Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates - Education (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates (122018 Views)

Pressid 2015/2016 List Of Successful Candidates / Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID / PRESSID Scholarship; List Of Successful Candidates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 15, 2015
IlorinBoy1:

naah bro u will be surprised wen u see oda pepu gp. just don't bang ur interview like me. prepare your answers for all the why's. why ucl, why d course, why dis why dat
. I am ready for that, just in case. But I also intend to apply to edinburgh.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by colossus12: 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
I av a conditional offer fr nuclear engineering, will write ielts or toefl in early march
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
colossus12:

I av a conditional offer fr nuclear engineering, will write ielts or toefl in early march

Which school?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Popri(f): 8:48am On Jan 16, 2015
Hi, will be applying to Imperial and UCL, pls send ur emails let's chat..Started the application already

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Popri(f): 8:52am On Jan 16, 2015
Which sch offered you provisional admission?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by ode2416pt: 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Popri:
Hi, will be applying to Imperial and UCL, pls send ur emails let's chat..Started the application already

Thanks

I have submitted my own application.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by colossus12: 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
Imperial College

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
Whats happening, this thread lacks the vibe and energy previous scholars had. Everybody just dey on low key sha. No man is an island of his own if other scholars dint drop useful comments here i guess we wouldnt have been abreast with some vital information that helped us in one way. anyway with or without pressid life goes on that wouldnt stop me from making good contacts here. sucess to everyone. I guess when the results are out people would come out of thier nest. #peaceout

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
CCsurplus007:
Whats happening, this thread lacks the vibe and energy previous scholars had. Everybody just dey on low key sha. No man is an island of his own if other scholars dint drop useful comments here i guess we wouldnt have been abreast with some vital information that helped us in one way. anyway with or without pressid life goes on that wouldnt stop me from making good contacts here. sucess to everyone. I guess when the results are out people would come out of thier nest. #peaceout
. Oga that's true. We should not be so dull. With or without pressid, first class students will always hv opportunities. Befor pressid, many first class graduates got other scholarships to study abroad. Some will get it, some will not. But let's nt ponder too much about losing it. As for me, I am actually pursuing other opportunities. May God help all of us. Wether through pressid or other things.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by DMainMan: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
U guys shouldnt put all your mind on dis scholarship o. Apply for oda scholarships o. Anything can happen. The election matters a lot on decisions. But all should be optimistic and prayerful.

There is a particular scholarship for firstclass student here:
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by DMainMan: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AT LOUGHBOROUGH UNIVERSITY, UNITED KINGDOM

The scholarships will cover
100% of the course fees for your chosen
postgraduate taught course for one year

Students will be expected to fund their travel
and maintenance costs through other sources.
Evidence of maintenance funds must be
included in the scholarship application.

The selection panel will use the following
eligibility criteria when assessing applications:
Currently domiciled (permanently living) in
Africa
Evidence of exceptional academic
achievement (normally a 1st Class Honours
Degree)
Commitment to return to their home country
on completion of postgraduate programme
Evidence of the ability and commitment to
making a significant contribution to their
home country on their return
Full understanding of the costs involved in
coming to study and live in the UK
Evidence of strong motivation and initiative
to secure funds to cover the remainder of
the costs involved

NOTE THAT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS
WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED UNLESS THE
APPLICANT IS HOLDING AN OFFER OR A
PLACE AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION
(THIS OFFER MAY BE CONDITIONAL OR
UNCONDITIONAL).
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION UNTIL YOU
HAVE RECEIVED YOUR OFFER LETTER.
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE
CONSIDERED IF ALL PARTS OF THE FORM
ARE COMPLETED IN FULL.

Deadline: April 30, 2015

To apply, download the scholarship form here:
http://www.lboro.ac.uk/media/wwwlboroacuk/content/feesandfinancialsupport/applicationforms/Africa%20Scholarship%20Application%20Form%202015.docx
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by DMainMan: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nottingham MSc Scholarship, UK, Loughborough Postgraduate Scholarship, UK, enterpreneurship, Internship and other opportunities is also currently on:

Go to DMainMan Enterprise/Foundation facebook page to get it https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1434193113506163

U can also Like the page to always get important updates and opportunities.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by DMainMan: 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hi,
Pls dis is very urgent. For those that applied to imperial, there is a space for value of expected award, and they said that I must fill it. Pls wat should I fill there. Pls help!!!.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
nnannaidoko:
Hi,
Pls dis is very urgent. For those that applied to imperial, there is a space for value of expected award, and they said that I must fill it. Pls wat should I fill there. Pls help!!!.
put the estimated value of tuition +estimated living expenses + a small margin (flight n warm clothings) in pounds eg.. Fees £30000 + E.L.E £12000 + £2000 that'll be about £44000-£45000
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Thanks McMaster. I am curious. With every passing day it looks more likely dat GEJ is going. Wat will his exit mean for d future of pressid. because I hv suffered for d past few days applying to a university dat I cannot afford without pressid. Wats ur opinion guys.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
nnannaidoko:
Thanks McMaster. I am curious. With every passing day it looks more likely dat GEJ is going. Wat will his exit mean for d future of pressid. because I hv suffered for d past few days applying to a university dat I cannot afford without pressid. Wats ur opinion guys.

Well the bitter truth is if Goodluck doesnt win then we can as well say bye bye to pressid. There have been lot of protest from the north that pressid favours other tribes and quota should be used. Even if buhari will continue with it, he would have to review it thoroughly which might affect release of the final list in that case i dont envisage the release of the final list anytime this year.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by marqueetim(m): 8:27am On Jan 22, 2015
GEJ is not going. 4get the hullabaloo of APC and their supporters on social media. Elections are won by the actual voters.
nnannaidoko:
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2015
Guys let's be hopeful abt this.. GEJ or no GEJ... let's pray it's NUC that's in charge and no matter the president. . The list will be approved for NUC.

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 22, 2015
It is well. Finally, I've been able to submit my application at Edinburgh. Just got a mail yesterday to pay £50 for application fee before my application can be processed. When is it likely that the List would be out?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 11:44am On Jan 22, 2015
Gracepek1:
It is well. Finally, I've been able to submit my application at Edinburgh. Just got a mail yesterday to pay £50 for application fee before my application can be processed. When is it likely that the List would be out?
I think last year it came out in may, from what som1 that did it last yr said on this thread.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
MacMaster01:

I think last year it came out in may, from what som1 that did it last yr said on this thread.
Ok. Thanks
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by essayHelp(m): 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
nnannaidoko:
You can do gre in any part of the country. Check ETS website for info. And sample questions. Schools dat can easily admit iinclude: Harvard, Stanford, Yale, MIT, Caltech, Colombia.

Bros, please clarify your post. How can those afore mentioned schools be easy admits?

For engineering grad admissions, I had the impression that Stanford, MIT, and Caltech are highly selective institutions.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
marqueetim:
GEJ is not going. 4get the hullabaloo of APC and their supporters on social media. Elections are won by the actual voters.
.Guy, I was nt talking politically. I am actually neutral in d elections. I was just trying to know d chances of pressid if GEJ is nt president. And with wat I am seeing, dat looks very likely. But no matter who president, may god do d best for us.

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
I am trying to apply to Harvard for the Class of 2018 but I am struggling with the GRE, how can I make sure I get a 330 please? Help!!!!! me!!!!! I will get into that school by thunder by fire

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
Is anybody here looking to apply to Harvard soon too?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by ElDeeVee(m): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
Zionplace:
I wish everyone success, pressid or no pressid....The race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong but the lord that showeth mercy.

Peace...

(From PRESSID Scholar Second Edition, UCL)
tanx c u @ d top
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Popri(f): 9:41am On Jan 27, 2015
bignyash:
Is anybody here looking to apply to Harvard soon too?
Harvard closed their application long ago
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2015
Popri:

Harvard closed their application long ago

You are dead wrong. There is still the thrid deadline to meet which will close in April 2015. Besides, I'm not applying for this round. I want to apply for the first deadline that will open August/September 2015. Thanks for your contribution though, you tried.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 3:42am On Jan 28, 2015
colossus12:
Imperial College

Hi I recently got a conditional offer from Imperial College and was sent a mail to pay a deposit of about 2650 pounds within a time frame. Did you also pay a deposit to reserve your place ? I felt since I stated on my application the time frame to get a reply from pressid they should understand that.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
CCsurplus007:

Hi I recently got a conditional offer from Imperial College and was sent a mail to pay a deposit of about 2650 pounds within a time frame. Did you also pay a deposit to reserve your place ? I felt since I stated on my application the time frame to get a reply from pressid they should understand that.
Did you pay an application fee in respect to your admission process at Imperial?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (44) (Reply)

Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Direct Entry Admission 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.