Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? (31893 Views)

Guy & Lady Rocking Same Outfit: Who Wore It Better? / Funke Akindele Or Mercy Johnson; Who Wore It Better? / Fashion battle: Iniobong Vs. Omotola Vs. Rita. Vs. Genevieve. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by pyyxxaro: 8:13am On Aug 16, 2012
Obasanjo wore it better tongue undecided

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2012
lestat:

shutup!!! having kids isnt an excuse that is psychologically abusive...... there are lots of beautiful mothers of there out there, i know two ladies personnally in Nigeria one has 4 kids and you wouldnt know the other has 3..they both workout and eat healthy ...Heidi Klum, Angelina Jolie, Vannesa Williams? shut dafuq up and go read you ignorant cow

I forgot about those 3 and lets not forget that gene has one daughter also But that didn't make her look like a bloated well fed pig in the pigsty. Omotola's body is "riddled" with Stretch marks and Cellulite on her thighs . If she wants to look like an everyday mother then she should learn to dress like one and embrace the fat woman that she is and lets not forget big is beautiful cool cool cool cheesy
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by ATMC(f): 8:15am On Aug 16, 2012
undecided
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by ATMC(f): 8:15am On Aug 16, 2012
@chip u've not seen her lately, have u?
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Landcruiser: 8:25am On Aug 16, 2012
Gene ofcourse, very classy
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Jemibee: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2012
Genevieve wore it better with her choice of shoes and hair.
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by queensmith: 8:39am On Aug 16, 2012
For the first time genny actually does ok with her dressing! The simplicity works, the dress is flashy it doeasn't need additional jewelry tola!and the shoes, I prefer gennys shoes even though I think they both made bad choices. Silver sandals will do the dress fiery justice!

I also think they both could have rocked it better without the obvious synthetic looking hair pieces, this dress needs a nice tight bun.
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by esn1(f): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2012
pls where is d pics cos i didnt c any
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by proxyjobs: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2012
@esc1 you must be in dreamland...or are u using a pentium 1 system
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by maxisfield(f): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2012
I wil tek genevieve
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by omar22(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2012
hmmmm
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by jossysage: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2012
OMOSEXZY
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by sashaa(f): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2012
ng4am: Gene all the way, just see as she made the dress look simple but unique. I love u girl, u rock.
exactly! Thats what we call being classy. Omotala looks good too but that shoe isnt it at all and d neckpiece isnt neccessary. Genny looks classy
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Sike(m): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2012
In D'banj's voice, ".....I like Omotola, cuz people like her... I like Genevieve, i think that she's so sweet...."
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 9:41am On Aug 16, 2012
Omotala
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by jossysage: 9:50am On Aug 16, 2012
OMOSEXZY all the way.
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by gandkiss: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2012
;DDAME PATIENCE WULD HV WORN IT BETTER THAN BOTH GENEVIEVE N OMOTOLA.
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by bukatyne(f): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2012
genie
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by xxttyy: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
One doesn't have to be a mother of twelve to be called a "mother". I'm just sick n tired of all these Omotola is a mother of 4 bla bla...Genevieve is a mother, a great one too...it takes lots of maturity, smartness n self discipline to shield her child away from public judgement...one attribute I admire in Chioma (Chukwuka) Akpota...the fact that Genevieve did not marry d father of her daughter does not rule out the fact that she is a Mother, her Child is even older than Omotola's eldest Child...aint there married women who has just one Child? Kate Henshaw for instance has a daughter, Monalisa Chinda...etc, why hasn't anyone done dirty comparism btwn them n Omotola? Pls people should stop "beefing" Genny; she is not yet married, yes, but she still has more honour n self respect than most of the supposedly married; dresses better (responsibly), carries herself better, reasons better, more intelligent (I love listening to her during interview), never boastful n lousy like her counterparts, very modest...what more?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by DiyaDayo: 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2012
To me there is no way we can compare gene.with omotola.
Omotola is more prettier.
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by antomik: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
Gene rocks in dat dress, Omo isn't bad too.
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by suitsgallery: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2012
I wore it better
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by 2sa2: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2012
Why are they wearing the same dress undecided
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Fhemmmy: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

LOL that's not an excuse

It means compare apple to apple . . .
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by mormodica(m): 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2012
lestat:

@mormodica(m): look at this dumb gay?? i guess you masturbate to omotola's pics everyday...you retrad. i am sure your partner is fat an over weight and you give excuses for her indulgences? wait until she eats herself into a thriple by pass if you even understand the term?>.. what makes Genevive a socialite LovePeddler? did she diss you at an event you saddistic prick? dont know either of pthem, dont watch your crappy Nigerian movies but this thread i believe was opened to judge the pics? and what gets to me is idiots giving excuses of the fat one having had children? that is wrong on so many levels!!! Kids are a gift that two mature adults decide to embrace, so when you decide to let yourself become a buffalo instead of watching what you and and excersing regularly thrn dont blame it on the kids!!!!!!!!!! that is soooo annoying!!!!!!!!!! how many Nigerian women really exercise? or try to maintain a healthy diet consistently? the watch word is cnsistently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please!! the fat one is fat and deosnt do the wonderful dress justice period!!!!!! there are very beautful women who have had 3 or even 5 kids but really make an effort to maintain a very healthy life style and workout regularly and i am priviledged to have some as friiends so dont knock all mothers by saying she has kids thats why she iis fat!!!! she is fat because she wants to be period!!!!!
Point well made.But just to let U̶̲̥̅̊ know I jst finished f**king ur papagrin
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by blackbeau1(f): 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2012
Omo sexy all the way
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Nansee(f): 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
Genevieve wore it better.Omotola murdered it wit her jewellry and shoes.the dress required no jewellry or simple jewellry.Omo's neck was too busy.Plz nairalanders,concentrate on the fashion not the hips or weight of both actresses.
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by LordReed(m): 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2012
tjskii: Geneviv wore it beta,motola killed hers wth those horribl horrible shoes

I agree!
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by honeycandy(f): 5:59am On Aug 17, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

STICK to the question abeg ! Na so una go dey take fail JAMB everytime . The question is WHO WORE IT BETTER ! Wetin concern the children wen Omotola get with the question of the OP . Is having kids now a criteria for looking beautiful? Or are you saying all these young beauty pageants don't deserve what they won because dem neva born pikin yet ? Gene wore it better END OF STORY !! Angela Jolie has given birth to 3 kids and yet she has managed to keep her shape and look really hot and desirable and lets not forget she is older than Omotola . Omotola should have watched her weight gain or better still hit the gym right after giving birth . Enough of this habit of using omotola's kids as an excuse whenever topics like this comes up

You took the words right out of my mouth. What has the number of children they have got to do with who wore the dress better. Thanks for the Angelina Jolie's example. Let's not forget Victoria Posh, Jennifer Lopez etc. I love Omotola but Gene looks better in this dress.
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by BijiAgam(f): 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2012
Gene make over sence while Omo make sence any way the 2 of dem tyte well well
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by oaroloye(m): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
Genevieve's photographer should be shot.

With something solid. Repeatedly.

Until the fat lady sings.

(*Oops!*)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do / Pictures Of Lagos Street Fashion As Captured On The Street / Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.