Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates - Education (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates (121955 Views)

Pressid 2015/2016 List Of Successful Candidates / Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID / PRESSID Scholarship; List Of Successful Candidates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. Mcmaster, I agree with u. It might not stop dis year. But a new govt will definitely not continue sponsoring the current scholars till they complete their phd, if dat is what u re thinking. The way both parties are behaving, the opposition will never continue with a project dat was started by d GEJ govt. In fact, they have been talking about improving our universities instead of sending pple abroad. So as much as I am hoping dat it continues, I also hv to consider the chance that it might not happen. Infact, I applied for about two other scholarship, such as the vlir-uos scholarship at vrije university in belgium.
Yh that's y d opposition won't win grin I know GEJ will rig it..
It's actually suspicious bcus PTDF and NITDA haven't still advertised for dis yr

2 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Abraham92: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2015
nnannaidoko:
Hi scholar, pls am in a dilemma and I need some help making a decision. I just got a fantastic offer to study at Glasgow University. Full tuition and living costs.External sponsorship. I have also applied to Edinburgh for the pressid scholarship. Pls, not considering the pressid, if you were to choose between d two schools, which would you choose?. I realise dat edinburgh ranks higher, but there are many other things to consider. By the way,the offer is for MSc Biotechnology.

Please what external scholarship did you apply for. i am also a prospective student of university of glasgow.Thanks
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
nnannaidoko:
Hi scholar, pls am in a dilemma and I need some help making a decision. I just got a fantastic offer to study at Glasgow University. Full tuition and living costs.External sponsorship. I have also applied to Edinburgh for the pressid scholarship. Pls, not considering the pressid, if you were to choose between d two schools, which would you choose?. I realise dat edinburgh ranks higher, but there are many other things to consider. By the way,the offer is for MSc Biotechnology.
I wish to congratulate you on your offer. Pls respond to your mail, i need to discuss with you.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by enigma14: 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
xup buddies? its been awhile since I entered this room. I will advice you to seek other scholarship opportunities like chevening and erasmus mundus; commonwealth is cool, but the selection is executed by fsb whose credibility is not guaranteed. I have been offered a conditional admission with UCL for MSc in crime and forensic science: application fee(50 pounds) wit a Mastercard, No interviews, took approximately 8wks to get the offer. A little tip for u all is to make sure you have got some publications in order to compete favorably with other high profile international students for these prestigious awards. My take is that PRESSID should be the last option. Best of luck guys!

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
enigma14:
xup buddies? its been awhile since I entered this room. I will advice you to seek other scholarship opportunities like chevening and erasmus mundus; commonwealth is cool, but the selection is executed by fsb whose credibility is not guaranteed. I have been offered a conditional admission with UCL for MSc in crime and forensic science: application fee(50 pounds) wit a Mastercard, No interviews, took approximately 8wks to get the offer. A little tip for u all is to make sure you have got some publications in order to compete favorably with other high profile international students for these prestigious awards. My take is that PRESSID should be the last option. Best of luck guys!
Congrats on your UCL offer bro; PRESSID is more feasible than the other 2 or 3 you mentioned

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 06, 2015
Sturdy in one of the best university in London (Imperial College London) with a very affordable tuition fee. Get more information here http://www.edumacro.com/imperial-college-london-business-school-full-details/
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by koksy(f): 8:04am On Mar 08, 2015
Pls who knows when the next form will be out for the presidential scholarship, i checked on their website and its not available yet
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 8:43am On Mar 08, 2015
koksy:
Pls who knows when the next form will be out for the presidential scholarship, i checked on their website and its not available yet
Ending of August/ early September. They are yet to release the results of the last applicants so you should not be expecting it anytime soon. cheers
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by adeoladrg(m): 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
koksy:

Pharm Koksy, were have you been all these years?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Whats the latest guys?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by ode2416pt: 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
No news yet o.

CCsurplus007:
Whats the latest guys?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by obiscolly(m): 11:17am On Mar 17, 2015
The wait is getting so long. When was the list for the last batch released again
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by paradisewoods: 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
May
obiscolly:
The wait is getting so long. When was the list for the last batch released again
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by obiscolly(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
paradisewoods:
May
Wow...that's far! Let's hope they release it earlier this time around cos of the elections.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by jannimex(f): 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hello buddies, I don't know what to do, Imperial College gave me a conditional offer on the condition that I will pay a deposit of 2650 pounds on or before 15th April.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 3:53am On Mar 21, 2015
jannimex:
Hello buddies, I don't know what to do, Imperial College gave me a conditional offer on the condition that I will pay a deposit of 2650 pounds on or before 15th April.

I had same issue. Send them a mail telling them that you wont be responsible for paying your tution. That the scholarship is from the FGN and that it is supposed to cover every expenses. Also, inform them that you would get a decision by the end of may and that you require an extention around that period.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 3:57am On Mar 21, 2015
jannimex:

you know its either you pay for the deposit or show a proof you would be on scholarship. So I strongly believe by the end of may the list should be out if all goes well. You could send me a pm if you need further clarifications. cheers
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
nnannaidoko:
Have you paid the application fee at Edinburgh? Congratulations on the Glasgow offer.

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by ode2416pt: 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
What will happen to pressid now?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
ode2416pt:
To hell with PRESSID, as fake as Jonathan. We look forward to a fresh and restructured scholarship programme, cheat-proof.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
ode2416pt:
Jonathan is an honest man and has till May 29th bro, relax be hopeful we'll celebrate the list before then.

PS: don't forget to quote this when the list is released wink

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by marqueetim(m): 12:03am On Apr 01, 2015
Can't you be like jonathan & accept defeat(for probably your low score) and move on to brighter and better opportunities, than pouring your bitterness here.
naijamark:

To hell with PRESSID, as fake as Jonathan. We look forward to a fresh and restructured scholarship programme, cheat-proof.

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 12:59am On Apr 01, 2015
marqueetim:
Can't you be like jonathan & accept defeat(for probably your low score) and move on to brighter and better opportunities, than pouring your bitterness here.
Epic response grin. have you secured admission?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 1:05am On Apr 01, 2015
MacMaster01:

Jonathan is an honest man and has till May 29th bro, relax be hopeful we'll celebrate the list before then.

PS: don't forget to quote this when the list is released wink

I really doubt. Since the succesful names was given to goodluck for approval as at february I had hope the list would have released before the elections. Even if it comes out will the next Government be willing to sustain it?. I wish someone from NUC can clear the air anybody that has links in Nuc should clarify for the house
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by ode2416pt: 7:52am On Apr 01, 2015
CCsurplus007:

I really doubt. Since the succesful names was given to goodluck for approval as at february I had hope the list would have released before the elections. Even if it comes out will the next Government be willing to sustain it?. I wish someone from NUC can clear the air anybody that has links in Nuc should clarify for the house

one can send them a mail via their website.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2015
I think that we should be honest with ourselves. With my exam scores, I really had a big chance of being on the list. But since February, when I realized that Buhari will likely win, I have almost lost hope in it. I believe that Buhari will initiate many scholarship programs, but I don t think that he will continue with Pressid. Goodluck to all. After all, Pressid is not the only chance for first class students.

2 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2015
Never loose hope.. no matter d facts surrounding d situation. . It's not over even when it seems to be over #keephopealive at least
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by dozlion: 11:31am On Apr 01, 2015
It is very unfortunate to identify with the fact that things have turned this way but like similar minds advised, let us keep hopes alive. As for that nigga who obviously performed woefully tagging prospective scholars as cheats, I can only be sorry for you. Did you hear cinfores gathered some people to sell questions to them? Why then do you appear on a thread like this to confirm our fears about your folly. Brainfriend contains 55,000 questions and you're here announcing your failure to your mates who care less but would rather study better to beat the likes of you in aptitudes such as PRESSID test. 'In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared minds'. So what on earth were you reading. I so laugh at you. You're really not smart. Infact I am very certain you will perform as bad in your so-called 'cheat-proof and fresh tests' except you change though. So let me advise, your reservations do not matter, so keep it. Prospective scholars, keep the hope alive. Also, look out for other scholarships. You all should know it's unwise to cast all your eggs in one basket.

Best wishes,
Dozlion.

3 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by marqueetim(m): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2015
Yh Edinburgh.
CCsurplus007:

Epic response grin. have you secured admission?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2015
dozlion:
It is very unfortunate to identify with the fact that things have turned this way but like similar minds advised, let us keep hopes alive. As for that nigga who obviously performed woefully tagging prospective scholars as cheats, I can only be sorry for you. Did you hear cinfores gathered some people to sell questions to them? Why then do you appear on a thread like this to confirm our fears about your folly. Brainfriend contains 55,000 questions and you're here announcing your failure to your mates who care less but would rather study better to beat the likes of you in aptitudes such as PRESSID test. 'In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared minds'. So what on earth were you reading. I so laugh at you. You're really not smart. Infact I am very certain you will perform as bad in your so-called 'cheat-proof and fresh tests' except you change though. So let me advise, your reservations do not matter, so keep it. Prospective scholars, keep the hope alive. Also, look out for other scholarships. You all should know it's unwise to cast all your eggs in one basket.

Best wishes,
Dozlion.

The state you are, my friend, is not a state of hope but a dream world. Just as your likes dream of Jonathan winning, objective farsighted people know where the game will end. It's no one's fault that you can't see beyond your nose.
As per the credibility of the test, I refuse to make further comments. But if that was the manner by which your exams at undergraduate were, then your 1st class degree is questionable.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MoyoGENERAL: 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijamark:

The state you are, my friend, is not a state of hope but a dream world. Just as your likes dream of Jonathan winning, objective farsighted people know where the game will end. It's no one's fault that you can't see beyond your nose.
As per the credibility of the test, I refuse to make further comments. But if that was the manner by which your exams at undergraduate were, then your 1st class degree is questionable.

First Class Guy, did HE mention your NAME?
Did You perform woefully in the TESt? NO! The last time I checked, You Scored 56%..Abi I lie?
Or were you not " keeping hopes alive" as at February
Then WHY the SUDDEN Rants again?

Guy CALM DOWN!!!!!!
Nor be USA and CANADA? Baba GOD go do am quick!!!!
You go soon PORT!!!!

#nowthatbuhari don show all na JEJE ooo#

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by marqueetim(m): 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (44) (Reply)

Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Direct Entry Admission 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.