Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Should I Have Fought ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Have Fought ? (6007 Views)

He Fought On His Wedding Day / Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl/Guy? / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
deshclones:

dude...your gal needs you...its a no brainer that the reason she left her ex is because the guy is violent and irrational...for God's sake she is scared of the guy..it took you convincing her before she even followed the guy..and all you can think of right now is to abandon her so the guy can continue to make life miserable for her...i suggest you have a man to man talk with the beast in question and sort out issues with him...a man that slaps my woman esp in my presence surely has no respect for me...seems the ex don see you finish...you obviously don't carry yourself well in his presence..respect is not by age man..once all available means to resolve issues with the guy in question fails..then do it the lawless way..life is too short to condone some excesses..
Heheheehe Talk some COJONES into the dude grin grin grin
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
I'm sure it's not the first time that octopus has raised his tentacles on the girl. poor princess waiting for prince charming on a white horse. where her aunty dey for all this matter?
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Konnektions146(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
190:

she must have that extra spicy punanaie which makes dudes get bike accidents and ex bfs coming back for more slaps

guy , i just tire ooooo. hmmm!
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by spikesC(m): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2012
michelin89: I'm sure it's not the first time that octopus has raised his tentacles on the girl. poor princess waiting for prince charming on a white horse. where her aunty dey for all this matter?

She dey for window dey watch the Nigerian movie...na who want collect slap?

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2012
spikes C:

She dey for window dey watch the Nigerian movie...na who want collect slap?

lwkm! cheesy The woman dey window dey watch, while Izu dey bush dey peep...nobody wan collect slap! Lol!
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by IZUKWU(m): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
fluid26:

lwkm! cheesy The woman dey window dey watch, while Izu dey bush dey peep...nobody wan collect slap! Lol!
very funny
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by IZUKWU(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
deshclones:

dude...your gal needs you...its a no brainer that the reason she left her ex is because the guy is violent and irrational...for God's sake she is scared of the guy..it took you convincing her before she even followed the guy..and all you can think of right now is to abandon her so the guy can continue to make life miserable for her...i suggest you have a man to man talk with the beast in question and sort out issues with him...a man that slaps my woman esp in my presence surely has no respect for me...seems the ex don see you finish...you obviously don't carry yourself well in his presence..respect is not by age man,it is earned ..once all available means to resolve issues with the guy in question fails..then do it the lawless way..life is too short to condone some excesses..
she said he has not slapped her before but i don't believe her. He seems violent and i can say he doesn't seen to reason except its how he sees it . Tried talking to him,yesterday after their voice were raised the first time after the first slap and intervened . I told him that i expect him to be matured and civil and has been always cordial towards him and that i wouldn't want us to fight over a woman but he was like my friend , i am not talking to you . I have barely 2 months to stay here . Wouldn't want to start what i can't finish or continue. As i watched them yesterday. I feel there is something that the girl has not told me about them. I will see her this evening and talk with her. Today have been a busy day for me.
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
sexkillz: You did the right thing. Don't bother with the police. She is not your wife and you owe her nothing. What the devil was she doing with her ex? What can't people say no and mean it? If the police are going to be involved, she has to be the one to call them, since she was the one assaulted. You can support her financially, but i will never ever advise you to be in the helm of this affair since you are neither betrothed, nor married to this lady. Be neutral as always.
This guy should be banned from giving advice. Just take a look @ this rubbish....smh
Some 2 fools actually liked it....sickening!!

Even if she is a stranger. You should call the police when you find a man assaulting a woman.
So, u wouldn't do sh*t??!! Only in Nigeria brah, Only in Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
*Shollypopz:

This guy should be banned from giving advice. Just take a look @ this rubbish....smh

Even if she is a stranger. You should call the police when you find a man assaulting a woman.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by spikesC(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2012
*Shollypopz:

Can i lick you like a lollypop shollypopz grin
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
spikes C:
Can i lick you like a lollypop shollypopz grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2012
*Shollypopz:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shollypopzz is a comedian.

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Fought ? by spikesC(m): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2012
undecided

Can i still lick grin
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
spikes C: undecided

Can i still lick grin
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by spikesC(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
grin

Seems its not tasty but don't worry i'll manage
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by mengi: 12:54am On Aug 15, 2012
IZUKWU: noted. Thanks but the slaps weren't at the same time besides don't think i should have fought . I should have let her or encourage her see the guy off.
very funny so how many minutes interval were the slaps?

you got to grow some balls, my dear, dont u have yoruba friends, learn from them, you must not necessarily be powerful,
just keep moving to and fro and shouting at the top of ur voice , ma ma ma ma fo ori e.

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 15, 2012
IZUKWU: When i went to my girl's house yesternight , she was outside with her ex ,though her aunty was inside ,i greeted the guy ,we already knew ourselves and hug my girl and ignored him and me and mygirl were gisting and playing . Till he demanded that she saw him off ,she refused and i had to drag her with me to see him off, at the junction he asked for some moment alone with her ,she said he should talk in my presence ,he refused and i have them some space and the next thing the started they started exchanging words and he slapped her . I came to them and asked him to go, but mygirl they have not finished talking and he was fuming. I was not well ,i had a bike accident on saturday and the wounds are still fresh . I didn't want to fight nor did i have the mind to do so. As they shifted again to talk , i heard raised voices and slaps as i drew close ,he left . My girl he slapped her 3 times, why because he wanted to kneel down and beg her to dump me and come back to him and she said he shouldn't bother that she can't leave me for him . He told her that she is not the only woman on earth that she can go to hell. I had to hold myself not to fight. Because the man is stronger than me coupled with the wounds on my body.i didn't draw him out because i didn't want to excalate matters. Throughout the night till i went to my house around 12 a.m ,she was crying that its because she is an orphan and has nobody and he knows that's why he is handling her like that ,i am feeling bad about all this and i want to teach the guy a lesson ,my neighbour is a police woman ,a high ranking one , i told her as i came back cause she was asking me why am coming back by that time,she said she will give two police officers to go and arrest the man and detain in their cell for like 2 days. Am i still thinking about it. Should i drag it this far ? Or just forget the matter or should i have fought that idiot? Never had a cause to fight over a woman and i don't want to start today. But am feeling i let mygirl down.
This your story is nyama. I bet you don't love this girl, if you did you wouldn't be giving flimsy excuses. Emi omo ekun, me that stood up to MOPOL officers when they wanted to wrongfully arrest my neighbour because dem dey find fall-guy for one robbery in my area. Dem never born that person wey go woze babe wey me and am dey waka for road together, how much more my babe. Nibo(for where). I can be crazy, and this is a situation that can bring out my craze. Kai kai kai kai, Izu you falleth hand finish. How can you even bring yourself to straff that babe again?

Biatch you need to look for that pansy and Lennox Lewis him.

Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2012
^Yeah right. . . It is, and has ALWAYS being about the straffing and straffing methodologies. . .

I hail una. . .
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: ^Yeah right. . . It is, and has ALWAYS being about the straffing and straffing methodologies. . .

I hail una. . .
Nope. You miss the point. Which is I would be too ashamed of myself to do that since it's obvious I'm not in the relationship for love. Dem no fit dey brush person wey I love make I dey count number of slaps na, e no plum.
And for that whole essay, na only starff you see?
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2012
fresh_dude: Nope. You miss the point. Which is I would be too ashamed of myself to do that since it's obvious I'm not in the relationship for love. Dem no fit dey brush person wey I love make I dey count number of slaps na, e no plum.
And for that whole essay, na only starff you see?
Yes na. Your point b say as na you dey nack the gyel akpapo, you no go fit allow person slap am unto say make she fr no deny you visa to Jerusalem. .

So the fight wey you fight for am na to gurantee the visa, and visa alone.
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by IZUKWU(m): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
I love this girl,if not, i will not still be around her and this guy messing up. Still i would not have fought him but just make sure he didn't lay hands on the girl. Don't get me wrong ,not that i didn't vex or harass the guy,i was answering call by the time i heard their raised voices and slaps the show was over.i just have to pick the pieces. I quarrelled the guy but just didn't get physical. You know my girl told me ,he came to beg/apologize yesterday . That he send one of his friends to trick her outside and he kneel down begging her that it was because she was kissing me in his presence that was his anger and he had sent numerous sms begging . I have learnt my lesson and we have moved on. Wouldn't put any other girl in that situation. Thanks for your comments. Appreciated.
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by IZUKWU(m): 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2012
Yet she also told me that she knelt down to beg him also for disrespecting him and hugging and kissing me in her presense .she said she forgave him but they are not going to be friends any more. I don't understand why she begged him to forgive her,for what . I told her,i don't want to see that guy around her again and she agreed.
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2012
IZUKWU: Yet she also told me that [b]she knelt down to beg him also for disrespecting him and hugging and kissing me in her presense .[/b]she said she forgave him but they are not going to be friends any more. I don't understand why she begged him to forgive her,for what . I told her,i don't want to see that guy around her again and she agreed.
Abort mission. . .

You do not have a girlfriend!
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by spikesC(m): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: Abort mission. . .

Mission was already deemed impossible grin
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Areaboy2(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2012
as I was reading thru, I saw one guy statements about your counter part still hitting that "kpekus" on a regular basis. And I couldn't agree more.

Listen mate! Good on you for not fighting, will be very silly if you had tried anything without a game plan. You always need one when you feel the opponent is possibly physically stronger. But anyway No fights!! its stupid. thumbs up!

You are being unnecessarily nice to her and overly friendly with her ex.

You need to draw your lines and enforce them. Ex should not even be there in the first place, Fine he shows up and wants to live = bye bye

Know what you want and stand for it! period
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: Yes na. Your point b say as na you dey nack the gyel akpapo, you no go fit allow person slap am unto say make she fr no deny you visa to Jerusalem. .

So the fight wey you fight for am na to gurantee the visa, and visa alone.
Hahahaha. Look sir, Izukwu get doubts about this babe. She's not the love of his life, she's just a gf of convenience. All I am saying is that he should have justified his kpekusing.
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2012
IZUKWU: Yet she also told me that she knelt down to beg him also for disrespecting him and hugging and kissing me in her presense .she said she forgave him but they are not going to be friends any more. I don't understand why she begged him to forgive her,for what . I told her,i don't want to see that guy around her again and she agreed.
She what? Bros abeg find your babe go front. You are operating a joint venture.
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by IZUKWU(m): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: Abort mission. . .

yeah! I understand you . The question i asked her that night after those drama and yesterday night after talking with was "what do you owe this guy" ,why can't you do away with him . What is it that he did for you that you can't forget . Her answers were nothing. So the problem is the guy has refused to take no for an answer and move on. I don't want to take on that fight . Why ? Am leaving the town and my present job in 2 months time to do my masters and by extention the r/ship. I don't i will be back there again. I will allow the r/ship wind down. Wouldn't have time to look for another kpekus .it will not be mission abort. I know that he is not shaging her.
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by IZUKWU(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
fresh_dude: Hahahaha. Look sir, Izukwu get doubts about this babe. She's not the love of his life, she's just a gf of convenience. All I am saying is that he should have justified his kpekusing.
the doubts were why i didn't want to get physical cus i might regret later. I don't know how far with them but i know they communicate and this last time ,he wanted to be just friends with her but i told her its just another method for him. Funny enough that particular day before i came he had followed him to his house and met his woman and yet this . I talked to her at length not because of me but because of the next guy,to end matters with this guy. To give him the silent treatment.i doubt that she will be able to do that. What's my own. Two months and am out of here. She was in my house this afternoon and the guy was still sending sms. Smh some guys self.
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by freecocoa(f): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2012
IZUKWU: Yet she also told me that she knelt down to beg him also for disrespecting him and hugging and kissing me in her presense .she said she forgave him but they are not going to be friends any more. I don't understand why she begged him to forgive her,for what . I told her,i don't want to see that guy around her again and she agreed.
Mehn izu i just dey wish say i fit see you slap some sense into your head,are you daft or blind?(No offense o,i dey vex)just what did that girl give you? You've been told countless times here to free that girl,she's still fecking that guy but you no go hear,abeg stop coming here with her stories since you don't want to use your head,you are becoming annoying with this stories,mstcheew angry
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2012
freecocoa: Mehn izu i just dey wish say i fit see you slap some sense into your head,are you daft or blind?(No offense o,i dey vex)just what did that girl give you? You've been told countless times here to free that girl,she's still fecking that guy but you no go hear,abeg stop coming here with her stories since you don't want to use your head,you are becoming annoying with this stories,mstcheew angry
What else did she give him but punny? I wonder the brand and model of that punny though. . . The thing tire me, walahi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media / Does Sex Make A Lady Fatter? / My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.