cancer after the sessions are complete? Why can't he just have surgery and remove the tumor once and for all? I'm asking cos Eko hotel is pretty expensive.
What skills does he possess that he can use to sustain himself while these sessions are ongoing? Is he strong enough to work? Even if on a part time basis? (He doesn't have to go out, a laptop and internet may be all he needs). DOing something with his time will help him preserve his dignity...I used to know a lady that had chemo sessions to treat her breast cancer during her lunch break periods in South Afica. She'll leave the office at 12 and come back by 1.30 every single day; if she could do it, I guess he can!
What part of town does he stay presently? A room self contain and basic furnishing will cost how much?

Bottom-line, if we're giving, lets know what we are giving towards so we can celebrate milestones and know when the job is almost done. It'll help, trust me.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2012
£200 received from T.O*****jo

$100 received from N.U.F.J

Thank you so very much. May God bless you and meet you too at your points of need.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by ifyalways(f): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
@mgbechu, some of your questions have got their answers on the very first post.
He needs 2 more chemotherapy sessions. Each session costs 112,270.
He stays in a balcony that doubles as a school somewhere @ surulere. I have no idea how much a room SC costs in that part of town.

He can't really work now Cos of the eye till atleast he's had all his chemo sessions so we are concentrating on doing the ffg 3 things, God willing:
Paying for the 2 remaining chemo sessions.
Getting him an accomodation.
Helping him to start life and stand on his feet again.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by ifyalways(f): 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2012
Andyanders please, please please can you take your TB Joshua campaign/defence somewhere else, please.

We can't deal with all that drama here, we don't even need that now.
The thread specifies what the guy is looking for, financial help most especially.

Please, we don't want this thread locked, distracted or become a fighting ground. You and everyone else that wants to debate about T B Joshua should go find another playground.

God bless!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Jarus(m): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2012
25K received from B.

Many thanks for always being there for TEHN right from our very first project.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Jarus(m): 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2012
10k confirmed received from Chiokeke.

Thanks
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by ifyalways(f): 9:06am On Aug 15, 2012
Gods blessings on all that have given, are yet to give and all of us.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2012
£103.60 received with thanks from A****A A****EMO

God bless you sir/madam and may the shouts of joy never depart from your household Amen.

Thank you to everyone who has dropped something, Nothing is too little and Every £1, $1 or N1 goes a long way to helping our brother Ubong overcome this illness. God bless you all.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by WAVixen: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2012
To those giving, may you never lack. God will definately meet you at the point of your needs. The Lord will watch over all that concerns you. As you harkened to this call to help, you shall know no lack. The good book says 'He who gives to the poor lends to God'. Imagine, what it is to lend to the creator of the Universe. 'What greater love than for a friend to lay his life down for another?'
For those supporting with prayers, thank you ever so much. He needs prayers to get through this trying times and to be made whole and live a normal life again.
Thank you TeHN and Nairalanders!!!
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by ronkebp(f): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
for all those who have contributed to help this guy, God bless you abundantly....

Those still thinking about helping....please do, we need as many contributors as we can get.. remember God rewards a "cheerful giver"..God bless.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Jarus(m): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2012
7k confirmed received from Ony**** Eze*****

God bless
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by ifyalways(f): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2012
^amin!
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Dotman01(m): 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2012
this should be on the front page
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Idowuogbo(f): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2012
Dotman01: this should be on the front page
How far na? Bros abeg drop ur own o!

God bless u!
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by freecocoa(f): 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
How far na? Bros abeg drop ur own o!

God bless u!
Where yo?why you no call me come here since? You don put me for corner shey?angry
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Idowuogbo(f): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2012
freecocoa: Where yo?why you no call me come here since? You don put me for corner shey?angry

Ur infrared no pick na! *she hands over d mic* Oya proclaim give dem..... We must boost d figures. cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by freecocoa(f): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
Please people let's make it happen again for our brother,as you give your widow's mite,no amount is too small(no mean say you go give small amount o cheesy) the almighty God will never forget your side.

It is more blessed to give than to receive no be wash menh,it happens real so please help this brother in his time of need and you shall be constantly harassed by prosperity,amen.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by gongoaso1: 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
email paypal to gongogoso@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by r231(m): 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
gongo aso: email paypal to gongogoso@gmail.com
Thanks

account info sent

thank you and God bless
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Idowuogbo(f): 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2012
freecocoa: Please people let's make it happen again for our brother,as you give your widow's mite,no amount is too small(no mean say you go give small amount o cheesy) the almighty God will never forget your side.

It is more blessed to give than to receive no be wash menh,it happens real so please help this brother in his time of need and you shall be constantly harassed by prosperity,amen.
Iseeeeeeeeeeee!!!

*she collects d mic*

Ladies and gentle moi moi.... as dis bianca don talk, its time to comot for Mama Ehis o! na beg we dey beg una make u surrender small allowance give we.Pls..... deep ur hand inside dat reservoir and bless dis chocolate man.As for my big daddies, aristo , honourables and fellow chewing gum boys, every little counts( bi asha Tesco)nothing is to small and nothing is to big, tell all ur barbies to consider dis project 2 0! God bless u guys as u give.May u walk and not jam HIV, may ur enemies begin to transfer all the money in their account to this project.AMEN!!!
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Chiokeke(f): 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
Nairaland has 934,355 members and if just 20,000 people donate N1000 only, that will be N20,000,000.00. This will go a long way in saving Ubong and a lot of others that need help. Let us be our brother's keepers because we are all ultimately one family.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by manny4life(m): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2012
Chiokeke: Nairaland has 934,355 members and if just 20,000 people donate N1000 only, that will be N20,000,000.00. This will go a long way in saving Ubong and a lot of others that need help. Let us be our brother's keepers because we are all ultimately one family.

I hear you, but have you given yours?
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by freecocoa(f): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2012
manny4life:

I hear you, but have you given yours?
Na so,everybody has to give,nwanne'm manny how far you na? Ama'm na you have nyela your own.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2012
Chiokeke: Nairaland has 934,355 members and if just 20,000 people donate N1000 only, that will be N20,000,000.00. This will go a long way in saving Ubong and a lot of others that need help. Let us be our brother's keepers because we are all ultimately one family.
U fit vex drop 20k o! Dat will automatically deduct d cost of 20 out of 20000. Do me proud!
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by manny4life(m): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2012
freecocoa: Na so,everybody has to give,nwanne'm manny how far you na? Ama'm na you have nyela your own.

My sister, I dey, but come o, na you dey ask me this kind queshion? embarassed embarassed embarassed nne, you no trust me? I don drop my own na, ask chaircover, enyego'm nkem. chineke goziri'm with ndu oma, so u see sis, I will bless others as God in heaven as blessed me. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
manny4life:

My sister, I dey, but come o, na you dey ask me this kind queshion? embarassed embarassed embarassed nne, you no trust me? I don drop my own na, ask chaircover, enyego'm nkem. chineke goziri'm with ndu oma, so u see sis, I will bless others as God in heaven as blessed me. grin grin grin grin
In orders words, u have charity d account she? U shall count ur blessing in millions o! God bless u!
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by freecocoa(f): 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2012
manny4life:

I trust you na brother me,was just confirming your weight.

Your days are long and your keske will never run dry,udo diri gi wink.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by ifyalways(f): 7:53am On Aug 17, 2012
Bump.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by modath(f): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2012
Modath4@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) / It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience / Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.