Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million (491352 Views)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be? / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by manmustwac(m): 1:36am On Aug 15, 2012
What is the meaning of illuminati?
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by dozern(m): 1:53am On Aug 15, 2012
@op. Who told u dat u should not judge ur brothers. U can as well quote d bible. If u are reading ur bible u shoud have noticed in the book Gal that Paul asked them to punish anyone who involves himself in immoral behaviour. Esp one who had intercourse wit his father wife. It is the duty of a good christian to judge his brother when he is not doing fine. Since you are not being scandalous or malicious. Its like constructive criticism. Illuminati or watever its called should be condemd. Likewise church of satan. Wat is money. I dont have it now, but to hell wit such wealth. Am not even a pastor as u may think. If u know d kind of power u possess over money, u wont kill urself over money. Its only hopeless man can involve his life in ritual and antichrist because of money. 'I count him braver, he who controls his desire than he who conquered his enemy in a battle'
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by barrybanbi: 4:30am On Aug 15, 2012
afam4eva: Many Nigerians won't think twice to grab the offer. At least it can't be worse than poverty. But personally i won't.
u sure? na only $3milloin fall farouk lawan yakata for fall oooo grin
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Enosa1(m): 4:50am On Aug 15, 2012
$15billion and ticket to eternal torment in hell. I better be poor and make heaven.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by TerryCarr(m): 5:01am On Aug 15, 2012
illuminati in africa grin grin grin grin grin anyway the only thing you should be worried about is your stolen natural resources, corruption, and poverty not a bunch of BS
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Uwehok: 5:48am On Aug 15, 2012
If it were such a good thing, why shld money be offered as an incentive? The perilous time which d Bible 4told has finaly come, christians beware.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Kelvinsonelly: 8:53am On Aug 15, 2012
chaido_fx:

grin grin grin Omo na fight!

Its only a question o. So answer yes or no.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by inereunwa1(m): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2012
Repent oh for what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loss your own soul or what shall ye give in an exchange for a soul.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by dtemidare: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2012
Vickiweezy: Its crazy when people say i hate illuminati, i'm not saying i love them but God said humans have no right to judge a fellow human, come to think of it are u a saint? Okay u say u hate illuminati.
[img]http://www./images/illuminati.jpg[/img]
When someone ask who is your Favorite american artiste, the answer some will give is Jay Z, Lil'Wayne, Kanye West...e.t.c, So tell me why you like their music if you hate what they represent.
What am driving @ is that we have no right to judge anybody. Even most upcoming musicians wish to join top Music Records like YMCMB, Maybach Music,etc . I usually laugh when i see people criticizing our celebs like P-Square, Wizkid, 2Face, D'banj e.t.c if they join or not it's not our business, Everybody is searching for Money and Fame and moreover this illuminati of a thing is far better than Most Cult Societies in Nigeria, with all the killings they carry out, these cultists still remain poor, Na only God fit Judge oo!.
So,here's my Question, What if you were given $15 Billion (Na Dollars o! not Naira) to join illuminati, What will you do? Will you join?....

::: Be sincere, Don't Forget to Share your View here :::

Are you trying to know how subceptible we are to MONEY? Even the devil knows that, money,sex and any other thing that has material affliation with

money can be used in winning a human being. and he also knows that the same average human is stronger than him and he knows it, he only capitalises on

fears and weaks in winning us over to his side.I can't call you the devils advocate even if you are working for him, atleast you are paid to do so.

But for all nairalanders please run and dont look back just like kanye west indirectly told us in his douchbag song. 900 billion dollars can't even BUY YOUR

SOUL thats what you people don't know. The devil owns all the riches in the world and he knows that the soul of a human is priceless and can never be

compared or quantified to it when put together.

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by shilling(f): 10:41am On Aug 15, 2012
Nope cos "what will it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?"
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by georgesylva(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2012
AmeboGist: I won't even give it a second thought. Hell Yes!!!! To all them hypocrites out there, shut up you would do same!
Little did u knw that dis tin uv written myt b used against u in d end.

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by billyG(m): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2012
Vickiweezy: Its crazy when people say i hate illuminati, i'm not saying i love them but God said humans have no right to judge a fellow human, come to think of it are u a saint? Okay u say u hate illuminati.
[img]http://www./images/illuminati.jpg[/img]
When someone ask who is your Favorite american artiste, the answer some will give is Jay Z, Lil'Wayne, Kanye West...e.t.c, So tell me why you like their music if you hate what they represent.
What am driving @ is that we have no right to judge anybody. Even most upcoming musicians wish to join top Music Records like YMCMB, Maybach Music,etc . I usually laugh when i see people criticizing our celebs like P-Square, Wizkid, 2Face, D'banj e.t.c if they join or not it's not our business, Everybody is searching for Money and Fame and moreover this illuminati of a thing is far better than Most Cult Societies in Nigeria, with all the killings they carry out, these cultists still remain poor, Na only God fit Judge oo!.
So,here's my Question, What if you were given $15 Billion (Na Dollars o! not Naira) to join illuminati, What will you do? Will you join?....

::: Be sincere, Don't Forget to Share your View here :::
$15milln is 2 much evn 4 $1milln
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by billyG(m): 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
E.nosa:
$15billion and ticket to eternal torment in hell. I better be poor and make heaven.
Who told yu u know d road 2 heaven?
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by billyG(m): 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2012
All those illuminati conspiracy theory & dan brown fiction doesnt exist make we hear word we hav more problem plaging us-corruption,bokoharams,poverty,disunity,ethnicity cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Tunad15: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
pafestula: We don hear u sir! Rihana husband, Jayz inlaw... Snoop Dogg cousin, Lil wayne best friend, continue with yr 666 campaign sir! Its a free world, must u used huge amount of money like that to test peoples soul? Wen u knw the global economic condition world wide! Even put the question to yr so called church pastors and some so called ministers in church and powerful men of God and see maybe they wont fall yakata; abeg am out of this yr serious dilemma thread sir 2pac!!!
..................i would not hesitate to join them
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2012
I wont accept it cos I am worth much more than that. And I know the money is not free.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Jogba(m): 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
I'l nt even gv it a second tot b4 i'l join...
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by mellow(m): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2012
There is a way that seemeth right unto a man and the end thereof is death. All that money cannot buy you lyf.
#
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by o42austino(m): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2012
virtuoso01:
This site is a prank site. How many time have you seen Henry Kissinger, Henry Ford, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Rockerfeller, The Rothschilds, The Dules etc coming out to say they are Illuminati?

The Brotherhood(Illuminati)is so secret that most people doubt its existence. Even most members of The Freemasons, The Skull and Bones etc are not aware of the existence of the Illuminati.

Look all these so called popular people that you see everywhere pretendind to enjoy their lives are nothing but pawns and marrionettes. The real people who control things are silent and in the background.

My advice to everybody of all religion is that you should research exhaustively about this super secret Brotherhood if you know that you want to be really spiritually, mentally and psychologically free.

And please do not be dissuaded by those who say there is nothing like Illuminati. If you really want to know the truth you must learn to live above shallow criticism.

If you need materials you can contact me.
give me the material pls
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2012
o42austino: give me the material pls
Send me your email address.

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2012
hotwax: Am sure you all know that a flight number from one of the planes that hit one of the two WTC towers in U.S by Osama on 9/11 was Q33N. In Notepad / WordPad or Microsoft Word, type that flight number i.e Q33N. Increase the font size to 72 then Change the font to Wingdings, You will be amazed by the Findings, You should see the Picture of a Plane, 2 Tower Building and a Symbol meaning Danger.. This has actually been in existence even before the Incident.

Notepad was created before september 11. Yet this notepad contains devilish code of what will happen in 9/11. Thats why people are suspecting Bill Gate as a member of these society.

Lol nice trick
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by DBLENDS(m): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2012
I WANT JOIN THE ILLUNMINATI CAN SOME ONE LINK ME UP WITH MY NO 08030896606
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by jpurdy35: 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2012
Ive been thinking about it but yes i will join. And if your wondering whats wrong with me, dont worry im 15 years old. my name is joshua allen purdy my nickname is so fly and i will become the leader of the illuminati and the richest man on earth>> long live my cousin tupac. ps im with him right now in tazmania
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Horus(m): 11:58pm On Oct 30, 2012
ZUBY77: I will join them for free anyday.

It will not be free, you have to give your soul to the Devil to be an Illuminati.

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by lise4realyahoo(f): 5:36am On Oct 31, 2012
Lol, u gies can talk sha ... Well just passing by whistling******
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by suzannah: 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2012
can d moni help u wn u enta hell!which z 4 eternal......d moni ill deftly finish bt ur suffer'g in hell-fire il neva stop!!
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Danahmoose: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2012
Im in . [color=#990000][/color]

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Danahmoose: 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2012
Why Would you People Say You would never ? Its useless & its taking up space of people who actually want to join
This post is about how & when .... Im in
& when these people Get back to me im here to give them my soul .
But heres a Picture of me . GET BACK sistahlove00@hotmail.com

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Danahmoose: 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2012
DBLENDS: I WANT JOIN THE ILLUNMINATI CAN SOME ONE LINK ME UP WITH MY NO 08030896606

.. email me sistahlove00@hotmail.com
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Evolver71: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
Dear sir
Am ready to join the illuminate you can call or email me @08136097812...... Evolver71@ovi.com...... 4get this mugu wey dey here dey form jesus son definitely una go end
up in hell
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Serene2Silence: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2012
I'd rather get myself assassinated..... for the second time...
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Serene2Silence: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2012
alajor: Some people actually believe this illuminatti crap......shame on u people

I think Illuminati is actually a band of Christians determined to free us from evil but the Anti-Christs say that they're evil and tell you to join the false religions.....

Just my idea, but if it really is that....
I'll go back to my first reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27)

Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.