Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine (40129 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Tolaaaaannni(f): 12:12am On Aug 15, 2012
shocked shocked Why are all this so called "pastors" treating the church of God as if it is a business.Why do they act like the work of God is a political post that depends on how old you are?? Resign from the work of God?? Like its a job. What is this world turning into?? Christianity is really confusing me.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Bella3(f): 12:15am On Aug 15, 2012
the story is as FAKE as the word FAKE goes! Have u people eva even asked what food piosoning is? It might just even be contaminated FOOD!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by folahann(m): 12:17am On Aug 15, 2012
Food poisoning doesn't necessarily mean some deliberately put poison in food now.
It could result from wrong preservation of food, and that will not kill, it will only unsettle the stomach and cause him to defecate alot.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by CeaserB: 12:19am On Aug 15, 2012
Religion Is Politics.
Most Of Them Are Hypocrites.
Be It A Muslim, Christian or Jewish Leader.
Morality Excludes Practicing Same Ideology About A Supernatural Being With Another Individual.
Morality Is Doing What Is Ethically Acceptable In The Eyes Of Humanity.
Religion Is The Politics Of Using The Names Of God(s) To Govern Indecisive People For "Holiness'" Sake.
- #CeaserSpeaks

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Bella3(f): 12:26am On Aug 15, 2012
folahann: Food poisoning doesn't necessarily mean some deliberately put poison in food now.
It could result from wrong preservation of food, and that will not kill, it will only unsettle the stomach and cause him to defecate alot.
pls enlighten the 'illitrates'
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by vxtr(m): 12:27am On Aug 15, 2012
pembisco: Dis scandal can never occure in d catholic church-proudly catholic,d church dt ws directly instituted by jesus himslf wen he told peter,on dis rock i wl build my church,by dt peter bcame d 1st pope dwn 2 d present pope,dts hw d mandate kept goin til date,nd dts d begining of catholic church...cnt go 2 a church 2 dt ws founded by 1 adeboyo or sm chris
ur ignorance is boundless bro, catholic indeed...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by vxtr(m): 12:32am On Aug 15, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

I love how they put his picture right next to Don Jazzy and D'Banj!

They're ENTERTAINERS, they Entertain! cheesy
and your point is ? U must be one of those catholic guys ..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by airbender(m): 1:01am On Aug 15, 2012
pembisco: Dis scandal can never occure in d catholic church-proudly catholic,d church dt ws directly instituted by jesus himslf wen he told peter,on dis rock i wl build my church,by dt peter bcame d 1st pope dwn 2 d present pope,dts hw d mandate kept goin til date,nd dts d begining of catholic church...cnt go 2 a church 2 dt ws founded by 1 adeboyo or sm chris
is catholic a church or a group of blind f00ls leading themselves tell me where in the bible are we ask to honour mary or where is it written we shld make graven image and start worshiping it in the name of rossary

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by omojeje419: 1:31am On Aug 15, 2012
Tascocent: Anointing too much..............d man get Wetin pass odechi.
na so
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by gunner4jesus(m): 1:39am On Aug 15, 2012
Shame to d devils
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by odocity: 1:52am On Aug 15, 2012
when God says your time has not reached no man can harm you.Daddy you shall not die but leave to accomplish your mission on earth.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 15, 2012
pembisco:
catholics honour mary nd nt woshping her! Simple logic,let dame patience jonathan decides 2 visit ur village nd c hw pple wl garther in thousands,women in uniforms givin her d best of treats,security agents evriwhr,now! Is she d president of dis con3? NO,she is jst d wife of d president yet nd pple gv her dt respect,so my broda,hw much mo respct nd honour kn u gv 2 d woman whom God favourd(mary)as moda of jesus christ,sm churches dnt evn mentn her name,4getin d role she playd in our salvatn,evn facrook is adrest as HONOURABLE 4 crying out,talk mo of mary,U LOOSE NOTIN BY HONOURING MARY
and u gain what by honouring Mary??
See, look ere u had better stop deceivin yourself..u said u only honour her, beht my bible says all honour and glory should be unto d Lord God. All honour, not some honour! And my Living God can never and will never share His glory and honour with anybody whether u gave birth to d Messiah or not. For goodness sake, she was just a normal human like us, a human dat was favoured by God. Can u even pinpoint anywhere in d bible where ur supposedly first pope peter actually revered and honoured mary d way u catholics do?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by SisiKill1: 2:08am On Aug 15, 2012
vxtr: and your point is ? U must be one of those catholic guys ..
Well I don't need to ask if your are one of the sheeples, that's for sure.

I mean. . .asking me what my point is? When a freaking two year old can see from miles away.

I tell ya, these pastors should be punished! angry angry

It's so unfair how they turn their congregation's brains to mush. undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Series22(m): 2:14am On Aug 15, 2012
2gbasky22:

you are a big FOOOOL!!!!!!

I thought i should jst let u knw
nwa apachee
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by wisdomolusola: 4:29am On Aug 15, 2012
@vislabraye, why dont you compose yourself if you dont have anything to say? You are not even matured yet for a forum like this. Hypocrite!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Whymee: 4:35am On Aug 15, 2012
Why should other pastors ask him to resign,
They should wait until Holy Spirit instruct him so.

After all, it was holy spirit who appointed him GO and they all testified to this.

Stead, they should collectively have a meeting with Holy spirit, forward the meeting minutes to Daddy capturing their resolution with the Holy spirit that Daddy should resign.

We will then know if they all share and believe in same holy spirit.

Less I forget

The attendance sheet of such meeting should be boldly sign and endorse by HOLY SPIRIT ITSELF.

Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by profola2be(m): 4:37am On Aug 15, 2012
Omo Alata: He probably had a bout of food poisoning. I doubt 'men of God' would go that far - or could they? shocked
if you are a pastor,wait for the wicked pastors to send you to your maker,before you will get answer to your question.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by elimokhai(m): 4:49am On Aug 15, 2012
Does pastoring have retirement age? Not too surprise though. Pastoring in Nigeria has turned into a business venture, no disrespect for the true men of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Duxe(f): 5:02am On Aug 15, 2012
City people is not a good source 2 quote from abeg! They tell a lot of fake stories there!

My aunt jus came back from convention but we havent heard anything about poisoning! The retirement thing is true,though.

D name-tag of your church is not the ticket 2 entering heaven. So, those of u who can run ur mouth like public pump 'proud catholic' n all, copy that!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Ninapha(f): 5:12am On Aug 15, 2012
vislabraye: There's maffia in the church. RCCG has some of the worst types of christians. The atrocities that are committed there would shock you.
. U are not saying d truth and u know it. I am an anglican but i hv met thousands of redeem pastors and members and i can say one thing stand out HUMILITY. In every twelve, there wd be a judas.
Now from history, Redeem church does not choose the G.O by seniority but by divine appointment. Is this not telln u there is war in our churches. Ofcourse the judgement will start from d churches not just redeem. Adeboye has done his bit but God has to appoint the next and whichever pastor cant wait can form 'Redeeming Gospel ministries'. We are used to dat now.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Fiawest(m): 5:44am On Aug 15, 2012
Pls is City People now in Ghana??d last time I checked it seems to be a 9ja fake tabloid.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by AnyibestDede(m): 5:51am On Aug 15, 2012
It suprises me how people cannot know when a story is true... To me, i dnt believe it one bit,,, but lets say the fact here. The story is "FAKED"
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Chanchit: 5:58am On Aug 15, 2012
If the retirement policy is true then i'm disappointed in the redeem setup, and if he should retire, where should he go...? That type of position should be held onto till death, jst like a King.... And another thing is to use ur common sense, when this pastors are preaching to us, cos we r all human, jst take what u can take frm their preaching n ignore the rest, jst imagine, pastors rebelling against the head, when they will tell us not to rebel against the gov't, cos they are put there by God..
I don't think i can even attend this big churchs, the G O of my own church is close to 80 and still strong, why should we then retire his annointing....
Ps: I think Adeboye should retire, if that is the rule, before they succeed in killing him..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Tolexander: 6:04am On Aug 15, 2012
what sandal doesn't happen in catholics? Better try to lay your hands on books containin unbias catholic history.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by betrani(m): 6:14am On Aug 15, 2012
CLIQBOY: but do jesus bow down to mary/statue? *just asking*
hmmm!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by ai119(m): 6:25am On Aug 15, 2012
The catholic stand as the backbone we need prays to see the devil within out.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Lovine: 6:30am On Aug 15, 2012
vislabraye:

Please write also about Alphas, Demons and Boko Harams
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 15, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

ABEG LIST SOME OF THE ATROCITIES, I AM WRITING A BOOK ABOUT THESE FAKE PASTORS, PEOPLE NEEDS TO BE RE-ORIENTED.
WHATS THE NAME OF THAT PASTOR THAT SLAPPED HIS CHURCH MEMBER? IS IT THIS SAME CHURCH? TILL DATE THEIR CHURCH MEMBERS STILL DIDNT FIND ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT, AND THE MAN OF GOD SAID HE WILL DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN, SEE HIS SWAG...

write a book about ur 'fake self'
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Shegman22(m): 6:41am On Aug 15, 2012
2gbasky22:

stop opening ur mouth like a tap, get ur fact before u talk.
Who told Adeboye is the founder of RCCG?
Who told u christ founded catholic?
i wonder o
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by manosteel(m): 6:55am On Aug 15, 2012
For few people like myself who are not well educated, food poison does not necessarily means that someone poisoned the food. This is a foodborn disease which can occur naturally especially when food is not properly cooked, handled or stored, and it got contaminated with germs, bacteria, and sometimes not too harmful, just a little discomfort. You can get food poison even by in the Hotel, Plane, at home etc. I wonder why some people are bringing religious dimension into this.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Boyoorisha: 6:55am On Aug 15, 2012
2gbasky22: but seriously people nor get fear of God again sha! Hw can somebody plan to poison someone who is half human and half spiritual
wel i don't believe the story though cos am sure dat man do not eat 4 grater part of a year and if does eat, it should be in his house.
You have spoken reasonably!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by johnsonadex: 6:55am On Aug 15, 2012
Chanchit: If the retirement policy is true then i'm disappointed in the redeem setup, and if he should retire, where should he go...? That type of position should be held onto till death, jst like a King.... And another thing is to use ur common sense, when this pastors are preaching to us, cos we r all human, jst take what u can take frm their preaching n ignore the rest, jst imagine, pastors rebelling against the head, when they will tell us not to rebel against the gov't, cos they are put there by God..
I don't think i can even attend this big churchs, the G O of my own church is close to 80 and still strong, why should we then retire his annointing....
Ps: I think Adeboye should retire, if that is the rule, before they succeed in killing him..
i can tell u authoritatively dat there is notin like retirement policy/rule in RCCG. the so called pastors just want to incorporate it for their selfish interest. such policy has no biblical base, Moses, Joshua etc., never retired, they serve God till death came.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push / I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.