Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,251 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates - Education (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates (121958 Views)

Pressid 2015/2016 List Of Successful Candidates / Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID / PRESSID Scholarship; List Of Successful Candidates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Afro2014: 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
mekeloby:
Go about your normal lives and start asking in April.

Like you( by peeping from the window regularly to check thread)
#team peepers#
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by colossus12: 4:31am On Dec 20, 2014
The power of Humility
One day during the American
Revolutionary War, a man dressed in civilian outfit rode up to a group of
soldiers trying to raise a beam to a
high position. The corporal who was
overseeing the work kept shouting
words of encouragement, but they
couldn’t manage to do it. After
watching their lack of success,
the man asked the corporal why
he didn’t join in and help. The
corporal replied quickly, “Do you
realize that I am the corporal?”
The man very politely replied, “I beg your pardon, Mr. Corporal, I did.”
He dismounted his horse and
went to work with the soldiers until
the beam was put into place. Wiping
the perspiration from his face, he
said, “If you should need help again,
call on George Washington, your commander in chief, and I will come.”

Culled from George Washington's Biography

Lessons
1. Leadership involves the humility to actually serve alongside the people who signed up to serve us. It’s the gratitude to serve people who sacrifice day in and day out. And it’s the generosity of spirit to serve those who have nothing to offer to us.
2. Humility begats Greatness, no wonder MLK said " Greatness is not measured mansion downwards but manger upwards" . I was not surprised when George Washington became the First President of USA. His humility propelled him to greatness
#Be Humble in all your doings#

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by colossus12: 7:59am On Dec 22, 2014
NEVER, NEVER NEVER

On October 29,1949, Winston Churchill rose to give a speech in Harrow school. He said the following:
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never — in nothing, great or small, large or petty — never give in, except
to convictions of honor and good sense.
His words encapsulated his biography

As a small boy,he talked like a stammerer. He wasn't considered good for anything in school but he became an orator
When he joined politics,he wasn't considered good .He once rose to address the House of Commons and they all walked out on him because he was so boring. He did not give up. He often spoke to empty chairs and echoes were his companions. The result of his stubborn determination, he became the Prime Minister of Britain
He wasn't considered fit for the army, he became a ruthless general
My advice- Never Never give in even when there is no hope, hold on and fight for a little while. A great man once said " a champion never give up,he fights one more round"

2 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by colossus12: 10:02am On Dec 23, 2014
Greetings of the Season to Y'all and
best wishes for a Happy New Year.
Merry Christmas in Advance

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by colossus12: 7:47am On Dec 24, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by ElDeeVee(m): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
colossus12:
Greetings of the Season to Y'all and
best wishes for a Happy New Year.
Merry Christmas in Advance
same 2 u
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by cosimodervn: 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
Firsties,
Firstly, I need help. I have lost my appetite, rest of mind and sleep. Probably because I have been bitten by Pressid bug. I calculate my weighted average every seconds.
Secondly, I think using waec by nuc is unfair. Most pressid candidates wrote their waec in (2008- ),era of A's . This puts a person wit 60 in d test &with a waec point of 30(relevant 5) ahead of someone with 80 in aptitude test and 15pts in waec
Futhermore, I wanna make frends with the bestbrains in this country cos someday I want to be the best in my field.. I wish to lead the team dt'll build Nigeria's first nuclear power plant and I believe there is somewhere here in this thread dt'll take us to the moon
So who'll be my friend and who is with me @# team nuclear engineer#
Finally, I need help, I need Cinfores software,who'll be nice enough to share with poor me

Amplitude
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by colossus12: 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
cosimodervn:
Firsties,
Firstly, I need help. I have lost my appetite, rest of mind and sleep. Probably because I have been bitten by Pressid bug. I calculate my weighted average every seconds.
Secondly, I think using waec by nuc is unfair. Most pressid candidates wrote their waec in (2008- ),era of A's . This puts a person wit 60 in d test &with a waec point of 30(relevant 5) ahead of someone with 80 in aptitude test and 15pts in waec
Futhermore, I wanna make frends with the bestbrains in this country cos someday I want to be the best in my field.. I wish to lead the team dt'll build Nigeria's first nuclear power plant and I believe there is somewhere here in this thread dt'll take us to the moon
Finally, I need help, I need Cinfores software,who'll be nice enough to share with poor me

Amplitude

Don't worry, be happy_colossus

Drag your thoughts away from your troubles... by the ears, by
the heels, or any other way you can manage it.-Mark Twain
Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today
of its joy.-Leo Buscaglia
Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He's going to be up all night anyway-Mary C. Crowley
He who fears he shall suffer, already suffers what he
fears. -Michel de Montaigne
Worry is rust upon the blade. -Henry Ward Hughes
I refuse to be burdened by vague worries. If something wants
to worry me, it will have to make itself clear. -Robert
Heavy thoughts bring on physical maladies; when the soul is oppressed so is the body. -Martin Luther

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by cosimodervn: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Bvsteph: 6:10am On Dec 29, 2014
FG to sponsor 100 first class graduates abroad

MINISTER of Education, Malam Ibrahim Shekarau, has said the Federal Government is set to sponsor 100 first class graduates for further studies abroad.
He spoke on Sunday in Kano during a media interaction and an awards ceremony.
Shekarau said the100 first class materials would be sponsored under the Special Presidential Scholarship Programme.

According to him, President Goodluck Jonathan has instructed the Nigerian Universities Commission (NUC) to select the best graduates and secure admissions for them to study up to doctorate level in universities abroad.
“President Jonathan instructed that best students should be screened all over the country irrespective of their locations for scholarships outside the country,” he said.

Shekarau said the first batch had been screened and would soon leave the country to study in the best 25 universities in the world.
The minister said as part of the government’s effort to provide Nigerians qualitative education some university lecturers had been sponsored for various training locally and abroad.
“The lecturers will study both within and outside Nigeria under the Tertiary Educational Trust Fund (TETFund).

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/fg-sponsor-100-first-class-graduates-abroad/
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by gbengress1: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2014
100? Out of 940? Diaris God oooo
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
it has never been 100 before sha, heard the least is 104 but no much difference tho
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by colossus12: 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Compliments of the season you all.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by ode2416pt: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2015
How I wish the final list is released before the next month general election.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by IlorinBoy1: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
Well i heard RUMORS that d list has been published in The Nations Newspaper of Tuesday. I can't say if it's this week Tuesday or last week. Anyone with access shld pls let us knw wassup
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
IlorinBoy1:
Well i heard RUMORS that d list has been published in The Nations Newspaper of Tuesday. I can't say if it's this week Tuesday or last week. Anyone with access shld pls let us knw wassup
23rd or 30th nations newspaper. Confirmation needed.. d rumour might b wrong cus wen it comes out just like d shortlisted list of those to write it. . It'll definitely "break d internet" lool
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Robertnnaemeka(m): 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
Do you have interest in Nuclear Engineering? What was your undergraduate major? Just contact me if you are very interested in Nuclear Engineering.
cosimodervn:
Firsties,

Amplitude
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Popri(f): 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pls update us on rumors about of the short listed candidates list
Thanks
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by IlorinBoy1: 10:52am On Jan 05, 2015
MacMaster, I sent you a ...s reply. I wanna talk to you
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
IlorinBoy1:
MacMaster, I sent you a mail with techmaxng, pls reply. I wanna talk to you
replied!!
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Gentlespencer: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
Pls someone shd tel me more abt GRE and schools dat are sure to get admission
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by colossus12: 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
Robertnnaemeka:
Do you have interest in Nuclear Engineering? What was your undergraduate major? Just contact me if you are very interested in Nuclear Engineering.

Yeah,very much interested, undergraduate major is mechanical engineering, how do I contact u? Av sent a mail request to u via nairaland.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 13, 2015
Oh God, give me d opportunity to study biotechnology in my favourite university i.e. Imperial College. This will set me up for life. Amen.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 13, 2015
Gentlespencer:
Pls someone shd tel me more abt GRE and schools dat are sure to get admission
You can do gre in any part of the country. Check ETS website for info. And sample questions. Schools dat can easily admit iinclude: Harvard, Stanford, Yale, MIT, Caltech, Colombia.

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by colossus12: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
nnannaidoko:
Oh God, give me d opportunity to study biotechnology in my favourite university i.e. Imperial College. This will set me up for life. Amen.

Amen for you, May God make my dream come true, will meet you @ Imperial College, do u already av an offer? Let's connect.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
colossus12:

Amen for you, May God make my dream come true, will meet you @ Imperial College, do u already av an offer? Let's connect.
. Amen for you too. I hv just applied but my referees hv not submitted my references. Hope we realise this dream.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 7:20am On Jan 14, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. Amen for you too. I hv just applied but my referees hv not submitted my references. Hope we realise this dream.

Did you submit any English test? and do you have an idea on the rate of admission of students. I heard they also reject a quite number of applicants.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by ode2416pt: 8:52am On Jan 14, 2015
Good Morning, has anyone applied or gotten admission offer to University College London?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
CCsurplus007:

Did you submit any English test? and do you have an idea on the rate of admission of students. I heard they also reject a quite number of applicants.
. Yes , I have IELTS 7.5. They reject, but I expect to be accepted with a 4.8 CGPA. The only thing now is the pressid list.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by IlorinBoy1: 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. Yes , I have IELTS 7.5. They reject, but I expect to be accepted with a 4.8 CGPA. The only thing now is the pressid list.
naah bro u will be surprised wen u see oda pepu gp. just don't bang ur interview like me. prepare your answers for all the why's. why ucl, why d course, why dis why dat
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
IlorinBoy1:

naah bro u will be surprised wen u see oda pepu gp. just don't bang ur interview like me. prepare your answers for all the why's. why ucl, why d course, why dis why dat
ucl conducts interviews to get in?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
nnannaidoko:

By the grace of God we shall be favoured. I filled my application without any Englist test result though I intend writing IELTS by february. any idea when the list would be out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (44) (Reply)

Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Direct Entry Admission 2015

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.