Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine (40138 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 15, 2012
Dhelake: aint really their fault ..... They also want to fly in private jets

And a ship cruise to the Caribbean called praises on the high seas with wealthy members. The fee was $7500 then, bout 5years ago. I don't know how much it cost now.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by ade80: 6:57am On Aug 15, 2012
pembisco:
get ur fcts well,peter neva had a wife

He had a wife Jesus healed peter's mother in law in Matt 8: 14, you don't have a mil if you don't have a wife
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by denzel2009: 7:03am On Aug 15, 2012
smh at people commenting on a story in CITY PEOPLE
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by yorubanation: 7:04am On Aug 15, 2012
Xtk God, he survives.Baba knows he has d lots of shafts in the rice of the church.After all, money, materialism, prosperity and gathering around the powerful i.e.spiritual artistry and vogues rank highest in RCCG than piety or, being the real 'salt of the world' RCCG started with........IN POWER plays, this may just be the beginning of the makers and shakers in the worldly smart ways RCCG has taken to reach material heights incompatible with true spiritualism..... REPENTANCE! NATIONAL REPENTANCE THRO' RCCG WITH TOTAL SUBMISSION TO PIETY CAN ONLY THINGS from those shakes and snakes...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by yorubanation: 7:07am On Aug 15, 2012
Xtk God, he survives.Baba knows he has d lots of shafts in the rice of the church.After all, money, materialism, prosperity and gathering around the powerful i.e.spiritual artistry and vogues rank highest in RCCG than piety or, being the real 'salt of the world' RCCG started with........IN POWER plays, this may just be the beginning of the makers and shakers in the worldly smart ways RCCG has taken to reach material heights incompatible with true spiritualism..... REPENTANCE! NATIONAL REPENTANCE THRO' RCCG WITH TOTAL SUBMISSION TO PIETY CAN ONLY SAVE THINGS from those shakers and snakes...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Dhelake: 7:07am On Aug 15, 2012
Series22: my guy, is d turn of igbos 2 produce d nxt genaral oversear of RCCG, pastor adeboye should respect zoning or we shall make d church ungovernable 4 him. D church's constitution says once u r 70yrs u shuld retire.
av neva seen u post a reasonable comment .... Dnt even tink any exists in ur bro ... U'll make it ungovernable ... NA UR PAPA PROPERTY?? U want to make a church ungovernable? Who are u fighting for? God?
Smh at u
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Neddyogu(m): 7:14am On Aug 15, 2012
''Food poisoning'' is just the medical term for what is known as thyphoid, caused by contamination of food or drink by the bacterium Salmonellae typhi or Salmonellae paratyphi. It causes acute diarrhoea, abdominal pain and in some cases, may lead to excoriation of intestinal lumen leading to enteric ulcer, but its hardly fatal as anti biotics abound. Daddy G.O Just had a bout of typhoid fever, no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by raynold17(m): 7:18am On Aug 15, 2012
diegs:
Worst people practicing cultsm and caln it knight. Huh? I can't even go to a church that I wud worship idol
who is telling you to come before??
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by unepraise(f): 7:23am On Aug 15, 2012
pembisco: Dis scandal can never occure in d catholic church-proudly catholic,d church dt ws directly instituted by jesus himslf wen he told peter,on dis rock i wl build my church,by dt peter bcame d 1st pope dwn 2 d present pope,dts hw d mandate kept goin til date,nd dts d begining of catholic church...cnt go 2 a church 2 dt ws founded by 1 adeboyo or sm chris
. Rubbish wen nigerians were fightin to install a pope,u can see d extra mile dey went
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by inene: 7:33am On Aug 15, 2012
Let me correct one grace error in this thread. There is no culture in RCCG for the GO to retire at 70 years. Daddy G.O. is the second General Overseer. Th founder of the Church Pa Akindayomi died before Pastor Adeboye became the GO. That position is for life and so any attempt to terminate the occupant of the position will surely fail.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by yorubanation: 7:34am On Aug 15, 2012
Xtk God, he survives.Baba knows he has d lots of shafts in the rice of the church.After all, money, materialism, prosperity and gathering around the powerful i.e.spiritual artistry and vogues rank highest in RCCG than piety or, being the real 'salt of the world' RCCG started with........IN POWER plays, this may just be the beginning of the makers and shakers in the worldly smart ways RCCG has taken to reach material heights incompatible with true spiritualism..... REPENTANCE! NATIONAL REPENTANCE THRO' RCCG WITH TOTAL SUBMISSION TO PIETY CAN ONLY SAVE THINGS from those shakers and snakes...

SPIRITUAL HEIGHT OR, MATERIAL HEIGHT? WHERE does RCCG BELONGS? IS RCCG NOT TODAY A COVER-UP CENTRE FOR TREASURY LOOTERS, SLEAZE PLAYERS AND SPOILERS AND MARAUDERS AND AGENTS OF DESPOTS IN PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS WHO PARADE THEMSELVES AS XTIANS donating foul money and tithes.That is apart RCCG's unholy corporate silence on mass misgovernance and open connivances, or and clever contrivances.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Series22(m): 7:38am On Aug 15, 2012
Dhelake: av neva seen u post a reasonable comment .... Dnt even tink any exists in ur bro ... U'll make it ungovernable ... NA UR PAPA PROPERTY?? U want to make a church ungovernable? Who are u fighting for? God?
Smh at u
those who make peaceful change imposible make violent change inevitable
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by raynold17(m): 7:38am On Aug 15, 2012
booqee: and u gain what by honouring Mary??
See, look ere u had better stop deceivin yourself..u said u only honour her, beht my bible says all honour and glory should be unto d Lord God. All honour, not some honour! And my Living God can never and will never share His glory and honour with anybody whether u gave birth to d Messiah or not. For goodness sake, she was just a normal human like us, a human dat was favoured by God. Can u even pinpoint anywhere in d bible where ur supposedly first pope peter actually revered and honoured mary d way u catholics do?
she's the mother of christ Jesus you show her respect... we pray for her to intercede for for us and for her to pray for us.... this is the thanks the Catholic church gets for bringing Christianity to Africa... well I'll rather go to a church were the priests have taking an oath to poverty than a church which is use as a business venture... a pastor wife that never had it in mined that she'll be a pastor... just because she got married to a pastor she automatically becomes one.... am not here to argue with my fellow Christians we don't do that... later...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by lif2uz(m): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2012
Why retirement in the first place and not natural death; abi is there a limited time to work for God? Na wa oo!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by raynold17(m): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2012
unepraise: . Rubbish wen nigerians were fightin to install a pope,u can see d extra mile dey went
extra mile as in how?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Kposkila: 7:42am On Aug 15, 2012
d truth is dat dat magzine seeks cheap publicity, if dey want fame,dey shud go nd cova boko haram story in d north, i was at d annual convention nd dr was no such news. nd as 4 catholic folks dey shudnt 4get peter had a wife,because d bible records jesus healed his mother inlaw, so if hes d first pope nd had a wife, d odas shud get a wife of deir, wat wud a man b doing witout a woman?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Audinowing(m): 8:01am On Aug 15, 2012
CLIQBOY: but do jesus bow down to mary/statue? *just asking*
Do you bow down to yourself or worship ur self? Wake up and know the truth before u re consumed. I love being a catholic because its the only house of God where even the pope can not bend the laws of the church to suit himself unlike the business men that call themselves pastors these days. Yesterday Pastor E. Abeoye was poisoned by church members, today Oyedepo slapped a church member, tomorrow Okotie calls his wife jezzebel. God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Sike(m): 8:08am On Aug 15, 2012
God saved the Daddy.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Ignatio(m): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2012
I see many of you don't understand what food poisoning is.
That he ate a bad diet doesn't mean that somebody poisoned his food with otapiapia or some kind of juju.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Ekowise(m): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2012
Try it n acquire everlasting network generation course.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by OCCULTIST(m): 8:14am On Aug 15, 2012
More reasons why africans should go back to their God giving ways of worship Reformed Ogboni Fraternity ( R.O.F )Untill Nigerians practice their Religion and show appreciation to God for giving them the best way to communicate with him,they will continue killing themselves in the name of Religion and GOD while practicing Foreign Religions.

The State of Nigerian Nation today is a result of Foreign religion.

I love my R.O F
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by tinnymerit(m): 8:18am On Aug 15, 2012
pembisco: Dis scandal can never occure in d catholic church-proudly catholic,d church dt ws directly instituted by jesus himslf wen he told peter,on dis rock i wl build my church,by dt peter bcame d 1st pope dwn 2 d present pope,dts hw d mandate kept goin til date,nd dts d begining of catholic church...cnt go 2 a church 2 dt ws founded by 1 adeboyo or sm chris
so the same bible told you to confess your sins to pope or father or the bible also said you should erect a pillar and be worshipping it inform holy mary to that was not given any raise in the bible.May be you dont know the history of catholic,have you found about religion/sect called MARIAM in the earlier century?.well good to know that pope is one of the patrons of the dreaded ILLUMINATI.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by zoogy2007: 8:18am On Aug 15, 2012
Food poisoning, whats the big deal? I get it all the time.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by mmmustapha(m): 8:19am On Aug 15, 2012
grin grin grin and u call them men of God, am nt surprise at all hell fire is waiting
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by tinnymerit(m): 8:21am On Aug 15, 2012
OCCULTIST: More reasons why africans should go back to their God giving ways of worship Reformed Ogboni Fraternity ( R.O.F )Untill Nigerians practice their Religion and show appreciation to God for giving them the best way to communicate with him,they will continue killing themselves in the name of Religion and GOD while practicing Foreign Religions.

The State of Nigerian Nation today is a result of Foreign religion.

I love my R.O F
is R.O.F free of blood of the innocent?.deity is different from God Almighty.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by tinnymerit(m): 8:27am On Aug 15, 2012
Audinowing: Do you bow down to yourself or worship ur self? Wake up and know the truth before u re consumed. I love being a catholic because its the only house of God where even the pope can not bend the laws of the church to suit himself unlike the business men that call themselves pastors these days. Yesterday Pastor E. Abeoye was poisoned by church members, today Oyedepo slapped a church member, tomorrow Okotie calls his wife jezzebel. God have mercy.
I think fathers are meant to live in solitary why are they given people belle?.And why is MAN confessing sins to MAN instead of unto GOD.Jesus forgives but fathers do nothing.read your bible well.shalom.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by tinnymerit(m): 8:31am On Aug 15, 2012
Dhelake: av neva seen u post a reasonable comment .... Dnt even tink any exists in ur bro ... U'll make it ungovernable ... NA UR PAPA PROPERTY?? U want to make a church ungovernable? Who are u fighting for? God?
Smh at u
Nigeria policies now infiltrating the church.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by unachi: 8:35am On Aug 15, 2012
Omo Alata: He probably had a bout of food poisoning. I doubt 'men of God' would go that far - or could they? shocked
undecided
Omo Alata: He probably had a bout of food poisoning. I doubt 'men of God' would go that far - or could they?
shocked
i think u are underestimating humanbeings. Ppl? Wetin dem fit do? Na only GOD know us all. May GOD have mercy on us all.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Beautymc(f): 8:39am On Aug 15, 2012
~Bluetooth:
Money :- the root of all evil even men of god are not spared by its intoxication.
Point of correction. Money is not the root of all evil but it is the love of it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 15, 2012
lif2uz: Why retirement in the first place and not natural death; abi is there a limited time to work for God? Na wa oo!

If it is True the Yoruba ppl are evil, can do anythi ng for money and power even those called Christains
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Diamondwriter(m): 8:50am On Aug 15, 2012
CLIQBOY: but do jesus bow down to mary/statue? *just asking*
do u bow to ur elders wen greeting?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by DiyaDayo: 8:50am On Aug 15, 2012
if this story is true is too bad for the redeem pastors they are now turning redeem administration to Nigeria government
administration too bad i know God is with that man if God want him to resign he will tell him and Daddy G.O will obey but if it is not yet time even when they send assassin to him it will never work because he is not working for a man but God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] / Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.