Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Should I Have Fought ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Have Fought ? (6008 Views)

He Fought On His Wedding Day / Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl/Guy? / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Have Fought ? by freecocoa(f): 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
spikes C:
You must be a fool..what rubbish
Its even better the slaps came at once than on intervals. 1 gbosa, you stood there, second gbosa, u sh*t ur pants and the 3rd gbosa you still dey give excuse. Useless man
walai that manchi is just annoyingly funny,imagine.grin
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by 190: 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
fluid26:

In summary, all dis tory wey u dey yarn giv us na babash! Fyi, dat babe still dey giv am glory...in other words, d guyman still dey knack her kpekus on a regular basis! cheesy

na wa!!
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by freecocoa(f): 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
fluid26: Izuchukwu! U dey very lucky! Na u d guy bin dey target sef! D guy bin dey find way for you to stick your nose in his business with dat b1tch u call u babe! Wetin d bobo for do you eh... lipsrsealed

Believe me, dat ur okada accident was timely & God-sent! cheesy It gave u reason (enuf) not to engage in a duel. Perhaps, dats why d guy even gave u enuf rope to respect urself and keep ur distance! I swear, if u had crossed the boundary he set for you...d okada accident would have been child's play comparatively. cheesy

In summary, all dis tory wey u dey yarn giv us na babash! Fyi, dat babe still dey giv am glory...in other words, d guyman still dey knack her kpekus on a regular basis! cheesy
Chei badt guy,I don laff fall from keke napep cheesy grin grin
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by obowunmi(m): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2012
These comments are funny....I've almost died of laughter. LooooooooL
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2012
The guy obviously has no damns respect for you whatever. Honestly I am disappointed in you, if I was your gf, I would have give u six slaps on the way back home.

I have seen other random men come to the rescue of women who were been beaten and this woman the lady you claimed to love was slapped not once but thrice and you stood there and did nothing? Are you a pu:::::say?ui

Who gives a sh:::it whether you were sick or not walking. You were'nt mute were you?

You could atleast rise a voice or two and take you place as a man and not let your self respect go down the drain like that. He the ex of the woman u love for God sake how could you embarrassed urself like this.

Now this man have lost all respect for you, and he will walk into the life of you and this girl whenever he want and do whatever he pleases if u don't take your stand as a man.

Even if you are lazy and as skinny as a stick in a relationship you have got to keep your self respect up.

Btw why is this lady still in contact with her ex? He shouldn't even know where she live. Exs are are for a reason. You see them on the street u say hi to them or you act like you didn't even see them.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Have Fought ? by obowunmi(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
fluid26: Izuchukwu! U dey very lucky! Na u d guy bin dey target sef! D guy bin dey find way for you to stick your nose in his business with dat b1tch u call u babe! Wetin d bobo for do you eh... lipsrsealed

Believe me, dat ur okada accident was timely & God-sent! cheesy It gave u reason (enuf) not to engage in a duel. Perhaps, dats why d guy even gave u enuf rope to respect urself and keep ur distance! I swear, if u had crossed the boundary he set for you...d okada accident would have been child's play comparatively. cheesy

**dead**
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by IZUKWU(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
I don't like fights and most times will evade them ,other happenings btw then were what cooled me from fighting him . Should i have fought him, may be i should not have allowed them time alone and they went far by the time i reached them ,the deed was done. But i can't help feeling there is something else btw them that i don't know about.
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by spikesC(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2012
freecocoa: Chei badt guy,I don laff fall from keke napep cheesy grin grin
Keke napepe ? Bia this girl, where are you
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by 190: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
spikes C:

nnewi south east, thats where shes based
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
rokiatu: The guy obviously has no damns respect for you whatever. Honestly I am disappointed in you, if I was your gf, I would have give u six slaps on the way back home.

see problem o! D girl wey dey dia dey receive the slaps nko? Is she handicapped? She no fit slap back? Is she paralysed? She no fit run? undecided

U no fit confront (or run from) d pesin wey dey whozz u deafening slaps, u were rooted to the spot! Now, u wan transfer aggression give pesin wey get okada accident Na wa o! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should I Have Fought ? by mummychi: 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2012
one day the ex will come and slap the both and u will not do anything,no body is askin u to fight but at list make and attempt sumthing like boss wat happen y r beating her but u just stand they fold ur hands and u were wacthing nigeria film tellin us dat u fallen down 4m bike person way no well dey go fine woman, another slap way pass d 1 way u see dey come
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by freecocoa(f): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2012
spikes C:
I dey panya o,keke don reach this side o grin
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by spikesC(m): 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
fluid26:

see problem o! D girl wey dey dia dey receive the slaps nko? Is she handicapped? She no fit slap back? Is she paralysed? She no fit run? undecided

U no fit confront (or run from) d pesin wey dey whozz u deafening slaps, u were rooted to the spot! Now, u wan transfer aggression give pesin wey get okada accident Na wa o! cheesy

Laughs and falls from nepa pole grin
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by obowunmi(m): 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
IZUKWU: I don't like fights and most times will evade them ,other happenings btw then were what cooled me from fighting him . Should i have fought him, may be i should not have allowed them time alone and they went far by the time i reached them ,the deed was done. But i can't help feeling there is something else btw them that i don't know about.

My brother, stop allowing your girlfriend to visit her ex. Ahn, ahn....prevention is better than cure. Don't even allow room for your girl and ex to be seeing, talking, fcuuking, and slapping - that way, there will be no fight.
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by spikesC(m): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
freecocoa: I dey panya o,keke don reach this side o grin
so you finally don get one to drive...i thank God for you oo grin
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by obowunmi(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2012
fluid26:

Dude, pls stop with the comedy. LooooL
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
fluid26:

Hahahahahhahahaahhahaahahhahaa lol run away? Lmfao that sound so sensible lol I nor fit laugh self. Slap him back? Things would have become so nasty.
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
Dont ever get involved with your girls ex or try to force her to talk to him. Fighting him would have been the biggest mistake you made. Let her deal with that part herself. What he did to her was an assault and that shows how immature he is. She has the right to press for charges. I dont know if that works in Nigeria.
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by deshclones(m): 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
Op is a certified weakling..WTF..this story is disgusting..a man,an ex for that matter slapped your gal not once bt thrice and you were playing the peacemaker..so u don't know he probably did it to spite you..and all you could do is watch ane mediate..you are lucky your gal is not like mine..she for poison you..even if you are beaten black nd blue..its better than not trying atall..guys like you are world class wimps..who will you stand up for when you can't even defend your orphan gf who got beaten by an ex of all people..nawaoh..nd you even get mind to come ask werrin you go do?..better go mushin or agege arrange boys for that guy..no dey dull ..guys like you are the reason gals humiliate naija boys..
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by freecocoa(f): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
spikes C:
so you finally don get one to drive...i thank God for you oo grin
Yes o,it is the lord's doing.
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by IZUKWU(m): 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
ifeness: Dont ever get involved with your girls ex or try to force her to talk to him. Fighting him would have been the biggest mistake you made. Let her deal with that part herself. What he did to her was an assault and that shows how immature he is. She has the right to press for charges. I dont know if that works in Nigeria.
lesson one properly learned , never get entangled with your partner's ex.
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by spikesC(m): 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2012
freecocoa: Yes o,it is the lord's doing.
Abi, we'll celebrate it nah. What is left for me
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by deshclones(m): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
sexkillz: You did the right thing. Don't bother with the police. She is not your wife and you owe her nothing. What the devil was she doing with her ex? What can't people say no and mean it? If the police are going to be involved, she has to be the one to call them, since she was the one assaulted. You can support her financially, but i will never ever advise you to be in the helm of this affair since you are neither betrothed, nor married to this lady. Be neutral as always.

I always have problems understanding you man...lemme give a true story..
My twin sister has always had a big bum..back then in our neighbourhood..guys used to tease her a lot about her bum and it was so embarrassing for her..she even had to tie scarf on her bum sometimes..but it didn't stop one particular boy from teasing and even tapping the booty..one day she came back from extra murral lessons depressed and sad..she relayed the story of how the guy tapped her booty in public and humiliated her..o'boy..I no even wait I rushed to the spot where the clique of guys were playing street fball and engaged the guy in a fight..I was in SS2 then nd this guy was in like 2nd year in the uni..I no even fear..I just pounced on him..as expected he beat the daylight out of me..but I had made my point..one good neighbour intervened and we stated our case..after that fight killz..till ma sister got married..nobody ever tried trash with any of ma folks.same way I have slapped a silly trader for draggin ma sweet's arm when we went shopping at balogun market.

.a man gotta be a man somehow..this op's case is really disgusting to say d least.

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Fought ? by freecocoa(f): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
spikes C:
Abi, we'll celebrate it nah. What is left for me
Don't worry when time for the party reach,i go send you invite.cheesy
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by IZUKWU(m): 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
rokiatu: The guy obviously has no damns respect for you whatever. Honestly I am disappointed in you, if I was your gf, I would have give u six slaps on the way back home.

I have seen other random men come to the rescue of women who were been beaten and this woman the lady you claimed to love was slapped not once but thrice and you stood there and did nothing? Are you a pu:::::say?ui

Who gives a sh:::it whether you were sick or not walking. You were'nt mute were you?

You could atleast rise a voice or two and take you place as a man and not let your self respect go down the drain like that. He the ex of the woman u love for God sake how could you embarrassed urself like this.

Now this man have lost all respect for you, and he will walk into the life of you and this girl whenever he want and do whatever he pleases if u don't take your stand as a man.

Even if you are lazy and as skinny as a stick in a relationship you have got to keep your self respect up.

Btw why is this lady still in contact with her ex? He shouldn't even know where she live. Exs are are for a reason. You see them on the street u say hi to them or you act like you didn't even see them.
if we have fought ,we would have ended at the police station,my boss will hear it and so will my parents. What will i tell them, that am fighting over a woman. Or if i sustain an injury,what would i say happenned to me. I don't how kept my cool but i feel bad all the same.not that i didn't do anything . I raised my voice,quarrelled with the guy but as people were gathering he left and the slaps were not in my immediate present ,it happened before i could get to them.
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by 190: 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2012
deshclones:

I always have problems understanding you man...lemme give a true story..
My twin sister has always had a big bum..back then in our neighbourhood..guys used to tease her a lot about her bum and it was so embarrassing for her..she even had to tie scarf on her bum sometimes..but it didn't stop one particular boy from teasing and even tapping the booty..one day she came back from extra murral lessons depressed and sad..she relayed the story of how the guy tapped her booty in public and humiliated her..o'boy..I no even wait I rushed to the spot where the clique of guys were playing street fball and engaged the guy in a fight..I was in SS2 then nd this guy was in like 2nd year in the uni..I no even fear..I just pounced on him..as expected he beat the daylight out of me..but I had made my point..one good neighbour intervened and we stated our case..after that fight killz..till ma sister got married..nobody ever tried trash with any of ma folks.same way I have slapped a silly trader for draggin ma sweet's arm when we went shopping at balogun market.

.a man gotta be a man somehow..this op's case is really disgusting to say d least.

i see both you and your current gf who caught your nairaland handle 2days back
got the animal insticts in you
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by spikesC(m): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2012
IZUKWU: lesson one properly learned , never get entangled with your partner's ex.

Lesson 2, never visit a girl after an okada accident grin
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by deshclones(m): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
190:

i see both you and your current gf who caught your nairaland handle 2days back
got the animal insticts in you

N1ggah..tk it back man..desh aint playing catch up wit u...don't ever refer to ma sweetness in such terms...am serious man..I hold ma gal in high esteem..don't just run her down here..

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Fought ? by 190: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
grin grin grin

ok now desclones wanna fight me - hahahahaha!!
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by spikesC(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2012
deshclones:

N1ggah..tk it back man..desh aint playing catch up wit u...don't ever refer to ma sweetness in such terms...am serious man..I hold ma gal in high esteem..don't just run her down here..
Exactly the point, i pity for you sha
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by freecocoa(f): 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
deshclones:

Stay one place joor,you think say na by forming james bond?maybe sef that your sweetness is nyashing another dude and you are here claiming warrior,you get luck say that person wey you slap for Balogun no call boys gather you beat craze comot for your head,mstcheew.

The earlier you wise up and stop forming votron defender of the universe for girl,the better for you.angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. / How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? / My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.