Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? (2373 Views)

Look At What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Phone / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / What I Saw On My Four Months Old Girlfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? by hotncold1(m): 9:03am On Aug 14, 2012
Why would a guy seize his girlfriend phone in this age?Will it be for jealousy or a sense of insecurity?

Why would a girl also still date a guy that has the tendency of beating her blue and black tomorrow angry angry,is she FOOLISHLY in love with no hope elsewhere or is she STARK STUPID tongue tongue?

Seriously,I get pissed off whenever I hear a girl lamenting this kind of annoying ordeal cool cool

Let's talk people grin grin grin
Re: Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? by 190: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2012
why wont they beat her when shes stolen his money

besides on d issue of the phone,he has every rite to seize it if he bought it for her

i seize mzdarkskin fone all the tyme, she cant do notin undecided
Re: Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? by hotncold1(m): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2012
Lol! make Mzdarkskin catch you,na your body go tell you grin grin grin
Re: Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? by albridge(m): 10:25am On Aug 14, 2012
Yes nah. That's part of why he's the man joor tongue
Re: Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? by 190: 10:29am On Aug 14, 2012
albridge: Yes nah. That's part of why he's the man joor tongue

OP you see why i beat mzdarkskin
Re: Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? by MariaGoretti: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2012
190: why wont they beat her when shes stolen his money

besides on d issue of the phone,he has every rite to seize it if he bought it for her

i seize mzdarkskin fone all the tyme, she cant do notin undecided
rude boi! Always off.
Re: Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 14, 2012
He has no right. But i admit there are some exceptions. . .
Re: Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? by hotncold1(m): 11:59am On Aug 14, 2012
sexkillz: He has no right. But i admit there are some exceptions. . .
Bros pls what exceptions?
Re: Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? by 190: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
rude boi! Always off.

date me and i'll beat you undecided
Re: Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? by GraceEzeh(f): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
Why on earth wuld he sieze my phone? Even if na him buy am 4 me. He buy am 2 sieze am? As 4 beating, well, if he tries it, hmmmmm. I no talk sha
Re: Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? by mspookie: 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
theres nothing i wont see on dis nairaland...did he buy d phone
Re: Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? by 2goodbobo(m): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
One very bitter but true irony of it is that the girls involved in such relationships, tend to love the guy even more!
Re: Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? by MariaGoretti: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2012
ms pookie: theres nothing i wont see on dis nairaland...did he buy d phone
even if he bought d fone, e no get right o. Aniway, i blame some gals for nt defining dia rlshp frm d veri beginin. Wot rubbish!
Re: Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? by MariaGoretti: 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2012
2goodbobo: One very bitter but true irony of it is that the girls involved in such relationships, tend to love the guy even more!
mayb true bt i tink such gals shuld go join d women liberation club. Cus frm seizin fone, twil lead to battering.
Re: Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
mayb true bt i tink such gals shuld go join d women liberation club. Cus frm seizin fone, twil lead to battering.
Girls are fond of pinging and driving. If i am in the same car with her and she tries that, I'll seize her phone without blinking. . .
Re: Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? by mspookie: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
sexkillz: Girls are fond of pinging and driving. If i am in the same car with her and she tries that, I'll seize her phone without blinking. . .

u will seize my phone or caution me u can like to drop off and go drive ur own car oh

1 Like

Re: Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? by lolaluv1(f): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
Well, as long as some girls DO NOT learn the meaning of self respect and self value, they will face such.

A boyfriend has absolutely NO RIGHT seizing any of MY property. As long as I'm not making calls and driving, in which case the seizing will be out of love and concern. (I can never do that, sha).
But if it is out of possessiveness, jealousy and obsessiveness, I'm not sorry. It's so not happening!
What a sick mentality!
Re: Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2012
ms pookie:

u will seize my phone or caution me u can like to drop off and go drive ur own car oh
What if it was my car you were driving? undecided
Re: Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2012
lola.luv:
As long as I'm not making calls and driving, in which case the seizing will be out of love and concern. (I can never do that, sha).
But if it is out of possessiveness, jealousy and obsessiveness, I'm not sorry. It's so not happening!
What a sick mentality!
E O D.
Re: Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? by Konnektions146(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
sexkillz: Girls are fond of pinging and driving. If i am in the same car with her and she tries that, I'll seize her phone without blinking. . .
thats de only condition i would do that but ladies are not generally brave drivers, very minute number of ladies can do that...they are even afraid wen u fiddle with yur phone on a traffic light let alone de ;ady driving and doin phones things.

OP,
as yu make yur bed, thats how yu`re gonna lay on it...ladies make thier guys do certain[i] unheard[/i] stuff and guys would always show off some inconsequential egocentric attitude.
y on earth should a guy seize de phone? for wat?
Re: Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? by MariaGoretti: 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
drivin n pingin? Sexkillz, did dt just drop frm ur mouth or wot? Hw many hands do dey v den?
Re: Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? by hotncold1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2012
Thanks for all yopur responses so far.Keep it coming.
Re: Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? by engrtee(f): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
No never.even if u gave her the phone, it is naw hers. U gave it to her freely.u cant take it bak.u cant eat ur cake and have it.
Re: Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
hot n cold: Why would a guy seize his girlfriend phone in this age?Will it be for jealousy or a sense of insecurity?

Why would a girl also still date a guy that has the tendency of beating her blue and black tomorrow angry angry,is she FOOLISHLY in love with no hope elsewhere or is she STARK STUPID tongue tongue?

Seriously,I get pissed off whenever I hear a girl lamenting this kind of annoying ordeal cool cool

Let's talk people grin grin grin

seizing a girl's phone, kinda of weird!

Anywayz would make sure i buy it miself!

Beating a girl, ABSOLUTELY NO! No!

All dez Muhammed Alli guys! angry
Re: Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? by Kockane(m): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
AmBeautiful:

seizing a girl's phone, kinda of weird!

Anywayz would make sure i buy it miself!

Beating a girl, ABSOLUTELY NO! No!

All dez Muhammed Alli guys! angry

Ugly girls always use the finest usernames. See you feelin like a superwoman, I'm sure ur bf beats you for dinner and slaps you for breakfast. Kai, ur in trouble on this nairaland!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Some Spice In My Life / Do You Buy The Idea Of Marrying A Lady Far Taller Than You.(pic) / Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.