Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million (491349 Views)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be? / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Ahmed0336(m): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2013
D offer here is not what I have in my banana island mansion. I ll give it pass tongue
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by kansiimeeliudi: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2013
yes i will join
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Frank050686: 1:28am On Aug 10, 2013
Just tell me how and I'll join.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by manny4life(m): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
So many posts on joining the illuminati... haha

Btw, why do you need all the full information including DL number? Abi is that one scam?
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by ghest: 1:33am On Sep 15, 2013
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI.
Are you a business man or business woman, politician, musical, student and you want to be very rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by been a member of the illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great illuminati then you can contact use for you to get what so ever you need in life, email us on our direct email at: illuminatioffer@gmail.com or you contact us on phone on: 08153746525
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by ghest: 1:33am On Sep 15, 2013
Are you a business man or business woman, politician, musical, student and you want to be very rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by been a member of the illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great illuminati then you can contact use for you to get what so ever you need in life, email us on our direct email at: illuminatioffer@gmail.com or you contact us on phone on: 08153746525
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by ghest: 7:25am On Sep 19, 2013
Are you a business man or business woman, politician, musical, student and you want to be very rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by been a member of the illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great illuminati then you can contact use for you to get what so ever you need in life, email us on our direct email at: illuminatitample@outlook.com or you contact us on phone on: 08153746525
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Abbey2sam(m): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2013
I comment my reserve
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by kenjudy(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
Abeg where u dey share am make I fly over collect mine sharperly. Joining wouldn't waste time cos I fit join for internet sef b4 coming over. Yeye
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by NellyGhenghen(m): 3:13am On Sep 21, 2013
Jesus says "my yoke is easier and my burden is light".

(Matthew 4:8-10 CEB) Then the devil brought him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. He said, “I’ll give you all these if you bow down and worship me.” Jesus responded, “Go away, Satan, because it’s written, You will worship the Lord your God and serve only him.”

You always have a second chance with Christ.

I personally won't even if its for $100billion, why have all that money when you won't have peace of mind? Any little mistake you make you r finished, THE DEVIL would be in total control of your life. look at jimmy hendrix, marilyn monroe, amy whine-house, kurt cobain, elvis presley, whitney houston and so many others.. all died mysterious bleeped up deaths either drug related/suicide after being ridiculed for many years collapsing on stage and sh*t. Its up to you to be wise tho.

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Dannyyima: 8:01am On Sep 24, 2013
If ur d 1 tell me would u tink twice ehnnn......
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
Heaven forbids
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by mariba: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2013
I am ready to join illuminati if am oferred 15 m. anyone with this offer? Please assist africanankenya@gmail.com now
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by labistarmoney(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2013
grin am help to found my sef here Please I want to join and please for real one if ur sure u will help, please becous If. I found ur scammer I will not be happy with u ,please help here labistarj@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27)

Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.